Uninvited

A Ghost I know!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She took a huge yawn and tried to sit up when her entire body pained. “Ahhh....,” she pressed some of the parts which were paining, “Wah, how come I was sleeping in such an odd position?” She yawned once more and stood up but only to find herself appearing from behind a cupboard. “What the hell is this supposed to mean?” She kept brushing herself continuously from all the dust and looking everywhere she finally figured out that she wasn’t very familiar with the place. In fact she wasn’t familiar at all. “Wowowo...where is this now?” She still kept scanning the entire room until she heard a female voice.

“Sir, I have served your breakfast and prepared your clothes. I’ll take my leave now.” The uniform she was wearing made it look like she was some maid. A very familiar voice followed, “Okay, Mrs. Yoo. Thanks.” She had no idea what was going on or where she was or who they were but right that moment the only thing that she found fit was to go ask someone. Mrs. Yoo who was assumably the maid of the house was walking towards the door when the girl ran to her.

“Excuse me,... Mrs Yoo, excuse me?...Are you listening?” She kept approaching her but the lady kept walking straight as if she couldn’t even see her. “What the...what’s wrong with her? Why is she acting like that?” She just didn’t get why exactly she behaved so cold like that. “Ah right, there’s another person here.” She rushed inside to the person whose voice seemed utterly familiar to her before but instantly regretted her decision when she saw a glimpse of a man coming out of the shower. As fiercely she ran inside the room, she goes out even more fiercely leaving the man behind confused as to whether he saw someone or not.

“Sorry,” she shouted from outside,” I didn’t mean to barge in like that.”

“YAH, WH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter