Ghost is Hungry?

A Ghost I know!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Damn what was that about?....just when he shut his door and walked back to his dining, he screamed like a baby seeing a ghost, “Geez, you scared me.....phew....wait...WHEN DID YOU GET IN?”

“I am a ghost remember?”

“Yeah, but since when did you become so smart to know how to do these stuffs?”

“Hunger makes you do all sorts of things.” She grinned at him while searching the fridge for food, “ And.....look at this,” she flapped the door of the refrigerator several times, “I can now hold things too.”

“Aigoo, good for you, looks like you’re learning fast,” he said both agitated and sarcastically.

He didn’t even try to chase her out since it’ll be useless anyway. He just proceeded to his room.

All this commotion and he completely forgot what he was supposed to ask her.

The next morning when he woke up, he was really happy since it was his day off but he almost instantly got sulky when he remembered he would be greeted by a ghost, the first thing he comes out of his room.

He tiptoes out to avoid any jump scares and to his surprise, he does not find her anywhere. For a second there, he had a very big grin awaiting to unfold, “Did she really leave?”

“I am back....” as if on cue the front door opens and the most feared ghost appears with a bag in her hand singing her return announcement as if she owns the house as much as he does, “Oh, you’re awake...I got us breakfast, you should go wash up.” Listening to her like a baby who is suffering from a shock of having his balloon taken away, he stands there dazed and gradually retreats back to his room without any further words.

“He is more obedient than he looks.”

Sehun walks straight back to his bed and hugs his knees close to himself, carefully analysing the situation he is going through, “Incredible.”

It has been almost half an hour that she is waiting with the breakfast in the table. Few minutes later, Sehun came out, still just as shocked and quietly sat on the table.

“Wha--...you were waiting?”

“Yes, you idiot, and you took quite the happy time to wash up.”

He didn’t feel that bad to have a companion on a day alone.

“By the way, what about the lady who was here yesterday?”

“You mean, Mrs. Yoo?...Today is my day off, so she doesn’t need to be here today.”

“Really? It’s your day off?” her eyes glittered with excitement, “Then we can hang out together.” She started to clap her hands in joy.

“Oh ho, what makes you think I am going to entertain you on my precious off-day?” Her face became smaller after hearing this, “By the way, where did you steal these from?” he pointed at the food they were having, “I suppose ghosts don’t carry money these days, do they?”

Suddenly as if realising something grave and hardly giving her any time to react, he snapped, “No way, you didn’t steal money from my p-...”

“Oiii...watch what you’re saying...,” her eyes became rounder and bigger, “ I didn’t steal from anywhere. All I did was take out those crappy tasting veggies from your fridge and exchange them with the tasty breakfast you’re having now. That way I am not doing a bad deed, so I saved myself from being a parasite.” She explains proudly and sits with her back straight..

Though the entire thing she said was nothing but rubbish for him, but her actions, her rolling of her eyes, re adjusting herself to sit straight with prise, all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter