- 11

Good Things Take Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the early February, high school students finally finished their first semester and got a break for two weeks and a half. But, that wasn’t the case for the third-years. They took the break as their chance to have more time to study rather than a holiday. Because as soon as the second semester started for them, they only had one week and a half before their final test for their school’s year. After that, the next test they needed to take was university entrance exam.

Which meant, Baekhyun would be extremely busy for exam’s preparation.

He sighed and his face looked guilty as he apologized, “I’m sorry. This break probably isn’t as what you thought, huh?”

It was their first day without the need to wake up early for school, so Baekhyun thought to make use of this day as their quality time because he needed to go to the library tomorrow for studying. He wanted to take Eunbin on a date before he got busy, but the girl rejected his offer and wanted to stay at home instead, saying she wanted to just laze around on Monday.

“I’m okay. Your future is more important,” Eunbin replied while gently swept his bangs to the side so she could see his eyes.

Per the girlfriend’s request, she just wanted to cuddle on her bed and Baekhyun granted her wish at once. The couple had sneakily closed her bedroom door for more privacy as the adults weren’t in the house. Their arms and legs were over each other and they were facing one another, talking and laughing whatever came in their minds.

“Park,” Baekhyun suddenly called. His brown eyes stared at her lovingly. “Do you already know which university you want to go?” he asked.

She gave him a look and answered, “I’m just in my first year, Baekhyun. Of course, I don’t.”

“What about enrolling to S University with me later when the time comes?” he suggested.

Eunbin pouted and responded, “S University is way too hard for dummy like me.”

Baekhyun hissed at her in warning and lightly pinched her cheek, ignoring her whine. “If you’re dumb, I won’t date you in the first place.”

She took a sharp intake of gasp as a joke and sharpened her glare at him, rubbing her assaulted cheek.

“What do you think, huh?” Then he put his palm behind her back and pulled her closer to him that it made Eunbin had to tilt her chin up so she could see him.

“I don’t know,” she answered honestly. Her heart beat a little faster, not from their lack of distance, but because of anxiety thinking that she needed to go to S University.

Baekhyun smiled when he could see the telltale of her worry on the lines of her face. He his palm on her back up and down to soothe her down. Leaning closer to kiss her on the forehead, he mumbled against her skin, “I was being impatient. Don’t mind.”

Eunbin pulled herself away from him a little with a push on his chest. She used her forearm on the bed to support her body, hovering above the boy before she closed their gaps to give him a peck on the lips. Her wild locks turned into a curtain over the two of them. When she simply stared at him and her lips turned into a beautiful grin, Baekhyun’s mind was blank as both of his hands reached up to her cheeks before pulling her back down and their lips met again.

She was a little taken aback when she felt a brush from his tongue that she unconsciously had parted her lips. Baekhyun took the chance to slip his tongue in. Eunbin clumsily tangled her tongue with his, she didn’t know much about what she was doing but it felt right in her body as shivers went down her spine, feeling pleasured by their action. One of Baekhyun's hand had roamed down from her face, down to her collarbone, passing her side and ended to her hips before putting in a weight so that her body collapsed down on him. Without their lips breaking off, he had expertly flipped her until he was the one above Eunbin. The girl yelped in surprised at his sudden show of strength.

Who would have thought the little yelp from his girlfriend sounded cute to Baekhyun’s ears? That he couldn’t help but burst into chuckle. He ended need to leave her lips and hid his face on the space between her neck and shoulder. Eunbin pouted at the loss of contact and whined when she felt his body shook from laughter, hitting him in the back for a light punishment.

“Ah, my girlfriend is so cute. What should I do?” he had supported himself with both hands on each side of Eunbin’s head, trapping the girl and hovering above her. His eyes were glinting with mischievous and affection.

Baekhyun hissed when out of nowhere, Eunbin had slapped him in the chest hard.

“You have totally ruined the mood,” she grumbled, turning her face away him.

“What mood?” the boy laughed and grasped her chin to make her face look back at him.

She didn’t give him answer and merely swatted his hand away as if he was a fly. Baekhyun made a face at her before plopping himself back on the space beside her. She lied on her side with her back facing him, then she felt his body followed her and his arms were encircled around her, his hands searching for hers. Eunbin captured his hands first, afterwards she felt his hug tighten and received a peck on the side of her face.

Eunbin could hear the boy sighed dreamily, feeling himself getting relax against her. Playing with his hands and feeling that B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter