CHAPTER 4

ONE BREATH FOR TWO

Two cars pulled up near a small resort cottage that rose above sea level, offering an enchanting view of the island. As soon as the cars stopped, EunHa got out first and immediately went to the first car to grab the attention of Yerin, who sleepily followed Yuju out of the car.

- Yerin -onnie! - Smiling happily, she stopped next to her, waiting for her unnie to pay attention to her.

- EunHa! - stretched the girl, smiling sweetly in response to the greeting, bypassing SinB and Yuju, hugged her waist, hugging her. - I missed you so much, EunHa ! Why didn't you come with us, because there was a place?

-All seats were taken, - SinB muttered without addressing anyone in particular, but Umji heard her . She immediately rushed here, to be closer to SinB, but she did not notice her, now all her attention was drawn to the hugging couple.

- I wanted to, but did not have time, your car had already started - she really was now insanely happy, she did not hide it.

 

The manager was already waiting for them at the front desk of the cottage, where they would spend the night. In his hands he held the keys to the rooms, and next to him on the table lay a piece of paper covered with a pen, with their names. The sheet was divided into three parts, and under each name there was a plus or minus, depending on the intended room.

- Get together with me. So, although we booked three rooms in advance, it turned out that one room is occupied, and they do not want to give it to us. Therefore, after thinking and talking with colleagues, we have decided on the names of who will be with whom. The first room is 23, at the end of the second floor corridor - SinB , Yuju, and Yerin . It is not as spacious as the second one, but we are no stranger to it. As you understand, the second is all for you, whom I did not name.

- WHAT?! - wanted, but did not shout EunHa , no matter how offended she was, but she understood that it was already evening and perhaps the guests were already asleep.

But this exclamation was clearly visible in her expression on her face. She hugged the girl tighter, as if saying, “I won't let go anywhere,” but Yerin , she no longer belonged to. And the words that she said behind the words of the manager made EunHa empty for a moment , as if all the joy had disappeared.

- Oh, I also wanted to be with Yuju - Yerin still hugging EunHa, looked towards the girl , that she did everything but not to see these hugs. For her efforts, Yerin was rewarded with a glance fromYuju , and the gazes caught each other, they only separated when Sowon added:

-Don't worry, Yuju, even if you speak in your sleep, Yerin still won't hear you.

-Our Yennie cannot be woken up like that,- the others agreed, laughing. Yerin smiled as well, averting her eyes in embarrassment.

▫▫▫▫

The night echo, with a smooth movement of the melody, was dissolved in the moonlight, which was reflected in the glass of the window next to which the girls slept. A spider web of moonlight weaves playfully on the ceiling to represent dancing couples. Shadows intertwined, shadows disappeared, appeared, teasing the imagination. The melody of silence knew its rules. The melody obeyed the main mistress who reigned over the night island. No one dared to contradict the lady. And yet there was such a daredevil who opened his eyes and looked at the sky, reflecting on the present day.

 

Yuju lay with open eyes, she could not force her body to relax, sleep did not go. No matter how she closed her eyes, counting the sheep, she could not plunge into such a longed-for dream. Next to her, the members had long seen the 7th dream, she was so jealous of them, because as soon as they made out the bed, wish good night, they instantly plunged into sleep.

After trying, she decided to give up, now Yuju was looking at the shadows that were circling in the magic dance of the night waltz. Silence did not oppress, silence gave rest to the soul, which could not calm down. Sighing, Yuju turned to her side, resting her hand under her head, she unconsciously began to watch the face of the girl sleeping next to her.

Her eyes smoothly descended over the carved forehead, gently touched the eyes, nose, lips, gently touched the neck and collarbone that peeped out from under the blanket. The girl was unaware of how long her eyes had been on her lips until the girl she was secretly watching smiled in her sleep. Feeling an unfamiliar heat in her heart, Yuju quickly turned to the window, where the mistress, Moon, ruled.

The moonlight attracted the same as the magical beauty of the girl lying next to it attracted to itself. She could admire him constantly, knowing that no one would look into her thoughts to find there the silhouette of a completely different person. Taking another deep breath, Yuju realized that there was no sleep and there would not be. What to do?

 

The moonlit surface beckoned, gave the silver waves the desire of the heart. She walked along the path that led into the depths of the park, to where there was a gazebo, fragrant with the scent of roses. The moon mist streamed through the air, blessing with the wind, caressing her long hair, protecting her. The nights were warm here, and yet she threw her blouse over her shoulders . She sat down on a bench, hugged herself, sighed for air. Yes, here, she should be here. Something will happen here soon. Something that will grant her wish.

Light steps, familiar perfume, familiar silhouette. Whenever this girl appeared in front of her, her thoughts always kept repeating the same thing. And now, with a sinking heart, with trepidation, the thought flashed through: " When you approach me, a smile involuntarily appears on my face ."

Even now, she involuntarily smiled, smiling not only her eyes and lips, but also her heart and soul. Now it seemed to her that she was the happiest in the world. After all, the one she thought of came here. Came to the corner where her magic is stored.

- Yerin -unnieI thought you were asleep - the voice broke the silence, but the moonlight melody was not broken, the song was still ringing in my ears.

Yuju watched with a trembling heart as the girl approached her gently, like a princess from the moon kingdom. With the excitement that captured her heart, the voice sounded rather low, with her real voice.

- I was asleep, but suddenly something woke me up. You were not there, I went to look for you. And so, here I am - her voice, her smile, her eyes, everything was so magical and beautiful that Yuju closed her eyes for a moment. This light was blinding, very bright. - Can I join you?

- Of course - giving way next to her, said the girl, the heat that left her during the walk returned again. Her skin turned pink and she thanked the sky that the moonlight did not penetrate under the dome of the gazebo, otherwise Yerin would have asked:

“You're on fire , Yuju . Something happened? - really this question sounded, Yerin excitedly leaned closer to her friend.

Her cool hand gently brushed Yuju's cheeks , making Yuju blush even brighter, almost fainting from the touch. Not understanding her feelings, she completely gave herself up to this moment.

Their hands intertwined smoothly, creating their own little world of warmth and affection. Not hearing an answer from the leader, the girl moved closer to her, it was much easier to feel close. Now in the night aquarium of starry silence they were alone and at the same time they were not alone. So calm and so soulful.

How long they sat like that in silence, no one knew, they knew only the wind and the moon, that they began to slowly give their possession to the sun, to her sister according to the daily schedule.Their heads were touching, a happy smile played on their faces, their fingers were intertwined and one blouse that was draped over their shoulders created a picture of home comfort.

 

She saw such a picture when, opening the windows with curtains, she looked out into the courtyard. Their secret was not revealed, and they themselves did not confess, and it looked strange to her.What is there to hide? Why be ashamed? After all, the night walk was between two members from the same group.

Another witness of the night incident flashed through quite different thoughts. The curtain in the opposite room fluttered, the girl behind them moved away from the window, went to her bed, sat down, not turning on the light on the table, took out a notebook with the inscription "Diary" and a pen from her purse, began to write. She needed to pour out her emotions, tell her tears and the realization that her feelings would never be taken seriously. At the end of her confession, she wrote: “ I refuse you, but please, be happy and fight for her. After all, Yerin-unnie is worth for fighting . "