Prologue

ONE BREATH FOR TWO

- Tell me, do you believe in love at first sight? - suddenly asked Yerin, not looking at the girl standing next to him. - Before, I didn't really believe in it, but lately, I feel my heart begin to beat faster, as soon as this person comes closer to me. Does it happen to you?

A minute later they would go on stage, and there was such a question, Yuju did not know what to answer, but her heart had already answered her instead.

- Yes. And very often. Why are you talking about this, Yennie? Trying to calm her crazy heartbeat, Yuju decided to tell the truth. True, that will remain her secret.

- I just realized that next to me there is a person who makes my life ...

- Attention 3 seconds before the start! - The manager's loud voice drowned out Yerin's low whisper. Yuju wanted to ask her again, but the girl had already disappeared from sight, she was already standing next to the girls, and intense laughter escaped from her lips.

Throughout the concert, Yuju's mind was swirling with the words of the member, what did she mean by "making my life ..."? Maybe because of these words, she so often found herself next to her? So close that at times she felt her warm breath on her skin. Somewhere in the depths of her subconscious mind kept repeating that no. Yes, she long ago realized that not because of this, she always needed to be there.

Yuju has long since realized since filming her first photo album that the girl with the nickname "Princess Rin" has become more than just a friend to her. In those days, she really realized what was going on in her heart.

It was Yerin who made her life complete and complete. Next to her, she felt loved.

Now, during the concert, when their eyes crossed, when their voices sounded in unison, when they touched each other, Yuju again returned to the past, on summer evenings, when she understood the meaning of the word "to be loved " ...