- 05

Good Things Take Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun noticed.

His girlfriend cared about her looks and weight more now.

His girlfriend often skipped eating to lose some weight.

His girlfriend shopped new makeup and fashion stuffs that out of her budget.

His girlfriend seemed to care more about the latest fashion or celebrity’s gossip than her studies.

 

On one lazy noon Sunday, the two spent their times in Baekhyun’s room with door slightly opened (a direct order from the two’s mothers). Baekhyun was lying on his bed while scrolling through twitter while Eunbin rested on his chest and was browsing a clothing website.

She tapped on a cute plaid skirt that Hyewon and Wonyoung talked about yesterday. She showed it to Baekhyun. “Which one should I buy? The red or yellow color?”

He frowned at her phone screen then turned to the girl.

“Park, I think you have enough shopping this month, yeah?”

Eunbin pouted and looked at the plaid skirt. “But it’s cute. And it’s on sale, so it’s not that pricey.”

He sighed and propped himself to sit up, making Eunbin to sit up too as her personal pillow wasn’t available anymore. She looked sideways when she caught an unhappy expression.

“You’ve bought two makeup stuffs, a pair of heels, and some jewelries in the past two weeks.” He looked at the calendar in his phone before focused back on Eunbin. “It’s not even the middle of the month yet. Do you still have your allowance until the end of the month?”

Not really, but Eunbin didn’t dare to answer her pissed boyfriend the truth. But it wasn’t really a problem for her because with no money meant that she couldn’t eat. And if she couldn’t eat, she could lose weight more.

Before she could speak up, Baekhyun took away her phone from her and closed the website tabs, locked her phone and hid it under him.

“No more shopping this month. Do you hear me?” he gave her a stern glare which she obediently nodded her head.

Her obedience pleased him that she earned two pats on the head and a kiss on a cheek. Not satisfied with just a kiss on the cheek, Eunbin whined and pursed her lips, asking for a real kiss on the lips.

Baekhyun chuckled and took a quick glance at the door. After making sure that no one was outside, he leaned in and their lips met. Unlike a short one that she had expected, Baekhyun with more intimate and slow .

When he pulled away, Eunbin instantly threw herself to the bed and pulled his pillow down to hide her non-surprising scarlet face after that one hell of a kiss. That annoying boyfriend of her even dared to tease more, trying to snatch his pillow away from her because he wanted to see his masterpiece he said. She didn’t let him and with all her strength, she held on to his pillow close to her face.

He finally stopped and pat her hips. “I’m hungry. Do you want pizza?”

Eunbin slowly dragged the pillow until it only hid half of her face. She shook her head, “I’ll skip lunch today.”

Baekhyun turned to her. “Aren’t you hungry? Did you eat anything in the morning?”

“I had smoothies.”

“Then you must be starving.”

She shook her head again.

Baekhyun sighed, “Park, you can’t keep skipping your meals. It’ll do damage to your tummy.”

When she was still determined to not eat anything, he let out a heavy sigh again.

“I’ll order you a salad. That’ll do, right?”

Eunbin didn’t say anything.

In the end, Baekhyun was pissed and pointed at the door. “If you don’t want to eat, then get out of here.”

Her eyes widened in panic she immediately agreed to eat salad in the end.

 

 

On lunchbreak at their usual table, Irene and Wonyoung were sitting next to each other with eyes on Wonyoung’s phone screen. The two were checking at some top they both were interested in and choosing a color.

Irene asked Wonyoung, “Have you chosen what color you want?”

The junior nodded. “The soft pink.”

Irene hummed and absentmindedly nodded. “The soft pink will look good on you,” she commented.

She tilted her head a bit and talked to herself, “Should I buy the black one? Or dark grey?”

Chanyeol was somewhat interested in their color selection that he took Irene’s phone out of her hand, making the girl send him a confused l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter