Chapter 3

CRAZY LOVE (One Shot) (18 Parts)
Ten minutes later . . . .

"Well . . . Daniaa, Iqah, Nab . . . get ready to meet your dreams," Ela said as she signaled the girls to look at the people who were approaching their table.

The three girls' mouths suddenly dropped open. All of them were totally shocked with what they were seeing.

"Unni . . .is . . . is this real?" Iqah asked still unable to believe what she was seeing.

"Unni, can you pinch me? I want to know if I'm just imagining what I'm seeing," Daniaa added.

"Unni . . . I think i'm going to die," Nab uttered with a trembling voice.

Ela stared at her friends. Somehow she wanted to laugh out loud. But she knew it would be inappropriate. So she just tried to control herself.

The people Ela was waiting for were already standing in front of them.

"Ela . . . sorry we're late," the older man said apologetically.

"It's okay," Ela replied.

"Have you girls been waiting for a long time? I am really very sorry. I needed to fix a little trouble first. So we became late in coming here," the older man explained.

"Don't worry. I understand. And besides I know I should be grateful that you granted my request eventhough you're all very busy," Ela said.

"No . . . no . . . we are the ones who are grateful that you have finally decided to meet my boys in person. They have been wanting to meet you for a very long time now," the older man said with a smile.

Ela smiled back, then she stared at the DBSK boys."Hello . . ." she greeted as she slowly stood up.

"Hello, I'm Xiah," he said with a sweet smile.

"It's really nice meeting you . . .I'm U-Know."

"We have all been wondering what you look like. But I'm quite surprised. I never expected you to be so young and so beautiful," Micky said.

Ela lightly laughed. "That's quite flattering."

"I'm Micky . . . by the way."

Ela just nodded and gave Micky a sweet smile.

"Hi . . . I'm Max," he said shyly.

"Hello . . . I'm Jaejoong," he said as he gave out his hand to shake hands with Ela.

Ela stared at Jaejoong's hand. She slowly reached out and took his hand.

Jaejoong felt a warm feeling surging through his entire body as soon as his hand touched Ela's hand. Her hand felt so soft and so warm . . . he thought.

"Hyung . . . let go of Ela's hand already," Max tried to remind Jaejoong.

Jaejoong had been holding Ela's hand for more than five minutes already.

U-Know, Xiah and Micky suddenly grinned. They didn't expect Jaejoong to be so hooked on a girl on a first meeting. But they knew they couldn't really blame him. Ela was indeed very beautiful that even they were somehow captivated with her beauty.

"Hyung . . . Max nudged Jaejoong.

Jaejoong suddenly snapped out what he was thinking and quickly released Ela's hand.

"I . . . I'm sorry," Jaejoong apologized.

"It's okay. Oh! By the way . . . these are my best friends . . . Iqah . . . Daniaa . . . and Nab."

The three girls slowly stood up. "Hello . . ." they tried to utter even though it was very obvious that they were nervous.

"Hello . . . I'm Xiah," he slowly gave out his hand to Iqah.

"I . . .I'm Iqah," she replied as she shook hands with him.

"Iqah . . . sounds so familiar . . ." Xiah uttered as he released Iqah's hand.

Iqah quickly blushed. Somehow she could hear her own heart beating so wildly.

Xiah stared at Iqah. He couldn't understand what he was feeling. But there was something so familiar about the girl standing in front of him. He felt so drawn to her.

"How are you? I'm Micky," he also reached out his hand to Daniaa.

Daniaa smiled, then gently shook hands with him. "I'm Daniaa."

"Daniaa . . . such a beautiful name . . . suits you perfectly," Micky commented with a very captivating smile.

Daniaa felt her heart had suddenly stopped with what Micky had said. She quickly withdrew her hand from Micky's hold.

Ela noticed the mixed expressions on Daniaa's face. She suddenly smiled and grinned.

"Hello . . . I'm U-Know," he then gently reached out his hand to Nab, the youngest of all the girls.

Nab smiled sweetly and immediately shook hands with the leader of the group.

"I'm Nab. It's such an honor meeting someone so famous. Frankly I still can't believe that I'm actually face to face with the famous Dong Bang Shin Ki," she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

U-Know looked at Nab closely. Somehow he couldn't stop himself from admiring the young girl before him. She had a certain attraction that he somehow couldn't explain. Nab was obviously young and very innocent. She kind of reminded him of his own sister.

"You're really cute," U-Know unconsciously uttered.

Nab immediately blushed. "Oh my!" she gasped.

"Now that we're all acquainted with each other. . . Let's have breakfast. I know some of you might be hungry already," Ela suddenly uttered out of the blue.

The DBSK boys' manager looked at Ela. "I'm sorry Ela. . . But I've got to go. I have another important meeting in an hour."

"Oh really? Then what about what we talked before? Who will accompany us?" Ela asked worriedly.

"Don't worry . . . I've asked Ji-hoon to be the one to accompany you. He will bring you to the studio where all of you be practicing," the elderly man answered.

"Ji-hoon? Oh . . . I really miss that guy," Ela said with a sweet smile.

"Ji-hoon. . . . You know him?" Max asked Ela.

Ela nodded, then smiled.

"What a sneaky guy! He knows that we have all been wanting to meet you for almost four years now . . . But he never mentioned that he knew you personally," Micky said as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Please don't be mad with Ji-hoon. Even if he knows that me personally . . . he still wouldn't be able to introduce you guys to me . . . not unless I wanted to. Frankly I seldom meet up with all the artists I write songs for or choreograph dances for," Ela explained.

"Unni . . . what are they talking about? I'm quite confused already! Why do they want to meet you? And what do they mean that you write songs? You never told us that you write songs . . ." Nab asked continuously.

Ela stared at her friends. Then she let out a long sigh. "Come on, let's all sit down first. Then I will try to explain everything."