Part 8

Book 3: Island Flower - Kim Hongjoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the fundraiser finally arrived and although the venue was filled to the brink everyone came to watch and there were quite a lot of people who were participating in the show, it was something for a really good cause so everyone wanted to help out as much as possible.

 

Hongjoong, Yonjin, and Rosie were standing behind the stage, they had the fashion show first and they were waiting for Yonjin’s cousin to show up, he got caught in traffic but luckily they weren’t up first so the would still be able to make it.

 

Rosie would go on stage first so she went to get dressed so she could get her hair and makeup done, Hongjoong was sitting in the waiting room with Yonjin, they were just chatting both trying to keep their nerves and the others nerves as calm as possible.

 

After a little while, Rosie came back into the room, Hongjoong loved her outfit, he saw how hard Yonjin worked on it, it was a pretty dress, it had a very elegant feel to it but yet it still it looked comfortable and casual, it had a pair of fairy wings that clipped onto the dress but she wasn’t wearing them yet because it would be harder to get her hair done if she had them on.

 

Hongjoong decided to go get dressed while she was busy, he gave Yonjin’s hand a squeeze and took his clothes, and went to get dressed.

 

He loved his outfit a lot, the jeans were wide-legged and they had hand-painted sunflowers on them, which Yonjin spent a lot of time painting, the yellow crop top was a really pretty yellow, and then the barret tied the whole outfit together, for the shoes he had white platform sneakers.

 

He got dressed and when he left the bathroom a few people stared at him a little surprised but they were mostly in awe to see how well the outfit suited him, and many wondered who he was since he gave a really intimidating aura as he walked towards the waiting room.

 

Yonjin could only stare at him when he entered the room, the boy saw Hongjoong in the outfit many times as he did alterations but to actually see Hongjoong in the complete outfit was something different and his heart really couldn’t take it.

 

Hongjoong saw him starting as he took a seat in front of the mirror, he winked at the boy with a big smile before turning his attention to the hair and makeup lady. When Hongjoong finished his hair and makeup he took out the bag with the accessories out and quickly put them on, at the same time their waiting room door opened revealing a tall boy, Hongjoong was surprised by how perfect the boy’s proportions were and then it struck him… he knew him.

 

Well, a little, the boy was in his year but he was focusing on modeling over his idol career, because of how tall he was he found it hard to dance so he would usually release ballad songs and fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter