Guilt!

A Ghost I know!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She didn’t expect a hug out of nowhere indeed but what was even more unexpected was him saying those words as if he knew her. She instantly pulled herself back and asked him, “Do you know me? Do you remember something?”

 

Upon being separated, Sehun finally remembered that they were still in bed and that was all a nightmare about something he had never seen before. He was completely overwhelmed by the fact that he finally remembered something new but her question suddenly brought him to the present and jerked him back to reality which was probably better not discussed. No matter how much he thought about it, it didn’t make any sense to him. 

 

If she was really the same girl from before, then that means, she ...actually died that day! In the fire?!

 

“Come on, what were you trying to say….do you really know me?” she asked again after she found him sitting quietly for a while.

 

Sehun looked at her, with pity and guilt in his eyes….he didn’t know how to begin. He almost blamed himself and decided to think about his worries later on. Right now, the one in front of him was more important- he had been avoiding her situation since the beginning when he might have been the very reason behind it. Guilt was eating him up yet he thought that letting her know was still something she deserved.

 

He took a deep breath before he said exactly what happened in his dreams, one by one and by the end, she could almost figure out at where it was going but still when she heard him say, “....And when I woke up, her voice was exactly the same as yours!”  she simply couldn’t form any reply.

 

Sehun didn’t rush her. In fact he waited...a long time for her to register. He was still expecting her to question at least something but after gulping a few times and staring at his blanket in a way that it might bear a hole anytime, she simply stood up and left. He wasn’t expecting that as well, so when he saw her leaving, he didn’t even realise when he had got up from the bed and casually ran after her to block her way. He was nervous to talk, for the first time, “Wh..what’s wrong?”

 

“Um...excuse me! I’ll just go back to the room,” she said without looking at him in a tone which wasn’t herself. She carefully made her way past him without touching him and closed the door of her room behind her. He watched the door closing but he didn’t stop her again. 

 

As he went back to his room and dropped on the floorboard, the first thing he did was text their manager hyung, ‘Hey hyung! Didn’t you say nobody was there inside that day with me...in that building?I had a strange nightmare...can we meet? There are things I need to confirm?’

 

As soon as the message left the phone, he sprang up as if he was set on something and changed and went out of his room. It was a good while before she came out of her room in her usual mood. When Sehun saw her, it almost looked like she was the same ghost that lived there and disturbed him everyday. With an internal sigh, he happily marched towards her and brought her to the kitchenette, only to make her sit in front of some of the most good looking breakfast dishes ever.

 

“Whoa...what’s into you? Did something good happen? Are you..guys goin to get an award or somethin?” she digge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter