Part 4

Book 3: Island Flower - Kim Hongjoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚✿

 

Hongjoong was sitting in his room, he stared at his laptop screen just like he did for most of the day, he was waiting for an email, after talking to Yonjin the night before he couldn’t help but email the principal about the matter.

 

He found it a little sad that so many people who dream of being idols at young ages couldn’t debut since the number of schools that were available wasn’t a lot and most of them weren’t too accepting about a lot of things, the best school was Milkyway as they still gave their idols the freedom they deserved, dating and experiencing a normal life was what made the school utterly popular.

 

 When he heard a ‘PING’ sound coming from his laptop he immediately looked and smiled instantly when he saw it was a reply from the Principal, he had known the man for quite a long time, the Principal was a family friend, that was also the only reason he was confident enough to email him about it.

 

“Hello Hongjoong, I hope you are getting much-needed rest, although I didn’t expect to hear from you during this time. I am happy you have found your spark again.

 

About your suggestion, I have been in the talks about it with the school board, we have been wanting to do it but we still have our doubts if it would be a good idea to turn the school co-ed since we don’t know what the response will be.

 

But after having a meeting this morning we have decided to give this girl a year chance to be in Milkyway, you will graduate in a year, so if it won’t get a good response I will help you and we set up a sister school for Milkyway, but I like what you are thinking so let’s do our best.

 

Can you get us a video of her singing or dancing? I trust your intuition when it comes to Idols Hongjoong but we still need to have it for the records” 

 

Hongjoong read the email out loud and smiled as he read it, he read it a little more and found that they will arrange everything needed for her to join the school.

 

He also mentioned Yonjin and the principal was just as excited to hear about him, he wanted Hongjoong to bring him along when he returned to school, he wasn’t sure if Yonjin would follow him but he was a little hopeful but he also wouldn’t push the boy to follow him if it wasn’t what he wanted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter