FIVE

C.E.O.

The ruthless CEO was having a bad day. Bad day wasn’t even the word to describe it. It was a monumental colossal, horrible day.

The phones were constantly ringing and several potential clients have dropped their bids because one factory decided not to make their product.

“What do you mean! They were under contract! I will take them to court!” Ms. Jung hung up the phone rubbing her temple from this never-ending headache.

She had no idea what happened. One day, this factory was making their product and the next, they called and decided they would no longer make any of their goods. There was no explanation either.

Reaching over, the woman pressed the button on her phone, “Seohyun call up Mrs. Lee and get my car ready.”

“Yes. Mam.”

The woman assumed to have anything done right, she would need to go there herself. However, she did need some back-up from her equally demanding friend, Sunny Lee.

Moments later, Mrs. Lee popped her head in the door, “You called.”

Reaching for her purse, the CEO stood up, “Yes. We are going to the factory. They cancelled our contract with no justification. You are the company lawyer so I need you to basically force them to do what we have in the contract.”

Sunny laughed, “You could have given me a day or so to prep.”

“Do you have the files?”

“In my desk drawer.”

“Good. Then I will meet you downstairs.” Ms. Jung left to the lobby and waited for Mrs. Lee in the car. Knowing the CEO doesn’t like to wait long, Mrs. Lee came running into the car 5 minutes later with files in hand. Ms. Jung brushed her hair back, “I knew you were ready.”

Mrs. Lee let out a dry laugh, “As always, it is so nice working for you.”

Ms. Jung flipped her hair, “I know, I pay well.”

Mrs. Lee wasn’t going to argue with that and the rest of the ride to the factory was quiet.

Pulling up to the large factory, Ms. Jung stepped out first and marched towards the front office with Mrs. Lee trailing behind. The door was flung open, causing the secretary to flinch as the door hit the stopper, “Oh my.”

Ms. Jung stood tall in front of the secretary, “I need to see Mr. Song right now.”

“I am sorry Ms. Jung, he is in a meeting with a client.”

Lowering down, Ms. Jung stared in the eyes of the secretary, “Right now.”

A chill ran down the back of the poor secretary as she tried to explain that he was in a meeting and she needed to wait, but those words got stuck in . She was rendered mum by the ruthless CEO.

Not getting an answer, Ms. Jung took matters into her own hand and went to the door and opened it, “Mr. Song, how dare you…” However, within that moment, Ms. Jung’s thoughts were cut short by the presence of the other person in the room.

"It has been a long time, Jessica."