Chapter 4

CRAZY LOVE (One Shot) (18 Parts)
Daniaa, Iqah and Nab quickly sat down. They were already dying of curiosity. Everything they had seen and heard were making all of them very confused. All of a sudden . . . they started to wonder who Ela really was.

The DBSK boys sat down as well. Somehow they were all very curious too. They also wanted to know what Ela was going to say.

"Well . . . Ela, I should be leaving now. I'll go to the studio later in the afternoon. Have fun," the DBSK boys' manager said.

"Yes . . . thank you," Ela uttered.

"Boys . . .I'll be leaving now. Remember what I told you . . . Be nice . . ." the older man reminded.

"Don't worry hyung . . . we won't bite," Micky said jokingly.

Several minutes later . . . the four girls were finally left alone with the DBSK boys.

"Unni . . ." Iqah said.

Ela looked at her friends, then at the DBSK boys. "I guess . . . it's time to introduce . . . the real me," she said with a low voice.

"Unni, what do you mean?" Daniaa asked.

Ela stared at her friends' faces. "I'm sorry . . . Iqah . . . Daniaa . . . Nab. I haven't been honest with you guys. I know we have all been friends for more than a year now. And I also know that all of you have been very open with me about everything . . . about your lives . . . and even personal things. But the truth is I have been keeping a lot of secrets from you girls."

"Secrets? What kind of secrets Unni?" Nab asked.

Ela sighed. "I guess it's confession time," she uttered with a smile. "Aside from writing fan fictions online . . . I also do other things that keep me preoccupied most of the time . . . one of them is writing songs . . .the other one is writing scripts for television dramas and movies . . . and the last one is doing dance choreography for certain artists."

"So you mean . . . you're really a professional script writer . . . and not just an ordinary fan fic writer?" Nab asked innocently.

Ela nodded. "I'm a script writer . . . song writer . . . and dance choreographer . . . all rolled in one."

"Wow! Unni . . . that is so amazing," Daniaa exclaimed.

"So you guys aren't angry with me?" Ela asked worriedly.

"Why should we be angry? Everybody keeps little secrets every now and then. And what you kept from us isn't a big deal. We love you, and you love us . . . and that's what matters," Iqah said with a smile.

Ela smiled happily. "How about a group hug?" she asked with happiness written all over her face.

The DBSK boys who were just silently watching and listening to everything that was happening were very glad that Ela's problem was finally over. They were all very happy to see Ela smiling so naturally without any worry.

"Uhmm . . . Ela, can I call you noona?" Max asked with a smile.

Ela lightly laughed. "Of course, Max. You can call me noona anytime."

"Noona . . . I'm so delighted to have someone new whom I can call noona," Max said.

Ela smiled as she looked at Max. Somehow she couldn't stop herself from thinking that Max was so adorable. Then her gaze suddenly went to Jaejoong. He was also staring at her very seriously, as if thinking of something.

Ela gave Jaejoong a very sweet and warm smile. Jaejoong was suddenly caught by surprise. He didn't know what to do or how to react. He shyly looked away in another direction just to hide his blushing.

Max who was sitting beside Jaejoong noticed his hyung. "Oh . . . hyung is blushing," he teased.

Jaejoong became more red because of what Max had said. The other DBSK boys laughed. Somehow all of them wanted to tease Jaejoong, but was just trying to control themselves.

"So what would you guys like to eat?" Ela asked the boys just to draw away everyone's attention from Jaejoong.

"Anything would be fine, noona," Max answered.

"All right . . ." Ela uttered as she slowly stood up. "I'll talk with the manager of the restaurant for a few minutes. I hope you guys can chat with my friends for a while."

"Oh . . . don't worry. We'll certainly take good care of them," Micky uttered as his eyes were fixed on Daniaa.

"Don't worry . . . we'll keep them busy while you're gone," Xiah said with a sweet smile while throwing short glances at Iqah.

"Unni . . . don't be gone for too long okay," Nab said sweetly.

Ela nodded. "I need to discuss something with the manager first. I won't take long."

"Okay . . . Oh Unni . . . I just noticed something . . . Why is it that we are the only ones in the restaurant?" Nab asked curiously.

Daniaa, Iqah and the DBSK boys suddenly started to look around. They didn't notice that they were the only people in the restaurant.

"So . . . we are the only ones here . . . Strange," U-Know uttered.

"Yes, quite strange. It's already 9 in the morning, and nobody is here yet," Xiah added.

"You haven't booked the whole place by any chance have you?" Micky asked Ela jokingly.

Ela smiled mischievously, then nodded. "As a matter of fact . . . Yes, I did," she answered casually.

Everyone's mouths dropped open with shock.

"Unni . . . you're too much. You booked the whole restaurant? My god! I don't even want to know how much you've spent for our breakfast today," Daniaa exclaimed. She felt like her head was going to explode because of her friend's over spending.

"Unni . . . you didn't have to book the whole place just for us. We can just have breakfast like ordinary people," Iqah uttered.

"I know . . . but I am just protecting everyone's privacy, especially you girls . . . I really don't want any news coming on the internet or newspapers about 3 young girls having breakfast with the famous DBSK. I'm sure you will all be stalked by hundreds of fans in a matter of days . . . if that happens. Aside from that, I'm also thinking about you boys . . . I don't want any rumors circulating about you guys having breakfast with your . . . dates. I already know how wild Korean and Japanese media people are. So I am just being careful," Ela explained.

"But Unni . . . this is too much. I'm already feeling uncomfortable just thinking of how much trouble you've gone through just to prepare everything for us," Nab said with a low voice.

Ela smiled, then she went to where Nab was sitting. Then she gently took her hand. "Hey . . . don't be like that. What do I always tell you? I'm happy whenever I make you happy . . . You're my baby remember? You're all my babies. My little sisters. I want to do things for you guys. And making all of you happy brings me unexplainable joy. So stop thinking about money . . . Money isn't everything. I've already worked in the music and movie industry for more more than 8 years now. And I've already saved enough to last me a lifetime. Frankly . . . I'm just enjoying my life now. I'm no longer interested in the payments I get in exchange for my songs and stories. I just do it for the sake of having fun, and my passion for writing. That's also the main reason why I decided to write online. I wanted to share my stories with other people . . . with nothing in return. So please . . . stop worrying."

"Oh Unni . . ." Nab uttered.

"Unni . . . I really don't know what to say. But I'm really glad we met you. . . You're such a beautiful person . . . inside and out," Iqah said while trying to control the tears that were forming in her eyes.

"Hey! No crying . . ." Ela exclaimed. "I'm going now. I need to fix something," she said with a smile.