chapter six

fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday Night...

"What's with the sudden get together, Nayeon unnie?" Dahyun asked as she entered Nayeon and Jeongyeon's apartment with Sana walking just behind her. Dahyun gave the bottle of beers she brought to Jeongyeon who happily skipped towards the kitchen when she got hold of the beverage.

"Nothing. Can't we just hangout on a random night?"

"If Jihyo unnie is here, she'd be telling us no because it's a school day." Chaeyoung chirped from the living room couch, resting her head comfortably on Mina's shoulder, who's watching a Korean drama playing on the tv. Tzuyu, who's the first one to get there, suddenly tensed when she heard her Jihyo unnie's name being mentioned.

"That's totally accurate, Chaeng." Jeongyeon agreed as she stepped out of the kitchen with tteokbokki and kimbap. She placed them on the center table and sat on the couch on Chaeng's left side, pulling Nayeon beside her as Sana crossed the living room and sat beside Tzuyu.

"Oh don't worry, she'll be here to scold us personally." Momo says nonchalantly, already eating one third of the sliced kimbap.

Everyone's head turned to her.

"Jihyo's coming?" Nayeon asked.

Momo nodded. "Yeah. I told her and invited her, she said she'd try to catch up since she got something to do at the hospital."

Dahyun gaped at Momo from Jeongyeon's side. "She actually said yes?" The raccoon frowned at her and ate the kimbap she was holding.

"Why wouldn't she say yes?"

"We've been trying to have her hangout with us last week. She always had the excuse that she's busy." Chaeyoung pointed out, pouting when she remembered how sad th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter