Part 9

Book 3: Island Flower - Kim Hongjoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time for their stages came and both were quite nervous more so than they were for the fashion show, both because this will be their first impression on the public before their official debuts so they really wanted to make an impact.

 

Before the show, they both decided to wear the outfit Yonjin made for them, first up was Hongjoong, he was standing just behind the curtains waiting for them to announce his performance, he was playing with the mic trying to calm himself down, he felt someone next to him and when he turned to his left he saw Yonjin.

 

The boy sent him an encouraging smile, “You will do good out there, don’t doubt yourself” he said and kissed Hongjoong’s forehead, the boy smiled a little at Yonjin’s action and nodded.

 

“I will give it my all,” Hongjoong said taking a deep breath.

 

“Next up we have Kim Hongjoong” the voice announced, the crowd cheered which caused Hongjoong’s breath to hitch a little, Yonjin smiled and hugged the boy before pushing him towards the stage.

 

“Hello I am Kim Hongjoong, I would like to thank everyone for welcoming me, although I came here on vacation I had the opportunity to meet Yonjin and Rosie, the two inspired me a lot and they brought me to the stage today,” Hongjoong said with a big smile.

 

He took his position on stage and the moment the music started he told himself to forget everything and to get lost in the music and the memories he has made so far in Jeju.

 

He started singing, and the more he moved and sang his heart started beating faster and faster, and felt himself almost floating on stage, almost as if he was dancing on clouds, and when he glanced down towards the stage he only saw Sunflowers and clouds under his feet, although it freaked him out a little he composed himself and continued the performance.

 

When the song came to a stop there was a long silence and soon everyone cheered, Hongjoong was still a little surprised but he thanked everyone and left the stage, he saw Yonjin, Bohyun, and Rosie looking just as surprised as he was.

 

“What just happened?” Hongjoong asked, a little surprised.

 

“It was like the legendary stages Hwanhee and Seungjun had but it was also a little different? Like the holograms that showed on stage were inspired by your clothes, like the sunflower pants and the cloud earrings… Hongjoong, you really need to get into contact with Hwanhee about this” Bohyun said, after seeing what happened with Seungjun honestly he was a little scared.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter