Part 6

Book 3: Island Flower - Kim Hongjoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After breaking the news to Rosie, Hongjoong spent a few days evaluating her, he needed to know where she lacked so he could help her improve as much as possible and Rosie was extremely passionate, no matter how hard the evaluation got she still gave it her all.

 

For Yonjin he was researching as much as possible to give his little sister the best outfit that would suit her performance, he was also working on Hongjoong’s outfit as well as all the other outfits for the fundraiser.

 

Once Hongjoong had everything set he started training with Rosie, although he was supposed to be taking a break from his work he was excited to do it, he would usually return to the pension a lot later than usual and when he got in his room he would be working on music 

 

He was sitting in his room when his phone started ringing, he curiously looked at it and realized it was a video call from Hwanhee, he picked it up, honestly, although he wouldn’t say it he quite missed his best friend.

 

“Hwannieee,” Hongjoong said excitedly.

 

“Hyung how’s your vacation going?” the boy asked happily.

 

“So gooood, I met a great sibling pair,” Hongjoong said with a big smile.

 

“I heard~ the principal called me about, I heard you scouted someone? But he wouldn’t tell me much” Hwanhee said with a pout.

 

“Is that why you called? Not because you missed your hyung” Hongjoong said teasingly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter