Part 7

Book 3: Island Flower - Kim Hongjoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongjoong, Yonjin, and Rosie were gathered at the beach, after talking to Hwanhee the younger boy gave him some tips on things he has been using to stay in shape over their break and the boy mentioned that running and dancing in the sand really helped him a lot with balance as well as coordination so he thought it might help both he and Rosie prepare for their stage, Yonjin tagged along to help them with their music and to give them some support.

 

Yonjin sat and watched as the two ran up and down the beach a few times before they took their turns to dance, Rosie was up first and the amount of progress she made in the few days of training really surprised Hongjoong, she was rapidly growing and getting stronger and stronger, it made him feel like she will go far if she keeps it up.

 

When it was Hongjoong’s turn Rosie sat next to Yonjin to watch his performance, Yonjin started the music, Hongjoong started dancing and singing along to the song, Rosie was amazed but when she took a peek at her brother she almost laughed.

 

There Yonjin sat, his slightly ajar, his eyes said enough for Rosie to draw her own conclusion, and honestly she thought the two would make a great couple, she saw her brothers growth since he met Hongjoong, the two constantly kept pushing one another to their dreams, they would talk for hours on end and continuously showed each other support, the moment one of them doubted themselves the other would pick them up and tell them all the good things about them.

 

She believed that was the key to a healthy relationship, being able to keep improving one another, to grow with one another, and that was exactly how Yonjin and Hongjoong were to one another.

 

When the music stopped Yonjin found himself jumping up and hugging Hongjoong, once he realized what he was doing he apologized profusely, Rosie giggled a little and took her phone out of her pocket, and held it to her ear.

 

“Oh, aunt Haeun? Oh you need my help with the decorations for the fundraiser, sure I’ll be right there” she put her phone away again and got up, she walked over to the two boys with a smile.

 

“Sorry I have to go, aunt Haeun needs some help with decorations. I will practice in between my breaks, I will see you both tonight,” She said and hugged both boys, she hugged Hongjoong first and thanked him for helping her and then proceeded to hug her brother.

 

“Oppa take this opportunity to be open about your feelings” she whispered in his ear before running off.

 

“Jin why are you so red?” Hongjoong asked, tilting his head a little.

 

“Oh it’s nothing,” Yonjin said waving the boy off.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter