The Most Awaited Letter

A Ghost I know!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Author's note- First of all I am really really sorry to all of you. I know how it feels when an ongoing story taht you have been reading stops updating all of a sudden. i know I have been a nuisance. really soryyyy!!! :"( But there were really a bunch of things that I got caught up with. As an apology, today I am here with two brand new chapters!! Happy Reading and Sorry again!!!**

When he reached home that day, he found her sitting on the floor with a letter that she had been looking at from every dimension possible. Yet she was mannered enough not to pry into the content. 

 

As Sehun found that letter on her hand, he quickly snatched it away. To be frank, she didn’t even notice him coming in. On top of that, him suddenly coming and snatching it away, was a bit surprising, or rather shocking for her. 

“Do you not know of the word ‘privacy’?” Sehun snapped as he took the letter away without even looking at her. Well, she didn’t even open the seal, so his words pierced sharply into her heart. However, she decided not to talk back, so she just went back with a ‘sorry’. Sehun was momentarily so engaged about the letter, that he didn’t notice anything off about her or himself. 

 

He immediately tore off the envelope since he couldn’t really recognise the writing on it. As she was about to close the door, he peeked at him one last time and found a smile forming on his lips as he opened the letter. 

 

She knew, by his behaviour alone, that the letter must have been really important, yet she somewhat felt a bit dejected. 

 

Did I really turn into an idiot? This is how he treated me normally. Few moments of being treated nicely, did I really think I was important!? I am a in ghost for god’s sake….

 

Moments later she thought something else, “Is it from his girlfriend?”

Right, she almost let the thought slip from her mind that he might as well be having a girlfriend, I mean look at his age!

 

Before she even realised that she had said that out loud, she turned around to find Sehun standing at the door holding the knob, “Girlfriend?...I wouldn’t say that...yet!” He had a visible smile on his lips. Maybe he could have skipped the last word…

 

“I am sorry, I shouldn’t have snapped, it’s just I was really anxious after seeing the letter I have been wanting to see for a long time.”

 

Both flustered by the fact that she was caught wondering and not knowing what to do next, she somehow managed a, “O-oh,” as she nodded without looking at him, being very careful not to end up saying something that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter