Chapter 12

CRAZY LOVE (One Shot) (18 Parts)
Jaejoong and Ela spent the following hours going from one place to another. They went to a clb, ate at a sidewalk stand, and strolled along an open market. Lastly when it was almost for the sun to rise . . . they just sat down on a bench in a park and waited . . .

"Jae . . ." Ela uttered as she slowly laid down her head on his shoulder.

Jaejoong tightened his hold on Ela's hand. Somehow he felt like he never wanted to let go. During the short time they spent together, he had already realiZed the truth . . . he had really fallen in love with her. He knew he could never learn to forget her. . . let alone . . . live without her.

"Ela . . . please stay with me . . . I love you," Jaejoong uttered as his heart started to pound again.

"Our special time together is finally over . . . We have to go back to reality now baby . . . I really wish we didn't hav to do this . . ." Ela said as tears slowly ran down her face. It was breaking her heart just thinking that she wouldn't be able to hold hands with Jaejoong again . . . or she wouldn't be near him again.

"Our time doesn't have to end. We can continue this . . . We can still be together, if we wanted to. No one can stop us . . . especially since we love each other," Jaejoong uttered.

"The question is . . . do we really love each other? Maybe . . . we're just being carried away by our own assumptions that we're in love . . ." Ela said bitterly.

"No! What I feel for you is real. I love you . . . From the moment I saw you, I already felt a strange sensation I can't quite explain. If this isn't love . . . then what is it?" Jaejoong said.

Ela tried to control her emotions. Her heart was telling her to just set aside all her fear and just love him freely.

"If we continue any further . . . a lot of things will change. . . a lot of people will be affected. So please, let's just end it now. You have already gone through so much just to reach your status now. If we continue with our madness, your career will greatly suffer. . . not only your career, but your whole group. You have to let me go, Jaejoong. It is for your own good," Ela softly spoke.

"No! Please . . . I . . . I love you," Jaejoong voiced out as he suddenly drew Ela into his arms.

"Jaejoong . . ." she uttered as she willingly returned his embrace.

He then slowly lowered his head and carefully kissed her.

Ela felt her world had started revolving the moment their lips met. She knew . . . she was also in love with him. But she needed to be strong . . . for both of them. She needed to stand by her decision. She told herself that she can't be persuaded by a single kiss.

As they both lovingly kissed each other, she felt like she was being drowned in a pool of mixed emotions. She loved him . . . and yet she needed to leave him. She was scared, sad, angry and feeling extreme regret.

As for Jaejoong, he knew he needed to fight for her. He was willing to do anything just to have her. He had never felt such a strong emotion for someone before. And this was certainly the first time that he was willing to sacrifice his career as a singer for someone.

Ela finally ended their kiss, as she suddenly pulled away from Jaejoong. She had gathered all her strength and emotions just to be able to stop herself from wanting to kiss him endlessly.

"Ela . . ." Jaejoong uttered with confusion in his eyes.

"It's time to go back, Jaejoong," Ela uttered as she stood up.

"Please stay with me," Jaejoong begged.

Ela looked at the sad expression on Jaejoong's face. It was breaking her heart seeing him this way.

"I'm sorry Jaejoong. Please take care of yourself . . . I . . . I love you . . . goodbye," Ela uttered as tears slowly ran down her face again. She then quickly turned around and started to walk away from him.

Jaejoong stood up and ran after Ela. He then grabbed her arm to stop her. "I can't let you go, Ela. . . I don't care about the consequences. I loev you. Can't you understand me? I don't want to lose you."

Ela smiled bitterly. "There's nothing you can do. I can't be with you. And no matter what you do. . . I can never belong to you."

She released herself from Jaejoong's hold, and hurriedly ran away from him. She didn't want to see him anymore. It was already killing her just telling him that they can't be together. She knew if she stayed any longer, her mind might suddenly start changing.

On her way back to the hotel, Ela continuously cried. She was trying to convince herself that she had done the right thing. But her heart just kept on calling for Jaejoong. It was telling her to return to him and give him a chance. She knew if she followed her heart, it would be complete madness.

Ela knew she needed to do something before she totally lost her self-control. She took out her phone and started to dial a number . . . .