Lost Memories

A Ghost I know!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day when she came out of the ‘guest room’ as she was given by Sehun to use for the time being, she found Sehun already going out.

“Where are you heading already? Practice?” she asked. Sehun turned back to look at her and said without thinking much, “Y-yeah…,” after a while he added, “Since you are here, I’m hoping you can guard the house meanwhile. Auntie won’t be coming for a while.”

 

She was still in a daze from waking up, so she replied while scratching her head, “Alright boss!” However later as he was about to go out, he heard her screaming, “Wait, do you think I am your dog?!” But he was already out and his voice was heard, “So you know herself.”

 

He really liked messing with her but this was getting nowhere. She was still no better with her memories, neither could she remember her own name yet. How long will he have to deal with her!?

 

A little while later, he ended up in Roy’s clinic. It was a family friend of Suho, who had originally introduced them. As he entered, Roy walked up to him as Sehun made his way to the couch.

“What’s up? How’s everything?” Dr. Roy asked Sehun without sitting.

 

“No better, I had the same dream yesterday.” Sehun replied as he made himself comfortable on the couch and took off his shades and cap one by one, “Doctor? Do you think it’s related to the accident?”

 

Dr. Roy handed him a cup of coffee and ignored the question before saying, “Do you want to try a session today?”

“Yes, but I hope you can keep it from Suho hyung?”

“It’s between a patient and a doctor, you don’t have to worry!” Dr. Roy assured him and after talking a bit about this and that, Sehun was prepared to finally experience hypnosis for the third time.

 

….

 

It was a good while before Sehun abruptly opened his eyes, sweating profusely but still did not scream.

“How was it?”

“It’s the same...just the blast!”

“Then maybe your mind doesn’t want to think beyond that.”

“Then am I supposed to live with this forever?”

“Maybe it’s good for you not to remember that, it’s just a tiny memory loss,” Doctor Roy who was an expert in this field was probably having hard time to deal with this for the first time.

However, Sehun said as he sat up, “No, I have to remember. I feel like there is something I need to remember.”

 

“Let’s take it slow then!”

 

As Sehun was about to leave directly for practice after visiting, he casually checked his pockets only to stop groping the back pockets of his jeans mid way and sighed.

 

On the other hand, Our little ghost who had been wasting her time watching cartoons all the while was startled by the vibration of something underneath her. She pulled out the object and found it reading ‘Suho hyung calling…’. She stared blankly at it and said very lazily, “This idiot…” As she picked it up, she was greeted by a storm of words from the other side.

“Yaaaa, why are you so late...you weren’t even picking up!”

“Umm…,” she was about to say more when suho seemed to have understood, stopped and said, “ Oh! It’s you? Is Sehun still at home then? Can you tell that idiot to be directly at the chairman’s building for the meeting. The practice is cancelled for today. Thanks, i’ll be counting on you!”

“Wait...but..-----” She stared blankly at the screen for two seconds before muttering ‘ALL IDIOTS!’

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter