Animals

Meet and Greet

A/N": Thank you all for reading and suscribing. Thank you as well to those that commented, really appreciate it.!

So in case anyone is curious songs used in first chapert and this one (except for the second song which is Demi Lovato's) are all from the band Lawson. Chapter tiles as well.

 

Enjoy!

----------------------------

“Don’t go anywhere after the show.”

 

Jennie’s legs feel like jelly as she stumbles back to her seat. It was almost on autopilot and she feels like she’s in a daze. Rosé Park just told her to stick around after the show. Oh. My. God.

 

Jisoo notices the current state of her friend and she must have noticed she was hyperventilating and on the verge of a panic attack because she rests her hands on her shoulder and massages them gently. “In and out, Jendukie.” She tells against leaning against her ear to be heard through the noise.

 

“What the just happened?”

 

“Well you were serenaded by the hottest girl ever… after Lisa of course.”

 

“What was it like?” Minnie asked.

 

“DId you literally melt when she looked at you?” Miyeon asked.

 

“Did her abs feel as incredible as they look?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Surreal.” Jennie answers still in her high. “it was so ing surreal.” She smiled looking at their friends. “You better have gotten this on video.” She then turned back to look at the singer again but she was on the other side of the stage jamming with Lisa.

 

Giving it up

Is just impossible

This kind of love

It feels unstoppable

 

Jennie kept thinking about it. Maybe the singer wanted to give her a signed shirt or album to thank her for being a fan. She doubts the singer wanted anything more than that, much less with a fan…

 

Shot in the dark

And we can have it all

Straight from the heart

It's not just physical

 

I mean the vocalist was giving some type of looks before, she threw her mic right in front of her earlier but then again Jennie is just a fan… maybe Jennie is way into her head with head, definitely overthinking.

 

My imagination

Is playing tricks on me

Why the hesitation?

Baby, you're the fix I need

 

“Chu…”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“She wants me to wait after the show.”

 

And there goes Jisoo third beer. Mouth open, eyes wide and eyebrows up on the roof.

 

“What?”

 

“I must’ve heard wrong, right?”

 

“Or she wants you!”

 

That was Jisoo, ever the positive one.

 

“No way.” Jennie shakes her head. “There’s no way she ‘wants’ me.”

 

“Or maybe she does. I mean she already knows you love her.”

 

Fair point, Jennie thinks. But no, she refuses to believe it. “We all love her.”

 

“Look just stay afterwards to meet her. That's the only way you’ll find out besides what’s the worst that could happen? We are left waiting until everybody leaves so the parking lot empties out and we can get out faster and without traffic.”

 

Damn it. Fair point again.

 

“Fine… okay, yeah, you are right.” Jennie agrees. “It’s a night of fun right? Plus is Rosé ing Park. I would be an idiot not to go see her.”

 

“That 's right.”

 

“Even if she is just doing it to be nice. I’ll at least be able to get the picture of us I’ve always dreamed of.”

 

“Sweetheart.” Jisoo cooes. “She is definitely not just doing this to be nice. She’s doing this to get a piece of your pilates .”

 

And Jennie well, Jennie definitely hopes so. Her face, her body… there’s no way she would be able to control herself if that was the case. She shudders just thinking about it.

 

I can't take this anymore

Baby, we're just animals

 

----------------------------------

 

Half an hour later, Jennie finds herself standing in the bathroom of the concert hall, staring at her reflection in the mirror. She was fixing herself a bit, retouching her makeup, applying deodorant, perfume and most all she was trying to calm herself. She was so nervous she doesn’t even remember the last few songs because of it.

 

“Jenduk.” Jisoo calls out.

 

While Jennie is still into her head and still overthinking it. She was a simple cop from LA taking care of her sister, she has never met a rockstar before what is the protocol when this happens. If and only if this ends up being more than a five minute meet and greet what happens? Do they do the do and Jennie leaves pretending that nothing happened? Does she become the LA girl for the rockstar? So many questions.

 

“Hey, mandu!” Jisoo calls out again.

 

Jennie snaps out of her thoughts and looks to her friend who was waiting for her.

 

“You ready.”

 

“As I’ll ever be.”

 

Jisoo grins, then takes her hand and leads you out into the hallway. Together they walk over to the employees only area all while hoping they will let them in. When they reach the door they see they have a very large, intimidating bouncer standing outside of it who looks up at them up and down.

 

“You can’t come in here.”

 

“Uh…”

 

“She’s the woman Rosé pulled up stage.”

 

The bouncer looks at the girls up and down again and nods. “She’s waiting for you.” He said pushing the door open.

 

They are led through several hallways and turns until eventually they get to a room that had been conditioned like a waiting room of sorts, with a catering table by one of the walls and a couple of sofas. Seems it was also a meet and greet of sorts as there were more people waiting around, all wearing shirts, holding gifts or pictures.

 

“I’m getting another drink.” Jisoo announces. “You want anything?”

 

“I’ll take another beer or maybe a whiskey…”

 

“Oooh going for the strong stuff… I like it, Jen.”

 

“I have a feeling I’m gonna need it.”

 

Jisoo chuckles and heads over to the catering table as Jennie grabs a spot by the corner of the room and leans against the wall thinking about what exactly she should say to the rockstar. I’m a big fan? No, too typical. I’ll have your babies? Nah, too groupie like. Whatever you want I’ll do it? Nope, too desperate.

 

Thankfully they don’t have to wait long before screeching, screaming and crying are heard after the door opens and in comes the band. Jennie and Jisoo stay by the corner as they did not want to deal with the craziness upfront. Jennie watches the perfection that is the lead singer from her place but what she did not expect was the singer to look at her right back.

 

“Holy .”

 

The singer looks at her and gives her a sly smile.

 

“Bruh..”

 

“She’s looking right at me.”

 

“Dude…” Jisoo gives her a side look. “She’s not just looking at you, those are bedroom eyes right there.”

 

“Bruh…”

 

“Do something!” Jisoo hisses, nudging her with her elbow.

 

Jennie snaps out of it and tries her best. She thinks about what she wants the singer to do to her. The blonde’s teeth on her neck, her hands on her hips, her lips on her lips… and just like that the brunette sits into her hip and shows off her pilates , as Jisoo calls it, a little.

 

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room

There's only one thing left for us to do

 

Rosé whispering in her ear.

 

Making her beg for more.

 

You can touch me with slow hands

Speed it up, baby, make me sweat

Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your

 

Jennie runs her fingers slowly through her long hair, teasing her from across the room. She channels her thoughts into her expression as she looks at the vocalist and watches as her eyes widen a little, smirking at the way she’s having trouble keeping her eyes away. Jennie smiles biting her lip and the vocalist breaks her composure.

 

If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away

Touch, make love, taste you

If my body told the truth, baby I would do

Just what I want to

 

You see Jennie seemed confident, giving it her all. Because… it, this might be her one shot and fulfilling the childhood dream everyone in the room had and she came to have a night of fun. So yeah.. it. Even if deep in her mind all she could think of was: Holy , holy , holy , holy , holy .

 

“Damn, Jennie.” Jisoo said, surprised. “What was that?”

 

“Flirting.” The brunette answered simply. “You think it worked?”

 

“Did it work? Dude, even I was seduced.”

 

And work it did since the singer was making her way over to them. Jennie stands up straighter and thanks her past self for taking some gum and not taking a sip of her drink yet, her breath was fresh, her body was more than ready so let her come…

 

Jennie mentally counts down but just as she’s about to make it to her, a pretty girl in a low cut top steps in the vocalist way. ing groupies.

 

“Rosie.” ‘

 

‘Rosie’ ugh so pretentious. Jennie thinks looking at the interaction.

 

“There you are. I’ve got an important question for you.” The girl says touching the vocalist's arm. “Would you mind stepping outside with me for a second?”

 

‘Would you mind stepping outside with me for a second?’ What are you her girlfriend… girl please. So Jennie was jealous… sue her.

 

“Sorry, miss.” The vocalist says politely with an apologetic smile. “I have someone I need to meet right now.”

 

Jennie’s jaw drops a little, because ‘need’ she said ‘need to meet right now’ holy .

 

The woman shuffles out of the way and now Rosé is standing right there in front of Jennie, in all her talented, leather jacket glory.

 

“You made it.” The singer says with a cute smile.

 

And there went Jennie’s brain. “Oh...I… you said?” She cleared . “I mean, you did tell me to come, right?”

 

The blonde’s grin gets bigger as she nods. “Since you told me you love me, and I serenade you, I figured we should meet officially.”

 

Jennie grins as well.

 

“I’m Jisoo.” Her friends says not wanting to interrupt the happening in front of her but she also didn’t want to stay just as an expectator. The brunette breaks the ice by extending her hand.

 

“Rosé. Rosé Park.” She says shaking her hand.

 

“Pfft… we know.” Gotta thank Jisoo for her expertise in breaking the awkwardness in any situation.

 

The singer chuckles but then turns her attention back to Jennie. “And you are?”

 

“A little tipsy… I mean, Jennie, I’m Jennie.”

 

This only makes the blonde laugh loudly. “Okay tipsy, you want another drink?”

 

Jennie feels her cheeks flush as she looks down to her cup. Jisoo’s eyes go back and forth between them with excitement.

 

“I’ll go see what they have on tap…” She said scurrying away not before winking at Jennie.

 

“So... “ The singer starts. “Did you have fun tonight?”

 

“It was all right. I’ve been to better shows.” Jennie jokes.

 

“Not possible.” Said the vocalist scuffing.

 

Jennie cracks a little grin and giggles.

 

“Name one concert that was better.”

 

“Hanson.”

 

“Hanson…” The blonde deadpans. “You are kidding.”

 

Jennie laughs. “Yes I am. You guys were amazing and have so much better hair.” She said, remembering the haircuts all the band members had in the 2000’s.

 

The blonde runs her fingers through her hair and laughs, Making Jennie’s inside go whoosh… she was so y.

 

“I’m glad you think so.” The blonde said enthusiastically. “I enjoyed a few parts more than others.”

 

“Me too.” The brunette said sincerely. Both girls keep looking at each for a second, before Jennie asks her a question to keep the conversation going. “How does it feel to reunite with the band after all this time?”

 

“Like no time has passed at all.Even though we all have our own careers now, we’re still a family.” She said. “We grew up together and we accomplished our dreams together, you know? You can’t break a bond like that.”

 

“Yeah. I felt that when you were on stage together.”

 

“Good. We just want to make sure that we give you guys a great show.”

 

Jennie can feel the sincerity in her voice, like the vocalist really did care about her fans as much as she did for her music and that was amazing, she seemed humble and not like the big rock star that she was. Jennie leans a bit to her right and notices the line of girls waiting to meet Rosé… she can’t help but feel disappointed that their time was coming to an end.

 

“You sure are popular.” She said, trying to hide the disappointment in her voice.. “I don’t want to take up all of your time…”

 

The vocalist turns quickly to look at the group before turning back to Jennie. “Why don’t we go somewhere a little more private so we can continue getting to know each other?” The blonde asks, she didn’t want their time to end either. “The meet and greet area is always crammed, and I won’t be able to avoid everyone.”

 

The tall blonde extends her hand to Jennie, the brunette doesn’t hesitate letting her hand meet hers. The vocalist's strong fingers wrap around Jennie’s. Her hand is warm and a little rough from years of playing the guitar.

 

“Rosé…” Jennie calls out from behind her making the vocalist look back in questions. “I’m… I’m not usually this type of girl.”

 

“Neither am I.” She says as she tucked a stray hair behind Jennie’s ear.

 

Jennie smiles a little. “Wild of us both to be acting so out of character.”

 

The australian smiles as well. “It must mean that there’s something special here.”

 

“Wait I have to tell my frie…” Jennie falters as she notices her friend making eyes with the merch eye. “Oh, never mind. I think she 's busy.” She chuckled. Jisoo only winks at her and mouths at her, ‘Good luck’ . With a smile Jennie turns back to the singer. “Shall we?”

 

The vocalist nods. “Seems we have quite the night ahead of us.”

 

“I can’t wait.”