CHAPTER 1

ONE BREATH FOR TWO

It is no longer evening, but not the beginning of night time, the gap between the magical edge of the sea horizon. The jade-colored waves foamed against the gold-darkened sandy shore. The wind from the north did not promise anything good to the inhabitants of the coast, it powerfully threw waves ashore, greedily taking a piece of the coast with it into the depths of the water, reducing it.

Bulky rocks hanging over the sea kingdom partially protected from the formidable noise of the waves, deflecting the wind in the opposite direction. Sound waves drowned the singing of birds, heavy black clouds frightened by their appearance, everything died out, in such bad weather, who would dare to go out into an impending storm to the seashore, only desperate daredevils.

Roller shooting for the general first summer photo album was coming to an end when suddenly a strong wind rose and quickly caught up with clouds on the film crew. A strong wind lifted up sand dust, wounding the eyes of people with sand grains, who quickly began to gather.

Somewhere in the distance, a loud voice of the sky was heard, zigzag arrows from heaven flashed menacingly, warning those who did not have time to hide under the canopy of a nearby house or get into a car to get off the beach.

But today the weather forecast was promising good, moderately hot, so as to calmly carry out a photo report from the wonderful place of the Thai sea, where the game resort is located. Accustomed to constant travels abroad, their bodies have already adapted to the hour poles, the girls easily endured the trip.

They were given 4 days for free swimming in a cozy sea country house, work plus rest, what could be better. They were delighted, the long-awaited vacation near the sea, looked in advance on the Internet on the weather website, all the schedule for a week. They wrote on the site - +29, cloudless, light breeze of the south wind. Everything fit, everything was perfect. They drove there with a smile on their lips and eyes.

Arriving there, they found everything as described on the weather website. Shooting began. The first shooting took place in the country house itself, where they were brought, after being collected from the airport, early in the morning, somewhere around 6 am.

Today, visiting the seaside Thai island Puhket that was in the Andaman Sea off the west coast of Thailand , is a popular tineydzherskih Group Korea - GFRIEND . 6 charming 18-20 year old girls who conquered all of Europe not only with their voices and videos, but also with the most charming smile. In addition to the joint schedule, they separately called on the whole of Europe to love them for their talents in acting, radio broadcasts and various shows, for their sincerity during the promotion .

In the intervals between the first and second acts, according to the plan, interviews of the girls took place. 6 lives, 6 different views on their group, 6 emotional and funny moments when they feel relaxed, being around. Behind every smile, behind every cheerful glance, behind every crazy movement, there was the persistence and work of 6 hearts that moved forward, absorbing the bitter experience of the first attempts to enter the hearts of people.

No matter how they spent their free time separately from the members, they always looked with their eyes, finding a familiar silhouette of a girl, and hurried to approach her. Soon they all gathered on the beach, where the sun played with azure waves, which amused themselves by caressing the girls' bare feet.

Once in an interview, the girls were asked how they behave when they get together. The girls looked at each other, the word was taken by the highest among the members, Sowon , smiling, she shared her opinion: “When we get together, we change before our eyes. We are not like the elegant ladies you see at concerts, we go crazy with fun. "

Now watching from the sidelines at the frolicking girls near the sea beach, those who heard the answer understood its meaning. They, like children, played catch-up.

Photographers did not weaken their attention to the girls, someone filmed their naturalness on camera, someone approached them and communicated, asking the simplest answers.

**

Waves. Refreshing waves for the heat that surrounded them from all sides. The sun hung high in the sky, leaving its golden rays on the faces of the people walking under it. A light warm breeze gently fiddled with his clothes, touched his hair, playing with them.

Exotic landscape. Summer landscape, as if a portrait was painted. Everything here played with colors, if you look at the island from a bird's eye view, you can be speechless from such beauty. Indeed, one can say - a unique creation of nature. B elosnezhnye beaches, fringed by palm trees, coral reefs, translucent golden sand that and asked to follow him to bury his bare feet in the warmth. The purest lakes surrounded by coconut palms, rocky bays, a large number of waterfalls of extraordinary beauty with shades of water from turquoise to emerald.

It is here, on the Panwa beach, which is located on the southeastern coast of the island, where the sea is literally strewn with small islets and girls played, rejoicing in every moment spent here.

It was here, in the open space of a sea adventure, that one heart forever lost its peace, acquired a new sound for itself, where one member's name sounded in the beats . The name that gave the bright image of the sun and the soft taste of moonlight.

▫▫▫▫

When did it all start? Because of what the heart began to speed up, as soon as I saw the girl's shining gaze? Why, right now, did it decide to wake up and ask strange questions, seeking an answer she did not know?