Part 8

The Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, to clarify, you want me to pick up Hyewon from now on because Hayoung's girlfriend thinks you like Hayoung?" Chorong scoffs. "It's not your fault she's insecure."

It was her third time explaining how she was accidentally launched into a love triangle by a 6 year old, and Chorong still wasn't catching on.

Naeun sighs heavily. "In her defense, me asking Hayoung to babysit my little sister only an hour after meeting her and calling her pretty does not look good for me at all." She pouts before continuing. "Plus she's too pretty to be insecure." Eunji laughs while Chorong shakes her head.

"You're lucky I love Hyewon, I'll do it." She sighs. A wide grin spreads across Naeun's face and she opens her arms to engulf Chorong in a hug. "Before you get too happy!" Chorong says quickly. "This is only temporary, you still need to fix whatever mess you got yourself into, and you'll also have to go to the Winter Festival with Namjoo."

Naeun's arms drop immediately. Sensing an argument, Chorong continues in a softer tone. "Namjoo was so busy planning she didn't have time to get a date." Naeun frowns. "It's just for an hour or two, and it's not like it's a date date. Just think of it as two friends hanging out!" Eunji chimes in.

Naeun's frown deepens. She would've had no issue accompany Namjoo if the pair weren't cornering her into it. As much as they insisted it wouldn't mean anything, it felt like the complete opposite was true. "Naeun, please?" Chorong pouts. "Why don't you two just take her?" Naeun scoffs before taking a sip of her hot cocoa.

"We don't want to make her feel like a third wheel."

"I never feel like a third wheel around you two."

Eunji slings her arm around Chorong and plants a kiss on her cheek. "Still don't feel like a third wheel?" She teases. Naeun rolls her eyes. "Fine, but I won't have any fun. None!" She sighs. "Yay, thank you!" Chorong squeals. "I'll tell Namjoo the next time I see her." Naeun shakes her head. "You guys ." She pouts.

"But you still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter