CHAPTER 5

ONE BREATH FOR TWO

The black and white photo of the girl was taken when she and the group were returning from Thailand, where they spent unforgettable moments in their life. For them, it was not an ordinary job, the girls could take a break from the accumulated stress. There they gained a unity that has grown even stronger since their debut. Each of the members learned something new from this trip. They returned not full membership, Poquelin unnie ki that greeted them at the airport, instantly noticed someone was missing.

There was not enough Yerin .

Why didn't she come with them?

Does she have a different schedule?

Why did she stay in Thailand?

When she returns?

All questions were answered by the Internet, where in one of the articles the news was written that " Yerin from GFRIEND flew to America to shoot a new film."

She will stay in America for a week, this is how much time was calculated for filming two scenes :

1.the first meeting with a guy and

2. trip to the attraction + recognition.

The rest of the scenes will be filmed here in Korea. Everyone understood, everyone knew what a work schedule was. And yet, a slight sadness that one member would not be at home wasupsetting.

Main vocalist group GFRIEND Poquelin unnie ki seen often, her name sounded almost everywhere. Choi Yuju is back again after touring Europe as a radio show DJ. Her pleasant timbre of voice attracted many to listen to radio broadcasts, to enjoy them. In addition, she was invited to various programs, where she was present alone or with several girls. The schedule was written down for the whole day, so I started thinking only when I came back to the dorms and saw an empty room. She didn't have to be bored for a long time, the rest of the girls came back immediately after her. She was not alone.

- It's been two days, and Yerin - unnie hasn't called yet. It doesn't look like her - opening the doors to their house, I heard Yuju , EunHa 's worried voice from the doorway . Yuju saw EunHa put her cell phone back on the table where her cell phone used to be when they were at home. - Usually not even half an hour passes as she wrote us messages or called, but here, not a single SMS.

- You know the robot schedule, when you're filming a drama , I'm sure she doesn't answer because she's busy. As soon as you see how you have a free minute, Yerin will immediately call you - Yujuheard another voice of her member , the voice of Sowon , who, putting aside a fashion magazine, was clutching her friend's palms.

- I wonder who she will call first, me or you, or Yuju ? Who is lucky enough to hear her tired voice first? - asking about this EunHa , he saw the door stood silent Yuju . - Yuju welcome back - the girl was delighted, smiling at the girl who came. Yuju knew that the smile was sincere, loving.

Seeing two close members, the girl relaxed.

She is at home.

Finally, silence.

Relative silence, because soon the rest of the girls will come, and again there will be madness, chaos. The chaos she'd missed all day.

- I think Yerin has already called SinB , and when she comes back, she will tell you about her drama. So don't worry, you better tell me how your day went. I was so lonely without you, ” she added to herself.

- Oh , I hear the maknae will be here soon! - and indeed, behind the doors, the laughter and negotiations of the other members began to be clearly heard.

Yuju looking at how its 2 "sisters " fun talking, burst into the apartment, dragging with them packages of food. She looked at them, and her heart revived again, a smile appeared on her face and her eyes again sparkled with life. How much she loved them, her close friends, her named sisters. Each of them with her own character was a close person to her.

- We returned! - waving their hands with packages, said SinB and Umji .

- Oh, and it was hot today! The weather forecast, as always, was correct, and as always I did not believe him, and now it feels like I’m swimming - complained SinB , crossing the threshold of the house. - It's good that I'm already at home.

- We told you to dress lighter, but you insisted on your own - answered, as always straightforwardly their maknae , Umji . - And she insisted that I should join you.

“Thank you, Umji , for not leaving me alone in a stupid position, ha ha ha,” the girl laughed, hugging the makna . - We both looked 100% off-season.

- Yes, in this you are right, SinB , I would be ashamed to stand next to you .

- Ashamed ?! And who advised us to do this? You! She told me that she heard the weather for tomorrow, and they told me that a cold snap awaits us! So it's your fault that I'm dressed like that! And don't deny it! - pounced on Sowon SinB .

- Ha ha ha, it was a joke. It's a joke, but you believed it, ha-ha-ha - dodging joke attacks, defending herself, said Sowon . - But no one believed why only you, SinB !

- Maybe she didn’t believe it, but decided to stand out among us - suggested Umji , quickly reacted to the newspaper sheets that flew from the side of the throwing SinB .

" Yes, it is my native chaos " thought Yuju , looking at Valea sheets with the latest news.

One sheet landed lightly on the floor upside down from a black and white photograph of Yerin , revealing her upcoming role in a new film starring her. The photo expressed her hidden part, showing her from the side of a cheerful appearance. All the members remembered when this photo was taken, it was taken by one photographer at one of the advertising publishers. It was a fleeting flash, but it captured the real Yerin , her laugh.

The newspaper article began with the trite words that they had met Yerin on the set and asked her a couple of questions about her upcoming role in the new film.

“- Yerin , could you tell us about your role, what the film is about?

- This film itself is built on emotions. This scenario suits me because I am described there.

- What is that supposed to mean?

- Guess yourself. Wait for the movie on the screen, then you will understand everything.

- Do you already know who you will play with?

- I heard that a girl from the SNSD group , SeoHyun - sombenim , will be filming with me , but I don't know if it's true or not. They didn't tell me.

- Maybe then briefly describe what the film is about.

- As I said, it is based on emotions, first love. But you have to hide her from your loved one. He doesn't have to know. Otherwise, you will lose it. You've been together for a long time, but you're just best friends . "

 

View Yuju ran across a small article, finding answers in a modest Yerin . Looking at her black and white image in the newspaper, the girl jumped back a week when their member spoke about the upcoming work, about the new role in the drama. After that small role where she starred , she was not offered anything else, so she was mainly engaged in modeling photography and a solo program.

She was often called, during performances, during her holidays. Many called, and her friends, and her sister, and for work as a model, she did not let go of her mobile phone. That call sounded when they were shooting a photo album on the azure coast of the Japanese sea. That morning, after a two-day stay on the island, the director decided, without wasting time, to shoot one video to advertise the perfume. The ad script was magical, colorful and exotic.

 

Just imagine…

... a summer morning, a warm breeze lightly and gently ruffles your hair, caresses the skin on your face, envelops your waist with a light fabric from a dress ...

... you are walking on fluffy grass, soft and graceful ...

... you are surrounded by a garden of fragrant pink fields ...

... everything here pleases you and fills you with happiness ...

 

Photographers, stylists and the girls themselves have been working on the video for 1.5 years, but they did not feel tired. It was so beautiful, so fresh and so soulful here. The girls just enjoyed the peace. During such a break, the melody sounded in the Yerin phone . She was laughing loudly at that moment and therefore did not immediately hear him.

- I'm listening - drowning out the laughter, the girl said, immediately becoming serious when she heard who was bothering her. - Yes, it's me. Hello. Yes, I can speak.

Yerin began to move away from the members until she found herself on the other side of the tree, where the film crew was located. Leaning against a tree trunk, she mechanically tucked her long hair behind her ears. If only she knew how this movement affects one person who secretly watched her every movement. Yerin , who didn't like him, was now completely different from her usual image. The way she tilted her head to one side and runs her hand through her hair, tucking them behind her ears, thrills the heart of that person.

She always considered her an attractive girl. If she were not, she would not have taken the 5th place in the list of the most beautiful women in the world. Out of the whole Korean wave, only Yerin made it to such a peak! She always ranked first in beauty from their group. Between themselves, the girls, without telling her of course, agreed with this alignment. After all, the face of the group is Yerin . Each of the 6 members was in charge of something, each had its own area of ​​work. But Yerin is a different story .

She watched how her facial expression changed, and her soul became somehow joyful. So that she would not be told on the phone, but good, pleasant news. Without noticing it, her lips stretched into a loving smile, her eyes lit up with tenderness, she relaxed.

- You're kind of happy, Yuju - unnie . Do you think our Yerin - unnie got an offer? - looking at the happily smiling girl, SinB said , imperceptibly finding herself opposite her and blocking such a welcome view . She will notice and not understand you.

- I don't understand what you mean. I just look at her - the girl was startled by the surprise , averting my eyes to the side.

You are not the only one who has experienced such feelings. Once upon a time I went through them, but I stepped over myself, talked to myself and realized that this would hurt me. I could just lose her. Do not need, do not test them, they only hurt more.

- SinB ! - I called her Umji , waving his hand, urging her to come to him. Right now, the photographer will only shoot three of them: SinB , Umji and EunHa . They were given hats, a fan and pointed to the place where the pictures would be better.

And she did the right thing to hide them. Now I wouldn't have such a warm relationship with Umji - SinB patted her friend on the shoulder, moved away from her, joined the members.

I don’t understand what she was talking about here. What feelings? I just looked at Yerin ... Aygu ! Why is my heart racing like this? - Without finishing the thought, the girl asked to herself when she noticed that Yerin was gracefully walking, bathed in sunlight, on the fluffy grass, barefoot. Time stood still, there were only those shots where the girl appeared. She caught the look of Yerin's dark brown eyes , who turned to call her name. The girl smiled with only her eyes, stunning Yuju with her charm .

- Yuju ! - through the fog in her eyes, the girl saw that the object of her adoration was already standing next to her . How Yerin got there, Yuju didn't know. Just a minute ago, the girl was standing near a tree, talking on the phone. And now, instead of the phone, she is holding her hand . - We are called - nodded at the photographer, who called the other girls to him.- Let's go? - took her by the elbow, sliding to her palms, took possession of her fingers, squeezed and pulled her along . A strange current ran through her skin, stopping at the place where Yerin's palms were held captive .

What happened with me? Why do I feel her touch with every cell? What is wrong with me? Why does my heart flutter at her one word? It seems that I melt from just one look. It's Yerin ,my unnie , my member , so what's wrong ?!