What a Misunderstanding!

A Ghost I know!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Waittttttttt!!!!!!!” Sehun almost screamed, “Are you saying you can see her!!!!” It was more of a super statement than a question. Moreover, our little ghost was currently completely blank to register anything else.

Baekhyun said, “Yeah, why can’t we. It’s not she is a ghost or something. I just don’t understand....” He was cut off abruptly mid way when both Sehun and the subject of conversation said at the same time,

“SHE IS.”

“I AM.”

“Stop joking guys, tell me who she is already. WAIT....” Kyungsoo, who was very casually standing at the table distributing plates suddenly changed his tone, “Sehun, did you go against the contract?”

“I support you Sehunah!”

“I think you can choose who to date as well.”

“Yeah they can’t be controlling us like this forever.”

“Yeah we are entertainer, not slaves!”

“WOAH WOAH WOAH.....stop it you diplomats. What are you even thinking,” Sehun finally grasping the situation tried to calm the hyungs but it looked like their long pent up frustration had finally got hold of an excuse and they were not letting go of it anytime soon.

So throughout the debate, those two were basically left alone flushing their cheeks in the sofa when the rest of the hyungs were busy fighting for their non-existent love life.

“Tell me one thing....”

“Hmm?” Sehun asked as if brought back to reality from his dreams.

“Why is it that they couldn’t see me at the beginning?”

Sehun’s face again turned into that of a sarcastic one and she knew the answer wouldn’t be of much help, “I am sorry to disappoint but I have never been a ghost before.”

Just as she rolled her eyes, both of them almost got a fright looking at how they were closely surrounded and watched by the rest of the 8 people present there, who suddenly were more interest in their topic of discussion more than anything else in the world right now.

“BTW you don’t look like you belong to any idol group? May I know what’s your name?” Jongdae asked quite politely.

“Umm,..” she gulped and continued, “I don’t know!”

A big question mark were on their faces following which Sehun stood up, “If you all may allow, can I talk?....”

Baekhyun was about to question again but Sehun didn’t let him....fortunately, “...and no questions before I finish.” Hearing this, he zipped up his mouth and sat on the floor with a cushion waiting for him to begin.

Just as he finished narrating everything, Lay laughed out and soon many other obvious ones joined him one by one.

Kyungsoo sighed before he continued with a smirk, “You don’t have to act anymore. I know it’s like a “crime” to be dating as an idol, but I guess you don’t need to go that far. It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter