DECISION

Falling apart...?

Chanyeol pov

Day 8

Yesterday was a long day for Baekhyun. He had fallen asleep on me while we were sitting on the bench. He had been very tired after the long run and exercises, but I still insisted that he had to run home too. I was not going to be soft with him. I really was soft with him.

I remembered the old times when he had to train with me as his trainer. He was very weak that time and it was hard to train him. I was near giving up on him while training him, but he proved himself that he was worth being a solider and got much better. I was impressed with his work yesterday. 

We were out most of the day and also took a walk in the park, talking and laughing together. I was glad that we finally got to do something else. He had gone to bed early since I literally his energy out. I had also spent the rest of the day in the bed, but found it hard to sleep. I ended up staring at the smaller one that was sleeping by my side peacefully.

I had fallen asleep late, but got woken up again soon. It was not my alarm that woke me, neither did the sunlight because it was still dark. It was Baekhyun that let out whines and sobs. 

I didn't hesitate to fully wake up and and check on the smaller one. He was clenching hard on the blankets and his eyes shut tightly. 
I first my night lamp for light and then leaned to the other ones side. This time I didn't hesitate to wake him up. I was not going to end up with broken face again, like the last time he had nightmares.

I took a hold of his shoulder and shook him slightly. He seemed to be deeply asleep, but his dreams were torturing him. 

"Baekhyun," I whispered and shook him again. I was about to try again when the smaller one just snapped out of his sleep and gasped. He woke up so suddenly that I gasped with him, shutting my mouth to stop my curses.

He first looked around the room, realising that he had just had a nightmare and it was not true. He glanced at me for a moment, our eyes meeting and I could see his scared look in the eyes. He sighed in reliev and then he rolled around the bed and burried his head into the pillow.

I reminded quiet and hardly found any ideas to speak. I wasn't the best at supporting someone when they have a hard time. Time went on and I realised that the smaller one was sobbing in the pillow. Crying? Why?! I didn't think he would cry after that since I hardly even saw him cry. 

"Baekhyun are you alright?" I asked and waited as the other one kept sobbing into the pillow. I sized with my hand to him and got a hold of him again. 

"Baek, look at me," I said quietly and then tried to make him look at me. I failed right as he jumped up and then without looking at me he headed to leave the room. 

"Don't follow," he muttered just before he left. I stood up too, but before I could find out what was happening he was already away. I didn't obey what he told me and took my way behind him. I was not going to leave him crying somewhere. I was supposed to help him. I walked out of room and just in time heard how Baekhyun locked the door of the room opposite, the bathroom. 

I still heard his sobs which were only getting louder and louder. He was crying like someone was ripping him appart and made him suffer horribly. 

"Baekhyun?" I quietly asked and tried to open the door even though I knew it was locked. "Baekhyun, come out," I said, but only got sobs in reply.

"Leave me alone," he cried inside. 

"No way, I will break in," I said. I knew why he was there and I feared he was going to do hurt himself again. I didn't want him to do that and I was ready to do anything to stop this.

"Don't-" he cracked and fell silent for a moment. 

"What are you doing Baek?" I asked feeling my voice shake for a moment as I feared that he might be cutting his skin already. Again I only got sobs in reply which gave me a feeling like he did. I was not going to wait. He might be killing himself and I was not going to only wait a door away when this happened.

"Enough. I can't do that. I am coming in," I said in warning and took a step back to try breaking in.

"No! Wait," I finally heard the smaller one speak and made me wait. "I- I won't do- anything- j-just let me calm down for a moment-" he cracked. 

"How can I know that you really won't hurt yourself?" I asked feeling myself trapped between truth and lie.

"I- I won't," he said, giving me no prove. "Trust me," he added quietly. I didn't know what to do at this point and just sighed. 

"I don't want you hurt. I fear for you and I don't want you to suffer more. You don't deserve it. Please, I hate it to see you this way, just come out, we can deal with it together," I hoped on the best. 

"Go, Chanyeol," the other one sobed. "I won't do anything, just leave me for a bit."

I gave up on trying. I decided to trust him and wait elsewhere.

"Okay, Baekhyun. I trust you this time, but please don't make me regret it. If anything happens to you that might make you hurt, I swear I will never ecer again let you walk alone. Don't disappoint my trust, Baek," I said and took my way away. It was painfully hard to leave and after all I had a horrible feeling that I might not see him breathe again. I was slowly taking my way away when he called for me.

"Chanyeol!" I heard from him. I faced the bathroom door again immediately.

"Yes, what is it?" I asked, feeling my heart race from worry.

"Stay here, will you?" he asked. I was confused by it, but agreed with what he said. 

"Oh-Okay, I will be here," I said. I knew he wouldn't let me inside and I didn't mean to question it.

"Um- t-tell something- anything. Just not quiet. I don't think I can keep my mind quiet. Please," he said. I kept worrying more and more, but I had to hold myself back. I was only going to do what was comfortable with. I was going to do what was in my power to help him. 

I only had to get words that Baekhyun asked for. I didn't have ideas to speak. At first I was quiet and tried to get something to talk about. 

Soon enough I got an idea. 

"Baek, you remember the campus when I was there...." and started to waken up all the memories that we had from there. From how we met to how we got together and how we lived togeter. All that had happened to us. I didn't forget a moment of us that we spent together. 

I sat down in front of the door, leaning with my head to the wood and spoke. I didn't stop. Baekhyun however was still sobing and crying hard only the door separating us. I wished to do anything to make him feel better. My heart broke as I thought of how hurt he was right now.

 

 

I just started with some nice chapters and hahah here you have one more super duper fcked up chapter that I wrote. I will upload the next chapter soon too, so you guys won't be confused or anything. This chapter was super short tho... I am sorry for this

Do you think trusting Baekhyun was right to do? Will Chanyeol regret things? Did Baekhyun really tell him the truth or just what Chanyeol wanted to hear and lied?

Will Baekhyun ever really trust Chanyeol all his problems? How will Chanyeol react?

 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!! See you soon~