Adventures with you

Kkubi OS Festival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Fluff, Hurt/Comfort, Romance

Summary: Eunbi suffers from a anxiety years ago not until she meet the idiotic-girl named Sakura. Well, this is the story of two teenagers with different habits who unexpectedly fell inlove with each other.

Word Count: 2429

Hashtag: #KkubiFestival_AdventuresWithYou

 

Adventures with you

 

16th of March 2016

Eunbi's POV

 

Seven years ago, I was a complete mess.

I suffered anxiety for almost 8 years not expecting my illness to get cured. Well, I lost hope since I felt empty. I felt like no one is here with me fighting this illness of mine. But then it changed.

I looked around to the familiar Hospital Room where I used to stay with.

"Hey, Unnie are you ready?" Yuri asked me.

"I'm ready" I looked at her full of happiness.

Finally, I can get out of this Hospital and enjoy my life outside like a normal person.

She's the reason why I conquer this.

I'm thankful for her.

Sakura.

Flashback

21st of January 2009

 

"So that's it? You're agreeing to let me stay at this Hospital?" I crossed my arms then looked at my parents, but instead of answering me, they lowered their heads. I looked outside the window holding back my tears. I took a deep breath and smiled, That's it Eunbi, don't cry Eunbi, don't cry.

"I'm sorry Eunbi but it would be better if you stay here. The Doctor can keep an eye on you. You know your condition, right?" I just sighed and looked at them.

Yes, I'm different from everyone. I have anxiety. I always suffer from panic attacks anytime and anywhere. I get it, I'm not a normal 14-year-old girl but I'm 100% sure that I'm not sick. I just can't control myself.

Have you ever felt like you're slipping away from life?

Well, that's how I felt every day.

"Mom what I need to feel better is a normal life. I want to go to school and have friends. That's all" I can feel the hot liquid dripping at my eyes and quickly wiped it.

"It will help you overcome your anxiety Eunbi. We'll visit you every week. Take care of yourself" I heard her sobs making me felt weak. She kissed my forehead before leaving.

She loves me, the whole family loves me and they are doing this for me. I felt guilty about my anxiety.

"If I just overcome this early then my family won't suffer too" I smiled bitterly.

Sakura's POV

"Don't go that far Sakura" A Mother told her 13-year-old Kid.

"Yes Mom," Sakura said before running everywhere.

She felt amazed at what she's seeing right now. A lot of children playing at the Hospital where her Mother is working.

She starts running all over the place not minding how the patients looked at her.

Well, Sakura is a mature and kind-hearted Kid who loves to explore something new.

Sakura felt tired and decided to sit at someone's Hospital Bed.

"Phew, I'm tired" I laughed.

I looked around the room where I was now staying, I saw a girl facing her back at me sitting at the bed.

"She looks busy, should I prank her?" I chuckled at my thoughts.

I quietly go to her and startled her.

"AHHHHHHHHHH what are you doing here?" A girl with a black silky straight hair shouted at me.

Instead of answering, I just laughed at her not until I saw her struggling for breath.

I started to panicked and tried to look around finding for her nebulizer. After minutes of finding it, I finally saw it and gave it to her.

"S-sorry" I nervously said to the girl but she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Woah. Is she a patient here?" I said underneath my breath

"What do you think of what you did?" She asked me in a voice full of authority.

"You just tried to kill me!!" She shouted.

I thought it was a joke and started to laugh.

"I'm not joking," She said making me stop laughing.

"But you don't look like a patient here," I said.

"What's your name?" I asked her but she just looked at me with a confused face.

"Why am I going to tell you then? You just tried to kill me" She said.

A moment later after having a staring contest with her a Nurse came holding a lot of medicines.

"Eunbi you're now going to take your medicines" The Nurse smiled at us.

Eunbi? What a cool name it is.

"I'm going now, Goodbye Eunbi" I bid my goodbyes but received a playful rolled eyes.

"Sakura where did you go?" Mom asked me.

"I talked to someone in the hospital room" I looked at her with a playful smile.

"Is she a patient here?" I asked. Do I look like a stalker? Well, I just want to befriend with Eunbi.

"She's sick Sakura, don't try to prank or be a playful Kid with her" I looked at her with a confused face. She's sick? is that the reason why she almost loses her breath?

"She has an anxiety Sakura" The 13-year-old Kid just nod not knowing what anxiety means.

What is anxiety? It’s a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.

21st of January 2010

1 year passed since the two saw each other, Eunbi is still staying at the Hospital treating her anxiety. Who knew that a 15-year-old Kid will suffer anxiety at her age.

Eunbi is a cheerful and friendly kid back then not until the incident happened. She blamed herself after what happened to her Sister.

According to her parents, they were playing that day when Eunbi's toy rolled at the roadside. Eunbi was about to take it when she heard a car hit someone. She froze seeing her closest person covered with blood.

It was her Sister, Yeri.

After that accident, Eunbi started to distance herself from others.

Eunbi's POV

"Is Mom coming toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter