Part 10

Book 3: Island Flower - Kim Hongjoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the fundraiser, Yonjin and Hongjoong just hung out as much as possible, and eventually, they all had to go back to school to prepare everything for the new year, Rosie had to settle in and so did Yonjin.

 

The three arrived at the school and Mrs. Kim happily welcomed Rosie into her home, Hongjoong helped Yonjin settle in, they got lucky and Yonjin’s room was right next to his, so while the dorms were empty they switched between Yonjin’s room and Hongjoong’s.

 

Hongjoong was working on the preparations for Rosie’s debut, and Yonjin would play around on designing outfits for both of them, while Rosie was doing some personal training, she would be debuting soon after the school reopened so she wanted to make sure she was prepared, Mrs. Kim loved her enthusiasm and would help her train.

 

When Hongjoong finished the song he was working on for Rosie he sent it to Mrs. Kim, who immediately started brainstorming for the choreography for the song, while Rosie was recording the song.

 

When Yonjin finished up Rosie’s clothes, both Yonjin and Hongjoong had loads of free time, Hongjoong wanted to do something special for Yonjin, he felt bad, he felt like while paying so much attention to his work that he wasn’t paying as much attention to the boy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter