CHAPTER 3

ONE BREATH FOR TWO

The girls were having fun, despite the hurricane wind and the impending threat from the sea, so they spent their day on such a beautiful island in Japan. They were freed in the evening, tomorrow another day was appointed for the album, and now rest. The girls were seated in cars and taken to the appointed hotel, where rooms were reserved for them. The first car, which showed the way to the hotel, was carrying Yuju, SinB and Yerin. The landscape from the window looked so calm, as if there were no thunderclouds and strong winds.

The gray tones of the evening curtain of the sea coast said goodbye to the guests that they had come here to have fun, but instead they felt the most formidable and powerful welcome. The clouds parted, the clouds that remained, adorned the sky with bizarre colors and patterns, trying to stand out from all the color of the nearby mountains. Waves in a quiet whisper washed over the darkened shore, giving the last warmth to the inhabitants of the underwater kingdom. The time came for crabs, snails, marine mammals, they could finally take a break from annoying people who haunted them.

 

The seats are located on the rear of the machine, so without thinking first climbed Yuju , her Yerin and finally, sinb . Their manager took a seat next to the driver. It was a little stuffy in the cabin, as the car stood under the scorching sun almost all day, even the raindrops did not help cool the iron horse.

Tonight nya day was not tiring, after a fun girls Yerin little mouth and la. She sat between her two closest friends, she was comfortable, she was safe. The girl relaxed her head back on the soft seat cushion, her eyes closed by themselves, and soon Yerin stopped hearing the distant sounds and conversation of the girls.

- She fell asleep - said SinB softly, so as not to wake up , gently touching her face and removing the stuck strand of hair to her cheek. - Our Yerin- unnie can really fall asleep everywhere. It's not for nothing that we call her "The Sleeping Princess" .

-Yes, she is our princess, - Yuju said warmly , looking softly at the girl whose head miraculously ended up on her shoulder. His eyes lit up with tenderness, and his heart felt hot. - She's so cute when she sleeps.

- I agree, but I like it better when she hugs me - SinB playfully touched her cheek, checking for softness.

She suppressed a grin as the girl wrinkled her nose in her sleep and buried her nose in Yuju's shoulder . Her smiling eyes with tenderness and care looked at the sleeping girl, enjoying the picture.How much she loved her friend! All 5 girls for her were solar batteries, next to which she charged every day.

- What do you mean when you hug? Is she still confusing her room? - looking up from the sleepy face of the girl, asked Yuju , peering into the semi-dark silhouette of SinB , who was sitting next toher. She tried not to move so as not to wake Yerin, although they both knew from experience that she could not wake her up with simple jerks. - I thought we learned her from this habit.

“I thought so too, but do you know what her schedule was for that week before she came here? - SinB sat down comfortably, straightening her legs, threw her head back on the pillow, closed her eyes, sighed. She did not want to sleep, on the contrary, she still had the strength to play, but her eyes were a little tired during the day. - At that time we only had to sleep for two hours, and Yerin -unnie had a sleepless night. At first we thought that the schedule would change, but it became even more brutal for our Yennie .

- Yes I remember. She was very worried about her, she could barely stay on her feet - remembering those 7 days that seemed like hell for Yerin , that she worked to the wear of her capabilities.

But she never showed her fatigue to the girls, she returned home with a smile on her lips, never complained of fatigue. These days, the girls very rarely saw her, very rarely heard her voice, she could not even answer the phone to talk to them.

She returned to the hostel after midnight, sometimes she came when the girls were already leaving. These days there was a feeling that they had lost something very valuable in themselves, a piece of themselves was missing. This piece was Yerin . Maybe that's why each of the members did everything to stay and chat with her here. Maybe that's why Yuju's heart was so desperate to meet her, and was upset when she saw her with other girls?

Maybe that's why I can't get enough of the girl's sleeping face?

Stop. There SinB said something about Yerin - unnie confusing her room with hers. So Yennie was not hugging her teddy bear, which I gave for her birthday, but SinB in her sleep ? But my room is closer than SinB , so why didn't she look into my room?

"Is something bothering you, unnie ?" Do you care that Yerin - unnie was in the same room with me?

- Not! - her words sounded too hasty, her face was painted with a pink blush, a dark shadow did not hide SinB from attentive eyes . - No, of course not.

- Why not your room? - asked the girl, but she was silent, only the blush flared up even brighter. - As I expected ...

- What did you "suppose" SinB ? - opening one eye, yawning sweetly, Yerin said , removing her head from Yuju's shoulder . - Sorry, I think I fell asleep. And I kept thinking, why is it so sweet to me?- finally paying attention to where she lay and how she lay. Her hand was still gripping Yuju's hand gently . - What are you chatting about? - she asked the hushed friends.

- Yes, nothing. I'm always amazed at how quickly you fall asleep, unnie - SinB moved even closer to the girl, hugged her, forcing her to break away from Yuju and switch to her. - And why did youfall asleep on Yuju's shoulder , I was there? - in her voice, she did not hide jealous notes. “So you might think that you love her more than me.

“Ah, yeah …” Yerin said not arbitrarily , turning off again, plunging into herself. During SinB's dialogue , she thought about something else , so she didn't immediately catch the thread of her friend's offended voice. Yuju blushed and smiled shyly.

- So you love Yuju - unnie more than me? - still offended asked SinB , touching her friend, who again tilted her head to the shoulder of the leader.

The topic of love has always been difficult for Yerin , so in order not to answer SinB's question , she did the only thing that came to mind and closed her eyes. She pretended to fall asleep again, and in confirmation of this, she returned her head to its original resting place.

- Eh, Yerin - unnie , fell asleep again? - Yerin was waiting for this question from SinB , but for some reason he did not follow, it suddenly became so quiet in the car that it seemed that you could hear a mosquito squeak.

What the matter? The girl still could not understand what was happening, so she had no choice but to carefully open her eyes and find out the situation of silence. And so she did. Omo, she better not do it. The whole reason was in her. That is, in the tilt of her head, Yerin was so agitated by the question from SinB that she made the wrong choice. Her head rested freely on her best friend's shoulder. She glanced furtively towards Yuju and did not like what she saw. Yuju turned to the window and played some kind of game, ignoring the couple sitting next to her.

 

In the second car, which rushed after the first, chaos took place in the cabin. There was noise from the music, there was loud laughter, and there were jokes about the youngest in the group.Everything was there, even a corner of sadness and discontent on the part of EunHa .

Sowon , who was sitting next to her, hugged her shoulders encouragingly, whispered something in her ear, argued something, persuaded. But the girl remained deaf to pleas, she still looked blankly at the roadway, illuminated by the headlights of the car. Finally, the rest of the girls drew her inattention.

- EunHa - unnie, are you not funny? What are you so displeased with? - asked the question still through a laugh that didn't want to back down after Umji's joke .

-She wanted to sit down with Yerin, but she ended up with us, -Sowon explained , in a nutshell, although in 15 minutes, she had to hear more than two words from EunHa. I’m trying to prove thatit’s more fun with us, it’s probably very quiet there now, because our“ princess ”is already asleep - pointing to the first car that was driving 5 meters away, ” the leader added.

- Yennie has already fallen asleep - confirmed the existing fact Umji , looking up from her diary. - She is always seasick when the car is moving smoothly. It's good that SinB is not driving , unnie needs a rest now.

- You, too, would like to be in that car, and not here? - the question was asked for a joke, but realizing what EunHa had just asked , panicky afraid to hear the answer.

She hinted at sinb , sinb , that was for Umji something like a second mother in the group. SinB , not EunHa. Why? What changed? Why did Umji start avoiding her, being around like she usually did before coming here? I must say that I saw everything from EunHa's side , but everything was the other way around. It was Umji who thought the same of EunHa .

- I feel good here, unnie. Why do you ask? - without looking up from the page, Umji asked , straightening a lock of her long brown hair behind her ear.

- It's just Yuju there, huh, EunHa ? - giggled beside Sowon, EunHa supported and laughter, though the leader was embarrassed, because he as clearly seen little jealousy on the part of friends.

After that, the atmosphere in the car became quiet, everyone went about their own business, but this silence did not heal the worm of doubt in the hearts of the two members.