CHAPTER 2

ONE BREATH FOR TWO

Choi Yuna, who has a unique strong and deep voice, watched and participated in the fun games. The second tallest in the group, Golden Children , was followed by everyone, fans and members alike.

How to describe someone who doesn't like aegyo , but makes full use of it anyway, showing his smile, showing his irrepressible character.

How do you describe a girl who says to herself that she is not cute, even though her name sounds like "Her Highness the Beauty"? She always hides a lot more sadness behind a joyful smile than she shows. He does not like to show his problems to others, it is better to live everything in yourself.

The girls' laughter gave her strength. She felt freedom next to them. They were her second family, she protected them. She looked at the girls with love, and then her gaze stopped on two members.He stopped, and her heart sank.

Her eyes closely followed Yerin's approach to SinB, they moved slightly away from the rest of the members, as if they were retiring, having fun, playing with the waves. From the distance where she was, Yuju heard Yerin 's happy laugh. She wanted to be there, next to her, but could not, her feet were buried in the sand, and EunHa and Sowon were held on both sides .

For some unknown reason, her heart pounded quickly as soon as she saw SinB's embrace . She came up behind Yerin not noticeably, hugged her shoulders, whispered something in her ear. For Yuju,it was like a “red scarf for the bull,” she wanted to be there immediately and break the embrace. Just as she was about to get out of the shackles of wet sand, when Yennie noticed the direction to her, she was holding something in her palms. Smiling happily, Yerin reached out her hand, opened her palm, and happily said:

- Yuju , look what SinB gave me ! She found him near the seashore - everyone stood around Yerin, peering over her shoulder at what lay in the palm of her hand. It turned out to be a small snail that quickly hid in its shell when SinB found it.

- There are a lot of them here. I also saw such babies - just said Yuju , relaxed. By that time, it had been safely dug up, or rather, the waves helped it to get out. The girls would have left her like that, they would have gone to have fun themselves, without her.

- Oh, look, what stripes it has, it says how long they lived under water, right? - EunHa asked, with childish spontaneity, gently touching the shell so as not to injure the snail .

- If you look like that, then she is already an old woman - in a voice, counting the stripes on the carapace, said Sowon, taking EunHa's hand and pulling her aside, with words. - Step aside, your top of the head is bothering me - the girls laughed, EunHa pouted, but instead of moving away, she twisted, grabbed the girl around the waist and pulled her down with force.

- Can you see it now? - She innocently asked the tall girl, which caused another loud laugh. - Can you see, Sowon- unnie ?

The first echo of thunder sounded to loud, cheerful girlish laughter. It was then that the sky, which looked down with envy at their happiness, decided to break the peaceful illusion. The first gust of wind blew the sand up, unpleasantly flying inside the shoe. The azure sky turned into a mighty stormy sky in an instant.

Yuju was grateful to the gust of wind, if not for him, Yerin would now be hugging SinB's shoulders , not hers. She clung to her, not realizing how much Yuna liked it. And Yuju herself was surprised by this side of herself. Why would she be so happy that her member who always hugged her now hugged her? She didn't understand, but she was glad. Her heart was pounding, and his lips appeared a stupid smile, which she hid from postorit unnie 's eyes.

“It's warmer with you, Yuna, ” Yerin whispered, hugging her closer to her.

They stood only together, the rest of the girls huddled side by side, then took pictures, then exchanged jokes. It was cheerful and lively under the canopy. Umji approached them , but left them smiling.What a strange smile and why everyone smiles so much when they look at them. Yerin didn't understand, but she just shrugged and huddled even closer.

“It's so nice to hug you, Yuju . - Yerin didn't lie when she said that, she really enjoyed hugging the girl who reminded her of a little puppy .

▫▫▫▫

- I wonder if it will rain or clouds will pass us by? - Umji was curious at the formidable sky , taking the camera away from her face, after a few clicks, she shot a couple of photographs on film.

- Do you want rain, Umji ? You've been asking this 10 times in a row! And with the same intonation! - standing next to her and talking to Sowon , turned to the question, Yerin . - Of course, you can ask me, and I will do it so that the sun appears again.

- Can you? Are you strong enough? EunHa teased her , peering over Sowon's high shoulder .

- You hurt. Who do you think I am? - Coquettishly wrinkled her nose and pursed her lips, the girl asked, straightening her hair that was tangled after the wind. - I’m the solar energy jumper of our team!

- I'm sorry, I'm sorry - grabbed the hands and began to shake them Umji . - Please make it so that the sun is out, and we finished our shooting.

- And I like the rain - to no one in particular, said SinB.

Her gaze now and then stopped at two unnie embracing . On the one hand, they looked cute, but on the other hand, SinB wanted to be hugged just as tightly by the same arms that Yuju's .

Before the rain, they talked about all sorts of trifles, next to Yerin - unnie , SinB felt a wall on which to lean. But after the wind that instantly caught up with the clouds, everything became somehow not comfortable. Her wall swayed in the other direction, and it was clear how well they were together. SinB loved very much Yennie , even stronger than the rest of Membury. Why did she single outonly one of the 6 members Yennie SinB didn't know, and why should she? It was just the way it was.

But Yerin was not like SinB or Yuju , she took care of each member , got along with everyone, loved everyone very much, did not distinguish anyone among them. They were all one for her. One family. Another thing is her arms and her arms. Not only SinB , but also the other girls noticed that Yerin often began to pay attention, only to two members - Yuju and Umji .

Their conversation went deaf to Yuju's ears , enjoying the moment, breathing in the familiar scent of perfume that Yerin constantly used. Why such a joy girl had no idea. Why be so happy about Yerin's hug to hug her like that all the time? The moments when exactly these cases occurred came to mind. Her heart and soul trembled, remembering ...

... a hug during a horror movie when Yerin jumped in tears from SinBi's sudden push . The members' ears still remembered Yerin's squeak and tears drenched in her discontent. The first one to comfort her was Yuju. She then opened her arms, hugged her tightly, patted her on the back, trying to console. After the film Yerin never left Mr. and step on it was as if glued to it ...

... the words during the radio show where they were invited. Previously, Yerin always sat next to Yuju , but recently she avoided her. Her place was taken by the other members, but only with herdid Yuju feel needed. And now, a miracle happened, her prayers were heard, today she was there. Their chairs were close to each other, their elbows were touching, so close to hear her voice, oh, bliss!

In one comment, the girls were asked to answer one question: “ Did you call the members during the winter break? Who exactly? Yuju was the first to answer , then EunHa , and SinB wasasked next . I missed the girls a lot. So I typed SMS and asked what are they doing now? ". Yerin confirmed her friend's words, “ SinB and I communicated via videophone every day. ” (Oh, if you could see Yuju’s gaze!) “ You didn't communicate with me like that. Why? Her voice sounded annoyed, Yerin, and then all the other members laughed to hide their awkwardness. But the words were spoken, and Yerin decided to add fuel to the fire: “ I called you, but you did not answer the phone! "( Yuju wanted to ignore, but then her eyes betrayed, she looked at Yennie again- oh! - smiled embarrassedly.) ...

Hugs during the presentation of the first prize for first place in a music show. Then they all hugged and cried together, but Yuju only remembered her hug. Yerin would not let her go, even as they gave a speech in gratitude for Buddy's voices and love . First Yuju was embarrassed because all around them they see such tenderness, but then it was all the same, when it Membury whispered: "Do not let me ever ." Yuju was so stupid that she smiled and wanted to pull away, she misunderstood me.

Yerin pulled away from Yuju herself , there were more tears in her eyes, now they looked at her with resentment:

What's so funny about my feelings? "Asking that, she abruptly pulled away from Yuju and went first, downstairs ...

Since then, there were no more such strong hugs, there were only light, insignificant ones. Yerin often adopted a different form of love for her members. Her playful hands.

Yuju didn't even hope for her tenderness towards her when her arms hug her so softly, if not for the trip and the deterioration in the weather.

Thank you heaven, thank you for giving me a feeling of happiness at least a few minutes of bliss .

- Yerin-unnie , let's take a picture! - called her SinB , waving a camera in the air, inviting her to join. - Come on, I know that you are only pretending to sleep. Open your eyes and come here!

-I’m not pretending, I just love hugging my Yuju ! - not hiding her affection for the leader, Yerin smiled carelessly, letting go of Yuju . - Do not be jealous, you know that I love only you? - She giggled, patting the main vocalist of the group on the shoulder , running up to the girl, showing her tongue.

-Same thing you said to Umji this morning when we played. I don't believe you - but her smiling eyes betrayed her own mistress. - Get closer for the camera to catch us. Are you ready? - Yerin couldput be his chin on her shoulder, smiled the sweetest smile, nodded.

They were joined by EunHa, they made a cool trinity, showing different facial expressions to remember, not just their cute side. No sooner had they finished taking pictures than a strong wind blew in again, inviting the girls to play with them.