Future

Meet and Greet

A/N: I'm not even done with this fic yet and I'm arleady working on another two ideas for Chaennie. What is happening? 

Anyways enjoy!

-----------------------

“Hello, gorgeous.”

 

Look at this stupid, ing y rockstar, leaning on the side of the door looking all cool and unbothered as if she hadn’t ignored Jennie for a week...

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Nice to see you too.”

 

Look at this stupid, ing y rockstar and her stupid cute little grin…

 

“You’re back.”

 

“I’m back. It’s been far too long.”

 

“What had you all tied up?” She asked, the second part of the question unasked, a.k.a why didn’t you call me?

 

“An emergency pulled me out of town.” The girl explained, no hint of lying anywhere in her eyes.

 

“Everything okay?”

 

“Yeah, just some work thing.”

 

“Is everything alright on TV land?” Jennie asked, and okay maybe she’s not as mad as she should be in fact she’s kind of excited that the woman is here, not that she will admit to that fact. “Have any big fake crimes to bust?”

 

“Oh, just the crime of the network trying to stiff me at every turn.” She shrugged nonchalantly, “You know, hollywood drama.”

 

“Ah, yes. I’m very familiar.”

 

Chaeyoung’s face splits into a smile, and Jennie’s heart beats faster. Geez calm down heart is just a pretty girl in jeans and a shirt. No need to melt or anything.

 

Jennie remembers all of the potentially prying eyes in the kitchen and not really wanting to get into the conversation as to why there is a pink haired rockstar on her door right now, she pushes said rockstar to the porch and closes the door behind her.

 

“Really, I was in New York. My agent needed me to help hammer out some deal points for our next season, and I had a photoshoot to go to.”

 

“Did you do anything fun?”

 

We all know what Jennie was really asking, but she won’t do so directly. Technically they are nothing so she doesn’t have the right to know or to ask…

 

“Not particularly.”

 

Good. She sounds honest.

 

“Too much time dealing with business?”

 

What she really wanted to know was if the woman thought of her at all.

 

“Too much not being around you.”

 

Swoosh, there goes her heart again aaaand she’s blushing.

 

“When did you land?” Jennie asked, trying to act unaffected.

 

The pink haired girl took a quick peek at her phone and answered. “Like an hour ago.”

 

“Wait. You landed and came straight here?”

 

“I needed to see you.”

 

Damn it. How is she supposed to stay mad or upset now? Stupid rockstar.

 

“You know, I’ve never been to New York?”

 

“Really?” The rockstar asked, surprised.

 

Jennie nodded leaning back into her door. “Always wanted to see the empire state building.”

 

“It’s romantic, definitely.” She placed her hand on the front pockets of her jeans and leaned back into the rail of the poch. “But it can also be crowded and overly-touristy. I have way better secret spots I could take you to.”

 

Jennie smiled. “Rosé Park’s secret spots?” She teased. “Now, that’s something I would pay to see.”

 

Chaeyoung smirked. “They are quite romantic, you know?” She said, taking a step closer to the brunette.

 

“I bet you take all the ladies there.”

 

“Nope.” Chaeyoung said, popping the ‘p’. “I have quite a few spots that I’ve been waiting to go to with someone special.”

 

And there goes Jennie blushing again. “Do you think you’ve found that person yet?” She asked casually.

 

“I think I might have.”

 

Oh man. Her heart just…

 

”Are you sure?” Jennie asked, because despite the way her body is reacting she is still full of doubts and fears. “You barely know me.”

 

“i think I know you pretty well.” Chaeyoung said and something in the tone of her voice told Jennie she fully meant it and believed it.

 

“Oh yeah?”

 

“Mhmm.” The pinkette nodded and took another step. “I know that you’re beautiful, you like pizza and taco bell, and you have the world sitting on your shoulders. And you try damn hard not to like me, which you are failing at.”

 

Holy .

 

She was right and Jennie wondered just how does she know she has the world sitting on her shoulders. Her world being her sister and the immense responsibility it brings, the constant need she feels of always putting her first and herself last. How the thought of doing something for herself seemed so… wrong? As if she was somehow betraying her sister by living her life whilst she couldn’t.

 

“I’m not beautiful.” Jennie said quickly, not wanting to get into the topic at the moment or… ever. “I’m just an average woman.” An average woman to her, to Chaeyoung, she’s a famous rockstar she could have anyone, why settle for an LA cop right?

 

Chaeyoung chuckled lightly. “There’s not a thing about you that’s average, Jennie. Since the minute I laid eyes on you, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.”

 

“Chaeyoung…”

 

“Why do you think I called you on stage? Why do you think I wanted you to come to the meet and greet?” The rockstar continued taking another step toward Jennie.

 

“Because you do that with a girl on every show.” Jennie said, because yes the doubts were still big and standing in the middle of her heart. “I’ve seen it before. You always pull a girl on stage for that song. This time happened to be me.” And why is she getting fired up while saying this exactly, she doesn’t know. Deep down she thinks it is because she was trying to convince herself that all of this was still not real, that Chaeyoung was not really interested in her.

 

Chaeyoung then pretty much closes the distance and holds Jennie’s face in her hands. The brunette could see passion in her eyes.

 

“You are wrong.” She tells her firmly. “For the first time, I’ve finally met someone who makes me want to change my life.” She paused looking straight into Jennie’s eyes as if making sure she was listening. “I didn’t understand it fully until I was in New York. The night of the concert, you caught my eye immediately. I pulled you on stage because I couldn’t take my eyes off of you. Then I couldn’t get to you fast enough after the show. I’ve never felt this way before.”

 

“Please don’t feed me lines.” Jennie begs, as if the walls around her were hanging by a thread as if she is about to fall into the abyss and cannot afford to be lied to, played with, she won’t be able to take it.

 

“It's not a line. It’s you, Jennie.” Chaeyoung tells her wholeheartedly, honestly. “I can’t explain it, but you’re all I think about. The way you hide your face from me when you’re unsure of yourself. The way your smile makes my heart stop. And how even now, with speckles of paint all over you, you take my breath away.”

 

Jennie’s chest tightens. And wonders what alternate universe she’s living in, where a rockstar feels this way about her? Hearing Chaeyoung talk about her that way makes her feel so… excited. There was so much potential in what they could be. It’s thrilling to be a part of something new. It made her nervous with all of the what ifs that were running in her mind.

 

And it was scary but at least right now the excitement that they could be something great together was winning.

 

“Do you really mean that?”

 

Chaeyoung caresses her face with her thumbs. “I mean every single word. I’ve never chased a girl like this.” She then moves even closer to her, laying her hand on her waist. “I’ve never shown up unannounced at someone’s doorstep with an stupid excuse, nor have I forced myself into their home and eaten their pizza just to spend more time with them. I haven’t felt like this in a long time.”

 

One look at the pinked haired soft eyes and the feel of her touch and suddenly, every reason Jennie was thinking of to try to make her leave vanishes. She couldn’t think of anything to say in protest. Actions speak louder than words, and right now she’s here.

 

Jennie rests her palm on Chaeyoung’s cheek. The girl turns to her, her eyes full of need as the brunette smiles softly at her.

 

The rockstar leans in, resting her forehead against the brunette’s “I’m sorry for making you worry this week. How can I make it up to you?”

 

“Kiss me.” She whispers.

 

Chaeyoung leans in, and Jennie wonders how was it that every single touch from her could make her feel chills, how is it that one mere look could send shivers down her spine, their lips hover centimeters away from each other, full of passionate tension until Chaeyoung closes the distance between them, sliding her tongue against Jennie’s.

 

She feels heat rush through her body as Chaeyoung deepens the kiss. Jennie thinks she could kiss her forever. The brunette slides her hand down her back and to her front, feeling her abs through her thin shirt but stops at the waistband of her jeans before it gets too inappropriate, they are on her porch. She needs to show some semblance of modesty not to mention there are guests in her house.

 

Stil, though, she lets out a groan of protest when Chaeyoung pulls away.

 

“Don’t worry, Jen. There'll be plenty more where that came from later.” Chaeyoung promises her with a smile. “God, Jennie, you drive me crazy.” She whispered.

 

“You know I hear that a lot. I’m quite annoying.”

 

Chaeyoung sighs. “The only annoying thing about you is that you won’t accept the fact that I like you.” She said, seeing the joke for what it really was, a defense mechanism.

 

Damn it.

 

Jennie bites her lip. “I love it when you talk to me like that.” She admits. “But it makes me a little anxious.”

 

“I think you are scared, because you know that everything I said is true.”

 

It was true. Still, Jennie says nothing.

 

“Tell me you don’t think of me at all. Tell me that in the week I’ve been away you haven’t wanted me to come here. Make me believe I’m the only one who feels this.” Chaeyoung said, pointing at her heart. “Tell me, and I’ll walk away right now. You’ll never see me again.”

 

“I want to be with you.” Jennie quickly admits, because despite all her doubts she doesn’t think she can handle not seeing Chaeyoung again. “I can’t tell you that I don’t think about you because it would be a lie.”

 

The pink haired girl, places her hand on Jennie’s cheek again. “I need you to trust me. I promise to earn it.” She then brings their lips together. She holds Jennie firmly against her as their lips stay fused. Jennie’s fingers grip her shirt holding her as tightly as she’s holding her.

 

A part of Jennie still thought it was reckless to be with someone like Chaeyoung but she didn’t have the energy to care anymore. In that moment she was there, she was real, she was kissing her. And in that moment, that was enough.

 

Too soon, Chaeyoung pulls back. Her eyes blaze with desire as she looks at Jennie.

 

“Tomorrow.”

 

“Tomorrow?”

 

“I’m going to be here in the morning to pick you up.”

 

Jennie smiles. “Okay.”

 

“It’s a date.’

 

“What are we doing?”

 

“Guess.”

 

“Are we… hiking?”

 

Chaeyoung chuckled and smirked. “As much as I’d love to see your in tight leggins, no.”

 

“Can you at least tell me what I should wear?” Yes, Jennie was going to ignore that comment, because again she has guests in her house, she can’t go around thinking about other things or… activities.

 

“I’ll bring everything you need. Just trust me.”

 

“I’ll do my best.” Jennie promises.

 

Chaeyoung then moves to leave and gives her one last kiss before she goes.

 

And so Jennie goes back into her house with a smile and if she heard a squeal earlier from her window and all of her friends are trying to act as natural as possible and failing she doesn’t notice or at least pretends she doesn’t.

 

-----------------------

 

Later that same day after the renovation is done and Jennie has calmed down from her high, she visits Ella in the hospital. She thinks her sister will be happy to know that she’s actually taking a risk with the rockstar.

 

As she enters the room, she notices that Ella was batting her eyelashes at a handsome male nurse. Suffice to say Jennie was surprised, who was her sister flirting with? Has this nurse been here before? She’s only seen her pull these moves when Jisoo was around, she decides to enjoy the show for now and stands in the doorway, watching as Ella laughs and jokes.

 

A few minutes passes while Jennie watches with a smile before she’s noticed.

 

“Jennie! Hey!” Her sister greets. “I didn’t see you there.”

 

“I wonder why.” She teased.

 

Then the male nurse clears his throat to get noticed. “Oh this is Anthony. He’s my daytime nurse and a… friend.”

 

“Nice to meet you, Jennie.”

 

The brunette looks at the nurse and yes he was handsome, seemed to be quite young, probably fresh out of school and suddenly she knows why Ella wasn’t fighting her doctor to be discharged anymore. Well well… seems Jennie is not the only one taking a few steps into the love department.

 

Jennie pokes at Ella’s ribs teasingly. “Friend?”

 

Her sister blushes and stammers. “Y...yes, friend, uh, just a friend.”

 

“Right.” Jennie chuckled. “Whatever you say, sis.”

 

“I just finished my shift and I wanted to check on Ella.” The nurse explained.

 

“That’s awfully nice of you.”

 

“Well, she’s a comic book fan, and I promised to show her my latest collector’s edition of Spiderman.”

 

“Huh.”

 

“Yes, he’s going to let me see it tomorrow.” Her sister answers her a bit annoyed and boy is Jennie enjoying this.

 

“I’ll let you guys have your time.’ The nurse said. “See you tomorrow, Elly.” He gave a squeeze to Ella’s hand and left the room.

 

The brunette has to see this was kind of adorable to see and it was kind of normal, the first time she gets to sister for something that every teenager goes through if felt great and it made her happy.

 

“So you’re a comic book fan now?” Jennie asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

 

“I like spiderman.” Her sister said casually with a shrug.

 

“Sure.” Jennie nodded. “Also Elly?”

 

Her sister rolls her eyes. “He’s cute. He kept coming to check my vitals way more than necessary. He was the one coming on to me.” Her sister justified. “I wanted someone to talk to and turns out he’s really nice.”

 

“I think it’s great.” Jennie tells her, letting her know she approved. “I’m glad you’re putting yourself out there a little.”

 

“Thanks. Speaking of… any word from Rosé?”

 

“Well, she came to visit me at the house again today.”

 

“Ohhh and what did you talk about?” Ella asked sitting up straighter.

 

“She was in New York for a week due to a work thing, so I was worried for nothing.” She tells her, as she had told her sister a bit of what had happened and how the rockstar hadn’t contacted her for a while, Ella said she was worrying too much, turns out she was right.”

 

“Of course you were, you worry a lot for nothing.” Ella said. “She likes you. You’re awesome, and she’s totally going to fall in love with you and you’ll have her babies.”

 

“Okay, let’s chill on the baby part.”

 

Ella shrugged, “You totes want to have her babies.” She mumbled. “So what? Did she just show up and say a bunch of nice things to you and then leave?”

 

“Not quite.” The brunette smiled and bit her lip. “She asked me on a date.”

 

“Holy ,”

 

“Mhmm, my thoughts exactly.”

 

“So what are you guys doing? When? What are you wearing?”

 

“I really don’t know. Tomorrow, Not sure she said she’d bring everything I need.”

 

“I’m glad you are taking a risk.”

 

“Me too.”

 

Because she was. And Jennie has to admit it felt really good to just let loose, how fun it was to just enjoy life and not think about her responsibilities for a while. She needs to remember to let herself be carefree sometimes. Maybe tomorrow was the best day to start.

 

------------------------------

 

The next morning, Jennie’s jolted awake by her alarm blaring.

 

Goddamn it. She was dreaming and it was just getting to the good part.

 

Jennie remembers Chaeyoung’s hands running down her skin, lips on her neck…Maybe she should just go back to sleep and finish her dream… the brunette’s fingers moved up to her lips as she thought back to their kisses. Taking a quick look at the phone and doing time calculations in her head she nods to herself as she bite her lips, her hand moving down into her pants.

 

She thought back to how Chaeyoung’s hands had held her that night, how her tongue and fingers moved. She started off slowly, increasing her pace as she lost herself to her imagination and memories…

 

An and a shower later, Jennie’s putting the finishing touches on her makeup when she hears the doorbell ringing. She gets down stairs and the closer she gets to the door the faster her heart start beating. She felt both nervous and excited, her stomach was filled with butterflies, she was going on a date with Rosé Park, no, not Rosé… Chaeyoung Park she had a date with Chaeyoung Park.

 

How did she get so lucky?

 

She stops at her door and takes a three big breaths before opening the door.

 

The woman was wearing a loose tank top, ripped denim short and some vans. And of course, she looked incredible. In front of her was the woman every person drools over. She drips with appeal and today’s she’s all Jennie’s.

 

“Hello gorgeous.”

 

“Morning.”

 

Chaeyoung eyes her up and down. “God, you look good in pajamas.”

 

Jennie looks down at her puppy pajamas and blushes. “Sorry, I.. woke up late.” She said because the rockstar does not need to know of her morning activities. “I still need to get dressed.”

 

“Good thing then. I actually brought a couple of things.” The pink haired girl raised her hand where she was holding a bag. “I thought you might like to wear one of these on our date.”

 

Jennie takes the bag and notices they were actually three bathing suit options in there, based on the labels she guesses they were not cheap. She tells Chaeyoung to wait for a couple of minutes while she goes change.

 

She looks at the bikinis and chooses a black set with a hipster split band bottom and a knotted triangle top. She then puts on a sun dress and some white sneakers to complete her outfit and heads back down stairs where the singer was cutely going back and forth with her hands on her backs as she looks around the house.

 

“Is this a hint of where we’re going?” She asks, announcing her return.

 

“Well yes. It involves water.”

 

“Clearly.”

 

“Yep, and the place it’s actually a secret.” She tells her. “I’mma need to wear this.” She said as she pulled a piece of fabric from her pocket.

 

“A blindfold?”

 

Chaeyoung winks at her. ‘It’s just for the car ride. But we can get later if you want to.”

 

Jennie’s whole body gets hot at the thought of it. Chaeyoung. Blindfolds. .

 

“May I put it on you?”

 

“Please.”

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes darken, “I think I can manage that.” She said as she moves behind Jennie, letting her fingers lightly graze the sides of her neck, goosebumps rising in her wake.

 

Jennie holds her breath as she lifts the blindfold to her eyes. She ties it lightly behind Jennie’s head, blocking out everything but the feel of Chaeyoung’s hands on her face, she feels the vocalist’s breath trailing behind her ear as she leans down and plants a soft kiss on the her neck.

 

“Don’t worry.” Chaeyoung whispered, as if sensing Jennie’s slight panicking at not being able to see or have control. “I’m right here.” Her teeths lightly graze the brunette’s skin. “I won’t leave you.”

The vocalist then takes Jennie’s hand tightly in hers as she leads her down the stairs and into her car. She helps her into the passenger seat and fastens the seatbelt.

 

Jennie asks herself how y she was given how much she would give for an accidental graze right now. This stupid, hot, cute rockstar has her all hot and bothered at every single glance. And if it wasn’t that the butterfly in her stomach wouldn’t leave. She felt like a teenager all over again.

 

The vocalist then starts the engine and begins driving. They stay quiet for a while until Chaeyoung starts humming and mumbling some words out…

 

She's the girl that's in my head

Keeping me awake

But she don't even know

She don't even know

 

“Is that a new song?” Jennie asked.

 

“Oh, um…”

 

Jennie might be wrong but she has a feeling she caught the pink haired girl by surprise, from what she has seen the woman had a habit of going into her own little world at times, it was cute.

 

“Not sure, just a melody I’ve had in my head for a while.”

 

“Well it sounds good so far.”

 

“Thank you.” A pause. “So uh, I know you are a BR fan but what other music do you listen to?”

 

They start the conversation as they drive and Jennie does question why is it that she’s letting Chaeyoung blindfold her and drive her to an undisclosed location after just a couple of days of knowing her. Ultimately she admits it is because the pink haired girl had a way of making her feel totally safe.

 

Maybe just maybe… she made the right choice on taking this risk.