His Name!

A Ghost I know!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A ghost? Wait? What exactly made you say that? WHY ON EARTH WILL I BE A GHOST? I DONT EVEN REMEMBER DYING!”

“Do you remember anything? You just said yourself that you forgot everything. And...and how are you gonna ing explain this...hah?” Sehun patted on the part of the table which she couldn’t hold earlier.

“So you are someone who sees ghosts?” she said sarcastically.

“Look I don’t really know why I can see you okay? But the fact that nobody else can see you makes you a ghost.”

“So you seem to be talking way too casually to a ghost? And how on earth are you so sure that no one else can see me?”

“Cause otherwise Mrs. Yoo would have thrown you out of my house by now.”

“But she ignor-..” she stopped in the middle of her protesting since even though it was hard for her to believe, things did start to make sense now.

“You want me to prove it?” He still had that competitiveness in his eyes to prove himself right but she suddenly became weak to face the truth.

“You really mean...I-I di-died?” her voice was broken, her knees were weak. She couldn’t help from letting those tears roll down her eyes. For a second there Sehun did feel bad about her and kept on feeling worse when she said, “How can I die? What about my dreams, my parents? This is not happening. My life can’t be so short.”

He was really bad at this but he somehow tried to console the ghost in front of him, “Wowowo....ghost calm down. It’s my first time seeing a ghost crying. Well it is my first time seeing a ghost though but I guess real ghosts are seldom like filmy ghosts for you defy all notions about them.”

“H-how would you fe-el if you woke up one day and find you have become a ghost?” She sniffed and asked between her sobs.

“Well, I never went through something like that, so I’m not pretty sure but...it must be fun not having to work and study...and living a careless life..”

“Shut up...you don’t know anything. It’s terrible.”

“Alright...I’m sorry...ok wait...why should I be sorry to a ghost? Since you got your answers and all, you should be the one leaving now. I’m already running late.”

She wiped off her tears,” Aishh, this rude bastard....Yesssss...I’ll leave. It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter