The Group is Here

A Ghost I know!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“See I told you that you called my name...”

It looked like she was still in a daze, so she stumbled with her words, “B-but ho-oww is -...that....possible?”

Sehun, disappointed at the fact that he will not be able to know to know anything else, felt kinda pity for her.

“Th-this is weird...wait...WAITTTT....IF I KNOW YOU....THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW ME AS WELL! I guess you haven’t gone through any memory loss like me, so why don’t you explain it?”

“Yahhhh, how does that make sense? There are more than a million of people who know me, how should I know each and every one of them?” He always regrets sympathizing on her at the end and same goes for now.

There were visible stars formed in her eyes, “You are a celebrity??” she asked as if she hit a lottery but then a second later, she came back to her normal self and leaned against the bed she was sitting straight on, “Oh now then it explains why I know you.”

“Then why the hell didn’t you recognise the other celebs?”

She remained calm as if it was not that hard to begin with, “Just the same case that happened with you before may be.”

Sehun, still not wanting to believe thefact, gulps down whatever she says and goes out without another word.

Happily, she lies down covering the blanket on top of her, “ Let’s sleep....aishh I am not sleepy though.”

She tried to sleep for more 15 minutes but failed, “May be ghosts are not supposed to sleep.”

She jumped out of her bed as if she had gained a bit more energy than before and went out.

“Oh, it’s Mr. Jerk...,” she noticed Sehun asleep in the couch with the t.v. on, “Ahh, this idiot.” She turned off the t.v after carefully taking away the remote and sat on the ground beside the couch where he was sleeping. “It’s crazy that I know you,” she began to whisper to a sleeping Sehun, “No wonder I landed up here the first thing after dying...” She kept quiet for a few moments when suddenly Sehun popped his eyes open, “What...admiring my features already?”

Embarrassed by the fact that she was actually doing that, a surprised ghost tried to cover up the fact by saying, “The hell you were pretending???”

“Own up ghost, you actually fell for me?”

“What the---...” she got up and was about to leave before Sehun could no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter