DECISION

Falling apart...?

Baekhyun pov

Day 12

I woke up with a headache that made me qroan immediately. I needed some time to process where really I was. It was my and Chanyeol's bedroom that appeared in front of my eyes, but there was no Chanyeol. At first I thought that everything that happened before was just a dream, but I was pretty sure that it was real. I remebered Jihyun telling me that she was pregnant with Chanyeol and after that I only know that I drank a lot, like A LOT.  

I regret everything now of course, but what was done was done. I had to deal with the headache now and deal with reality. I slowly stood up from the bed and found myself in clothes that I didn't even remember putting on. I had on one of Chanyeol's shirts shirts and no bottom. I quickly changed my clothes and tried to do something about the headache, but everything was useless. I gave up and headed downstairs. I only felt embarrassment rise in me when I walked on the hallway of the first floor and my eyes locked with the taller ones. I looked away immediately, avoiding his look. I didn't want to look at him now. Not now when I knew that our paths were most likely to end. 

"Good morning," he said with surprisingly calm voice. He was shining today. He had on black ripped pants and a white shirt through which I could see his muscles. His hair were combed up and showed his forehead. He looked stunning. I hated how quickly he affected me just with his looks. 

"Mornin'" I muttered in reply. 

"Come sit," he said and walked into the dining room where breakfast waited for me. I really felt hungry like a starving wolf and sat down right away. Chanyeol sat down next to me, but he didn't touch the food. I just glared at him for a moment, unsure whether I was even allowed to eat. He gave me a nod and sighed at how I acted like I was a guest in this house. 

I made myself a toast and soon started eating, while Chanyeol just looked at me. There was silence for some time until he sighed loudly.

"How are you feeling?" he asked. I still didn't look at him and just shrugged in reply. 

"Fine?" I said, but the other one shook his head. 

"Lies," he sighed and was actually right. I was not fine at all.

"If you know how I feel, then don't ask me," I shrugged and focused on the toast. 

"Why did you drink yesterday?" he asked on and brought up the momories of the night before. 

"You know why I drank," I said, getting annoyed. I didn't want to talk about it, because I knew there was soon going to be a talk of his child. He nodded at my answer and a moment of silence followed again. 

"What did Jihyun tell you?" he asked and this was the moment that I feared the most. I hesitated and felt myself unable to speak about it. 

"S-She..." I couldn't think of it. 

"It doesn't matter," Chanyeol suddenly said. He probably noticed that I was near choking on my food. "Eat first," he said and waited till I ate the toast to the end. There was and awkward silence that followed, but I didn't mind to break it. I kept my eyes on the empty plate in front of me and my mouth shut. 

"Now again. What did Jihyun tell you?" he asked again.

"I think you know this too," I muttered. "Why would I tell you if you already know," I shrugged and got a nod from the taller one. 

"Right," he sighed. "You are right. I know it all." I felt my eyes get teary. I hated myself for being such a baby all the time, but the thought of Chanyeol and Jihyun having a baby made me hurt. I didn't want to let him be with her. All this days were going to be a waste of time. 

"Congratulations," I muttered without looking at him. 

"Baekhyun look at me," Chanyeol said and I shook my head. I didn't want to look at him now. It was going to hurt me too much. Most of all it was going to make it hard for me to say goodbye to him. I failed in avoiding him when he got a hold of my chin and forced my look to go up on him. There was a painful smile on his face, but the other way he didn't show any other feelings. 

"You belived her, didn't you?" he asked me and I got confused. I rised a eyebrow but didn't ask him what he ment. "Listen. She told you lies. Jihyun is in fact pregnant, but the child is not mine." I stared at him more confused than I ever was. 

"But- why would she do that?" I asked curiously.

"She wanted to use me for money, becuase if I belived that she was really pregnant with me I would pay for the child. She probably also wanted you to be mentaly down and possibly kill yourself. She was jealous of you with me," he explained and his words actually made sense. I looked away again. If this all was a lie, then I could still stay with him. He didn't do anything wrong and it was just Jihyun that messed with my head. Chanyeol was here to help me. 

"I am sorry," I said and looked up at the taller one again. "I really am sorry. I was stupid to belive her in the first hand." Chanyeol stood up at this and pulled me up in a hug. I hugged him too as I felt myself getting emotional. 

"Don't do any of this anymore. Don't hurt yourself and don't try solving problems with wrong decisions. You know, you could come to me to talk and we would settle things down the right way. I would never leave you even if there really was a child waiting for me," he said and caresed my hair, playing with them.

"Jihyun said you wanted a child. She said you went with her only to get a child," I remembered. 

"Another lie. Of course I would love a child, but more than that I want you. I don't expect us to make a family. I like it this way," he said and made me calm. I loved him for this words. I couldn't belive how I deserved him. 

"Thank you Chanyeol," I hummed. His words made me happy even though it was a sensitive topic. 

"Now promise me, you won't do any stupid thing to sove problems. You got me to talk with, you got Kyungsoo and Jongin and I am sure there are others who can help you too. Do not turn to bad habbits," he sighed and rubbed my shoulder with his balm. I hesitated. Of course it was going to be hard for me to open up and just trust everyone around me, but I had to try. Why would I go with self harm and alcohol if I had so many great people around me, especially Chanyeol. 

"I promise you," I said. It was easier than I thought it would be to say, but I knew it was going to be harder to really make it happen. 

"Don't worry. We will make it work together. I do not expect you to trust me right away. Take it slowly," the taller one said and laid a kiss on my head. 

I just hummed in reply, but said nothing more. I felt like something was missing. Something that we should discuss, but we missed it. I couldn't recall what it was and I had a feeling like I didn't want to talk of it either. I felt like it was not going to end well. 

"Baek," Chanyeol spoke and broke the silence. I hummed again, but feared he might start the one topic I didn't want. "You know, it's 12th day," he reminded and on that I knew what was bothering. 

"I-" I tried to say something, but just couldn't get the words out of me. Chanyeol let me out of the hug and made a bit of distance between us. I didn't look up. Not anymore. I had to think. I didn't want to take stupid first mind decisions. I was not ready to decide yet. How was I going to decide so fast. 

"You can get yourself more time. I don't want to push it," he carefully said. At first I wanted to take the offer and at least wait till the end of the day, but I didn't feel like it. I wanted to decide now. If I was not going to decide now, then I never would. I shook my head and made Chanyeol confused. He rised his eyebrow and made a kind of smile. I didn't want to destroy it. I feared whether I was going to make the right decision or not. I noticed that I was all shaking from my own thoughts. The taller one got worried of course and stepped closer again. His hand locked with mine and the other hand made me look up at him, finally meeting his eyes. I immediately felt calmer at the touch of him. 

"I want to decide now," I said. It was hard for me, but it was now or never. Chanyeol smiled again. I didn't want to erase this smile of him. I didn't want to ruin the moment. 

"Let me make it easier for you," Chanyeol said on that and stepped away. He thought a bit and smirked. "Or maybe it will be harder for you."

"What do you mean?" I leaned my head to the side and looked at him confused and lost in my own thoughts. 

"Look Baekhyun. Decision whether you want to stay with me or not is all yours. I cannot force you into it any longer. You got a free way to decide however you feel. Now, Baekhyun...." he stopped for a moment and turned around to walk to the living rooms drawers. He took something out of them, but I couldn't catch what it was, because he hid it from my eyes. I just glared at him curiously as I had no ideas of what he was doing. I undersood that the choice was all mine and I appreciated that he wasn't forcing me into anything, however I didn't understand how he was going to help the situation. He said he would make it easier or rather harder, but with what?

Explanation came to me right away. Chanyeol kneeled on one knee in front of me and then brought up what he was hiding. In his hands was a small black box. I gasped and shut my mouth, fearing to speak up of anything. This could not be possibly happening. I couldn't belive it. 

"Baekhyun, would you marry me?" he asked with his charming voice and opened the box, showing me the beautiful, shining ring in silver colour. It had a clear diamond on it. It was too good to be real. 

After so long I didn't expect this to be really happening. I really was waiting for the moment when he would propose me. At first I thought he just didn't do it, becuse we were gay couple, yet here he was on his knees and asking me to spend the rest of my and his life with him. 

After all that had happened to us. So many ups and downs. So much laughter and joy, also tears and mad words. All our moments together. How much I hated that bastard the first day I met him. I hated him and he hated me, but it changed with time. We were conected from the very beggining. How our attention always fell on each other was even weird. I enjoyed my time with him. Even though we made mistakes. It was not only him that was bad. I was bad along with him. There was no perfect couple. This 12 days proved that we could live together even if there were this horrible downs in our relationship. If we weren't for together then I would have left the first day. I saw hope in us. I belived Chanyeol loved me the way he always did. He never stopped. He just forgot, but I was there in his heart and he was in mine. I loved him a lot. So much that I would fight the death for him. He was the one that made my life worth living for. He showed me so many awesome ways of how I could live, live with him. He was my happiness. As an orphan he became my family that I desired so much. He gave me so much that I couldn't see how I could repay him. 

I felt tears rush into my eyes. I was trembling slightly, but I wasn't nervous of what was going to come. I made my decision 12 days ago when he asked me to stay and give him a chance to prove his love. He proved it. If he wasn't certain of his love for me, then he wouldn't be proposing me right now. He wanted to be with me and nobody else. 

I slowly stepped closer to him. I saw Chanyeol's lower lip tremble at that, fearing of being rejected. I fell on my knees in front of him and slowly and carefully took a hold of his hands that carried the small box. I looked from the shining ring to his hopeful eyes. I couldn't help now but let my tears fall down my cheeks. I lowered both of our hands so there was nothing between us. The taller one didn't say anything, but gulped and kept his eyes on me. His right hand went up and soon I felt it on my cheek that was wet from the tears. I was not crying because of pain. It was love. Tears that only came becuase of how much I loved him.

I trembled again. He made me feel so much things, he deserved me. 

"Chanyeol," I said with my shaky voice. I took a deep breath to calm down for the next words that I was going to say. I didn't hesitate anymore, it was my time.

"Yes," I said in one breath. "It was always yes. Always. Today, yesterday, 12 days ago or years after today. It will always be yes," I cried and pulled him to kiss him. I couldn't hold myself back. I kissed him passionately and felt the other ones lips move with mine. He hugged me closer and our bodies touched. 

I was the one to break the kiss. I had no second thoughts of what I told him. I was not going to turn from my decision. 

"I love you," I said and smiled through my love tears. 

"I love you, Baekhyun," Chanyeol replied. 

 

 

 

Sooooo~~~~ I will not write the wedding day, but you all will get the epilogue. I hope you all enjoyed the fanfiction. It was pretty depressing, but the ending is still good. Take care you all. Comment down bellow what you liked, what you would change and why. I am writing the next fanfiction too, so there will be new updates soon too!!!

See you soon!