Chapter 16

CRAZY LOVE (One Shot) (18 Parts)
"I hope Ela Unni and Jaejoong Oppa can settle their differences. I really wish Unni to be happy," Nab uttered as she stared out of the car.

U-Know gave Nab a quick glance. He then smiled, as he slowly shook his head. He still couldn't understand why he was so attracted to the young girl beside him. His own sister was older than Nab. And just thinking that he was actually liking a very young girl was making him uneasy and confused.

"Where are we going?" Nab asked suddenly, after realizing that she had been with U-Know for more than half an hour. And so far, all she had done was complain and talk about her Unni and Jaejoong.

"A theme park," U-Know replied. "I know you'll surely like the place."

"What? Are you sure that it's okay for you to go to such a place? A lot of people will surely recognize you. You might get hurt or something," she said worriedly.

A smile suddenly appeared on U-Know's face. "Don't worry . . . I'll try to keep a low profile. And I will try not to attract any attention to myself. I will be . . . invisible to everyone in the park," he said with a laugh.

"Now that would be totally impossible. Your group is very popular. So a lot of girls will surely spot you, even if you put on a disguise," Nab said as she slowly shook her head.

"Hey! Don't be so pessimistic. It will be fun. I'll take care of everything. We're going to have lots of fun. . . I'll make sure of it," U-Know tried to convince Nab.

Nab tried to put on a smile. "Well. . . Okay, if you say so. Just make sure that we don't end up being chased by a mob of fans."

U-Know laughed. Then he gave Nab a short glance. He had never met a girl who could easily make him laugh. Nab had such a sweet and innocent character that he somehow couldn't stop himself from admiring her.

Several minutes passed . . .

U-Know slowly stopped his car at the end of the theme park's parking area.

"Before we go out . . . Put this on," he said as he quickly placed a cap on Nab's head.

"A cap?" she asked, then she started to giggle.

"Why? What's wrong?" U-Know asked curiously.

"Sorry, I was just thinking that if I put on this cap . . . I will somehow look more weird that I will just attract more attention to us," Nab answered.

"Oh . . . so do you have any other suggestions?" he asked.

Nab stared at U-Know. "Honestly . . . no. . . But let's just do this anyway. Oh! This will be so exciting. Imagine . . . going to a theme park . . . with the very famous U-Know of DBSK. Do you think you can pinch me?" she suddenly asked with a sweet smile.

"Pinch you? Why on earth should I do that?" U-Know asked.

Nab laughed. "I just wanted to make sure that I'm not dreaming," she answered.

"Don't worry . . . I assure you . . . You're not dreaming," U-Know uttered with a sweet smile.

Nab seriously stared at U-Know. Her heart was beating very fast. She felt like she was in a day dream. She sighed . . . since even in her wildest dreams, she never imagine that she would actually meet the DBSK boys in real life . . . especially U-Know.

U-Know noticed the way Nab was looking at him. He suddenly became nervous. Her stare was like electricity running though his body.

"God . . . Please stop looking at me like that. If you don't stop . . . I might lose my self-control and end up kissing you," U-Know said in his mind.

Somehow Nab came to her senses. She quickly looked away . . . out of the car's window.

"I really hope we can at least have an hour or so to have some fun. . . before someone actually recognizes you," she uttered.

U-Know fixed his own cap and clothes, the he gently arranged the cap that Nab was wearing. "I promise you . . . I will make this night very memorable . . . for both of us," he uttered with the sweetest smile.

Nab's heart quickly skipped a beat. U-Know's words were like music to her ears. Her heart was already singing and jumping with joy.

She tried to smile just to hide the nervousness she was feeling. She didn't want to appear foolish or childish in U-Know's eyes.

After they stepped out of the car, U-Know bravely took Nab's hand.

Shocked and confused, Nab gazed at U-Know's hand as it tightly held her hand.

U-Know looked at their interlocked hands, then at Nab's beautiful face. His heart was beating wildly. He knew he was moving too fast. But he also knew that he needed to do it, if he wanted to make use of the limited time they were allowed to share. He didn't want to regret anything. So he had already decided to be bold and show Nab his true feelings.

"Let's go . . . Let's start . . . this once in a lifetime journey . . ." U-Know said seriously.

"Journey?" Nab curiously asked.

"Journey . . . to love . . ." U-Know slowly added.

Nab somehow couldn't breathe. She was totally stunned by what U-Know said.

U-Know gently led Nab into the park. Hand in hand, they walked into the place. They weren't scared of people seeing them. The only thing they cared about was each other. Both their hearts were contented as long as they were together.

U-Know and Nab strolled along the park without any concern about anything else. They first rode on the carousel. Side by side, they happily passed the time . . . taking pictures . . . chatting about silly things . . . Then they rode on the other rides that Nab picked.

Both of them couldn't explain the happiness they were feeling. It was like the more time they spent together . . . The more they felt the desire to stay together.

"Let's ride on that one . . ." U-Know said to Nab.

"You want to ride on the ferris wheel?" Nab asked.

U-Know slowly nodded.

"All right. . . Just make sure, you don't leave me okay. I'm a little afraid of heights . . . Let's go," she said with a sweet smile.

The two quickly rode on the ferris wheel. Side by side, they sat quietly as they slowly moved higher and higher. They were already on the top when . . . the ferris wheel suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong? Why did we stop?" Nab asked with worry.

U-Know smiled as he slowly took Nab's hand. "Don't worry . . . I just wanted to have a few minutes alone with you . . . before we return to reality."

Nab stared at U-Know. Her heart was pounding very hard. "You . . . planned this?" she asked.

U-Know just nodded. "It's been a wonderful memory Nab. What happened today . . . will be my most treasured memory."

"U-Know . . . I . . . I really don't know what to say," Nab tried to utter. She was totally lost for words. Mixed emotions were filling her heart.

Slowly . . . U-Know took out something from his pocket. He then took Nab's hand and placed a beautiful heart-shaped watch around it.

Nab was surprised. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She gently touched the watch. Then she looked straight at U-Know.

"Why . . . Why did you give me this?" she asked innocently. She was totally confused on why U-Know gave her a watch. Somehow she would understand what it meant, if it was a ring, a bracelet or a necklace . . . but a watch . . . Her heart was totally confused and a little bit disappointed.

Nab continued to stare at the watch. "Am I just a friend . . . is that what this watch means?" she continuously asked herself while trying to control the tears that were slowly forming in her eyes.

U-Know took Nab's hands and tightly held them between his own hands.

"Do you know why I chose to give you a watch?" Do you want to know what it means?" he asked lovingly as he gazed straight into Nab's eyes.

Nab slowly nodded.

U-Know smiled. "The reason why I gave you a watch is because it is something that you can always take with you wherever you go . . . that whenever you see it . . . you will always remember me. I chose to give you a watch because of many reasons. But mainly because it signifies time. Whenever you look at the time . . . I want you to always remember that even though we are apart . . . I will always keep on counting and waiting for the right time for us to be together again. That watch signifies my love and my promise to you . . . I know you're still young. But I'm willing to wait . . . even it takes a lifetime . . .I'm willing to wait for you . . . I love you,Nab."

Tears slowly filled Nab's eyes. "U-Know . . . you don't have to wait a lifetime just to know what I can easily tell you now . . . Yes, I am young. . . and most of the time I'm still childish and foolish. But I'm already old enough to know what my heart wants . . . I'm already old enough to know what love is . . . I love you too, U-Know. I love you with all my heart."

U-Know quickly embraced Nab. His heart was beating very fast. He never expected that Nab would actually return his love. Somehow he suddenly felt like he was the luckiest man in the world.

Slowly the ferris wheel started to move again.

As he held Nab in his arms, he could easily feel the fast beating of her heart. He gently started to search for her lips.

Nab just closed her eyes and let her emotions take over. She loved him and it was the only thing that mattered to her.

Their worlds suddenly met and stopped as soon as their lips touched. U-Know lovingly kissed Nab so he could make her feel how much he loved her. He wanted to let his emotions out and prove to Nab that he truly cherished her.

As for Nab, she felt like her whole world was spinning. She kept on thinking that maybe . . . she was just dreaming. But as U-Know's kiss deepened, she then realized everything was real. They were both in love with each other. Their kiss ended before the ferris wheel ride was finished. Both of them were very happy. They never expected that they would end up confessing their love for one another.

Hand in hand, Nab and U-Know were already walking out of the theme park when . . . .

"Hey! Isn't that U-Know of DBSK?" a girl asked.

"Yes . . . yes . . . it is him," another girl replied.

"Come on, let's get an autograph," another girl quickly said.

"Let's get pictures of them," another girl uttered.

Nab and U-Know looked at each other. Both of them suddenly smiled.

"Are you ready?" U-Know asked.

Nab nodded.

U-Know tightened his hold on Nab's hand as they both started to ran. Somehow while they were ranning, they still couldn't help but laugh as well.

"I told you we were going to be chased by a mobof fans," Nab tried to utter as she tried to catch her breath. They had finally managed to escape the crowd of people following them.

"Well . . . we lost them didn't we? Just remember that I'll always be beside you . . . to take care of you . . . and to love you," U-Know uttered as he smiled sweetly at Nab.