Part 2

Book 3: Island Flower - Kim Hongjoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After meeting Yonjin the first time Hongjoong seemed to meet the boy everywhere he went, if he went to the beach he found Yonjin there or if he went on a walk they just seemed to run into one another, it seemed as if fate kept pulling them to one another, and honestly, Hongjoong didn’t really mind.

 

This time they met at a convenience store close to the beach, Hongjoong was on his way to the bus stop when he decided to stop and get some snacks, although he was enjoying his break, it was a little lonely and his days were a little too long without everything going on. 

 

The two shared a laugh when they saw one another.

 

“And we meet again huh?” Yonjin said with a smile.

 

“Yeah we seem to meet everywhere” Hongjoong agreed with the boy.

 

“Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?” Yonjin asked him.

 

“No, I was actually going back to the pension now and then probably just waste away, since I am bored,” Hongjoong told the boy.

 

“Well, you mentioned you wanted to see the designs I made right? Well, I finally organized them all if you maybe want to come and take a look” Yonjin said scratching his neck.

 

“I would love that, I am really curious,” Hongjoong said with a big smile, which causes Yonjin to be a little flustered. 

 

The two bought whatever they needed to get and hurried back to Yonjin’s house, when they got there Hongjoong noted that Rosie and Yonjin’s mom wasn’t there.

 

“My mom went with Rosie to the mall,” Yonjin told Hongjoong almost as if he could read Hongjoong’s mind.

 

Hongjoong followed the boy into the house and then proceeded to follow him to a room that was right next to the boy’s bedroom, he opened the door and Hongjoong was quite surprised by how much fabric was in the room, there was also two mannequins as well as a dressmakers mannequin.

 

He walked over to a filing cabinet and took out a big file, he closed the cabinet again and walked over to Hongjoong, “Let’s go sit in the living room and look at these, you can be comfortable and look at them” Yonjin said with a small smile, Hongjoong nodded excitedly and followed Yonjin out of the room.

 

The two sat in the living room, Yonjin shyly handed Hongjoong the folder and braced himself as Hongjoong opened it.

 

Hongjoong went through them in utter amazement, he eventually moved to sit on the floor spreading the pages out in front of him, “These are amazing, you should have your own clothesline, these are better than all the designs I have seen in these last few months” Hongjoong said still fully focused on the designs.

 

One caught his eye the most, it was an outfit that was quite simple yet he couldn’t look away, Yonjin took a peek at what he was looking at and almost screamed. 

 

“Oh, uhm that one, if you don’t like it I completely g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter