Part 3

Book 3: Island Flower - Kim Hongjoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚✿

 

After talking with Yonjin about how he originally wanted to debut, he couldn’t stop thinking about it, he wondered what it would be like if he really did debut back then, it made him a little curious.

 

But Hongjoong found himself writing a lot of music while in his thoughts, he kept wondering what his debut would be like which fueled his inspiration, he ended up finishing up multiple tracks that only needed lyrics.

 

He was busy writing lyrics when he got a call from Yonjin, the boy seemed quite excited, he invited Hongjoong over and somehow for Hongjoong just hearing Yonjin calling him that excited made him get ready in a flash.

 

He left his room with his laptop bag slung over his shoulder and his phone held tightly in his left hand, he walked towards the bus stop with a quickening pace and got on the bus the moment the door opened.

 

When he arrived at the other bus stop where he got off he saw Yonjin and Rosie waiting for him, he ran over to them and greeted them happily.

 

“I like what you did with your hair today,” Hongjoong said with a big smile as he admired Yonjin’s hair, the boy had his hair curled with half of it pulled into a bun.

 

“Thank you~ I need to get it cut though, it’s getting a little too long now,” he said with a smile.

 

The trio walked towards Yonjin’s house and once they arrived they took their shoes off and walked towards Yonjin’s workroom, Hongjoong noticed a pretty blue dress that was the perfect size for Rosie and smiled a little, he also noticed on the mannequin next to that an outfit that resembled the outfit he fell in love with from Yonjin’s designs.

 

“I may or may not have started on making the outfit,” Yonjin said shyly as he walked towards the mannequin, “And I kinda need you to try it on so I know where to take it in more or where I need to make changes,” the boy told Hongjoong.

 

“It looks amazing already, but sure I’ll try it on I can’t wait,” Hongjoong said excitedly. 

 

“Thank you,” Yonjin said and started taking the clothes off the mannequin and handed them to Hongjoong, Hongjoong went to put them on, he came back and Rosie looked at him in awe.

 

“Oppa you look so pretty,” she said with a big smile, Hongjoong couldn’t help but smile and he patted her head telling her a small ‘Thank you’ in the process.

 

Yonjin took out his pens and marked where he had to make the clothes shorter or where he had to take it in a little more, Hongjoong went and took it off again once they finished.

 

“I actually brought my laptop with, I want to play something for you,” Hongjoong said once they returned to the living room, Yonjin let out a small gasp as he watched Hongjoong turn on his laptop.

 

Hongjoong went to his recent files and played the song he had been working on, Yonjin listened to the song and also caught that Hongjoong was singing bits of the song.

 

When it came to an end Yonjin was really surprised, he didn’t know what to say. It was nothing like any of the songs he has heard from Hongjoong.

 

“So thoughts?” Hongjoong asked nervously.

 

“Where do I sign so you can make your debut,” Yonjin asked, his eyes sparkling as he spoke, Hongjoong laughed a little and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter