Chapter 17

CRAZY LOVE (One Shot) (18 Parts)
Ela was very tired. She had to rush a lot of things before she could leave Japan. The truth was she didn't really want to leave. But her mind was dictating her to get as far away as possible. She didn't need any complications in her life right now. And she certainly didn't want to interfere in Jaejoong's life and career.

She sighed heavily. As she slowly walked up to her hotel room she felt her steps were getting heavier and heavier. Her heart was still trying to convince her to stay, and be true to herself.

She was totally confused. She sighed once again. she then closed her eyes for a few seconds, before entering her hotel room. She needed to pretend and act like she was all right. She needed to put on a happy face for her friends' sakes.

As she entered the living room, she was suddenly surprised by what she saw.

The whole room was filled with red roses and red heart-shaped balloons. Her heart quickly started to beat very fast.

"Ela . . ." a voice uttered.

She then quickly looked at the direction where the voice came from.

Jaejoong was standing in front of her with a large bouquet of red roses in his hand. He slowly walked up to her and gently handed her the flowers.

Ela continued to look at Jaejoong with disbelief in her eyes. Somehow she couldn't stop herself from thinking that everything was just a dream.

"Jaejoong . . . what's the meaning of this?" she asked as he looked deep into his eyes.

Jaejoong moved closer to Ela. They were already very close to one another that the only thing separating them were the flowers that Ela was holding.

"Please don't leave," he uttered.

Ela quickly drew away from him, and turned around. Then she placed the flowers she was holding on a table near her.

"There's nothing you can do or say . . . that can make me stay Jaejoong. So just stop wasting your time. My decision is final," she said softly.

She slowly turned to face Jaejoong again. But she was surprised to see him already standing next to her.

Ela couldn't stop herself from looking into his eyes. He then slowly drew her into his arms.

"Jaejoong. . ." she uttered.

As both of them looked deep into each other's eyes. Their hearts were already reaching out to one another.

"Please don't leave me. I need you," Jaejoong said with tears slowly forming in his eyes.

"But . . . we can't stay together . . . Just forget me. You're still young. You'll find someone better . . . and more suited for you. Someone you can be proud of," she tried to say while controlling her own emotions.

"No! I don't want anyone else. I only want you. . . All I need is you. Why can't you just forget about our differences? Please I know you love me too. Why can't you just be honest with yourself?" Jaejoong said with sadness.

"Jaejoong . . . I can't stay . . . No matter what you say, no matter what you do . . .I won't change my mind," Ela said as she slowly tried to break free from his embrace. "Just forget me . . . It is for your own good."

"What can I do to make you stay with me? I don't want to lose you . . . Please I'm begging you," Jaejoong said so he drew Ela into his arms again, and he embraced her much tighter.

Ela felt like she couldn't breathe. . . not because of the tightness of Jaejoong's embrace. But because of the pain she was feeling. She was slowly dying inside as she kept on hurting Jaejoong.

Somehow the more pain she inflicted on Jaejoong, only made her own heart ache with twice the pain he was feeling.

"Marry me . . ." Jaejoong uttered suddenly.

Shocked, Ela looked at him.

"What are you saying?" she asked as if unable to believe what she just heard.

"Marry me," Jaejoong repeated.

Ela stared deep into his eyes. "Are you crazy? Why are you asking me to marry you? DO you even know what you're saying?"

"Yes, I'm crazy . . . I'm going crazy because you're leaving me . . . I'm going crazy . . . just thinking that I won't be able to see you anymore," he said with so much emotion that it was breaking Ela's heart.

"Jaejoong . . . please stop," she uttered as she tried to control her tears from falling.

"I'm crazy . . . in love with you," Jaejoong added.

"Jaejoong . . . I . . . I'm not in love with you. So just forget what you're feeling for me. And try to find someone else," she said while trying to break free from Jaejoong's hold once again.

"No, you're lying. You love me . . . I can see it in your eyes . . . I can feel it," Jaejoong uttered.

"I'm not lying. I don't love you," she tried to say again.

Suddenly Jaejoong kissed Ela. He wanted to see if what she was saying was true. He was thinking that her kiss would somehow be the proof that he was searching for. Through her kiss, he wanted to know what Ela's real feelings were for him.

Their kiss was very sweet and exploring that Ela felt she was drowning in her own emotions. Somehow she wanted the time to just stop, and be with Jaejoong forever. Her heart was starting to take over. Slowly all her fears and worries were starting to melt away. Her mind had already gone blank. And all she could think about was she wanted to be with Jaejoong. She wanted to experience being in love with him . . . She wanted a life together with him . . .

Jaejoong and Ela felt like the whole world was spinning around them. Then everything had already gone black and there was only then in the middle of the vast emptiness.

Jaejoong tightened his embrace. He was very much afraid that Ela would suddenly leave him.

As their kiss deepened, all their emotions were starting to come out. They truly love each other. And no matter how hard Ela tried to deny it, Jaejoong could easily tell by her kiss that she loved him too.

Finally, all of Ela's defenses had broke down. Her mind had already admitted defeat. And her heart was finally taking over.

Slowly . . . she started to gently return Jaejoong's embrace and kisses.

Jaejoong's heart started to rejoice the moment Ela gave in. He knew he had finally won her heart. And he suddenly felt such intense happiness that he had never experienced before.

Unexpectedly, Ela ended their kiss . . . .

"What . . . what's wrong?" Jaejoong asked with worry. Fear was written all over his face.

Ela looked deep into his eyes, and then she gently caressed his face.

"I love you," Jaejoong bravely uttered.

Ela smiled. She had finally decided what she needed to do. She was no longer afraid.

"I . . . I love you too, Jaejoong. But are you really sure of what we're going to do?" she asked seriously.

Jaejoong lovingly kissed Ela on the forehead. "Yes, I'm quite sure of what we're going to do. You don't have to worry about anything. I'll always be beside you . . . I'll always take care of you . . . And I'll always love you," he spoke sweetly.

Ela rested her head on Jaejoong's chest. "I'm not really sure if what will happen in the days to come. But what I'm sure of is . . . as long as you're near me . . . I will try to be strong."

Jaejoong started to caress Ela's head. "Whatever happens . . . we will face it together."

"I love you, Jaejoong," she uttered. Then she suddenly let out a light laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Jaejoong asked curiously.

"I just remembered something," she replied.

"What?" he asked again.

"I think I wrote a similar romantic scene like the one we are having now . . . in one of the dramas I wrote," she answered.

"Really? Then maybe you can try to write another love story again. But this time . . . write about our own love story," he said with a light laugh.

"Our own love story? I don't think that's possible," she uttered.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because if I wrote a drama based on our love story . . . then it would surely consist of only one or two pages," she replied with a giggle.

"One or two pages? How come?" Jaejoong asked again.

Ela laughed again. "Frankly our love story happened in such a short time. Imagine, we met on day 1, went out on day 2, then officially became a couple on day 3 . . . What kind of a drama can I make with such a fast pacing of events."

Jaejoong started to laugh as well. "You're right. I never thought about that."

Ela started to look around the room. "Did you arrange all of these flowers and balloons all by yourself?" she started to ask.

"Honestly Max was really the one who planned all of this. And I was basically the one who just helped in fixing everything," he answered with a low voice.

"Oh . . . So I guess I have to thank him," she said sweetly with a smile. "By the way, how did you guys get into our room? And where are Nab, Daniaa and Iqah?"

Jaejoong laughed mischievously. "We got the key from your friends . . . And right now, Iqah is with Xiah, Daniaa is with Micky and Nab is with U-Know."

"What? So you mean . . . all of my friends are basically on different dates with your friends?" she asked in disbelief.

Jaejoong nodded. "Yes, and I do hope that they are as lucky as me . . ." he answered with a sweet smile.

"You guys are so sneaky . . . So you mean . . . all of you planned to confess your feelings to me and my friends all on the same day?" she asked again.

"What can we do? You were already planning to leave by tonight. We needed to act fast, or we will all end up losing you girls . . ." Jaejoong explained.

Ela smiled. "Sneaky . . . but totally sweet," she then planted a quick kiss on his lips.

Jaejoong smiled. "Before I forget . . . I want to give you something."

"What?" Ela asked curiously.

Jaejoong slowly took a small box from his pocket. Then he gently gave it to Ela.

"What's this?" she asked again.

"Open it," he uttered.

With trembling hands, Ela slowly opened the box. Her heart was already telling her what was inside, but she still needed to be sure.

After she opened the box, a beautifully crafted diamond ring suddenly appeared before her.

Ela looked at Jaejoong. Then she looked at the ring again."Jaejoong, what's the meaning of this? Why are you giving me this?"

Jaejoong slowly took out the ring from the box, and gently slipped it into Ela's finger. The ring was a perfect fit. Then he planted a long and sweet kiss on Ela's finger where the ring was placed.

Tears slowly formed in Ela's eyes. Her heart was overflowing with so much joy that her tears instantly fell.

Jaejoong became worried after seeing Ela's tears.

"Why are you crying? Please don't cry," he uttered as he quickly wiped away her tears.

"Jaejoong . . . I . . . I really don't know what to say. What's the meaning of this ring?" she asked again.

Jaejoong smiled. "The meaning of that ring is . . . I love you . . . And I want to spend my whole life with you . . . Please marry me . . ."

Ela gazed directly into Jaejoong's eyes. Then a sudden twinkle in her eyes appeared.

"Yes, I will marry you . . . only if you promise me one thing," she uttered.

"What?" Jaejoong inquired.

"Promise me . . . you'll finish your contract with SM Entertainment and Avex Trax first . . . before we get married. I want you to be able to achieve your dreams. And I want you to be able to enjoy the success of your career first . . . before we settle down," she spoke seriously.

"But that would take 2 to 3 years more depending on how our careers work out this year. I don't think I can wait that long," Jaejoong suddenly complained.

Ela laughed. "I'm willing to wait . . . and besides I'm not going anywhere . . . I'll always be by your side. So 2 to 3 years won't be a problem."

"But . . . what if . . . another guy suddenly comes along and takes you away from me?" Jaejoong asked with fear and worry.

"As long as I have this ring on my finger . . . you don't have to be afraid. I'll always be yours . . . the same way . . . you'll always be mine," she uttered lovingly.

Jaejoong's heart quickly calmed down after hearing Ela's words. He then tightened his hold on her and gave her the sweetest and longest kiss they will treasure forever . . . .