You

Kkubi OS Festival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: College, Drama

Summary: Miyawaki Sakura, Japanese Freshman in Enozi university, she met Eunbi who is her senior that will help her in Korea, what will happen?

Word Count: 5000

Hashtag: #KkubiFestival_You

 

You

 

Miyawaki Sakura a prodigy, Freshman of Computer Science at Enozi university in South Korea come from Japan get a full scholarship at there, despite being Japanese, Sakura’s Korean is excellent, she learnt it when highschool for her dream to study gaming programming at Korea.

“Saku-chan.” A long blonde hair girl calling her.

“Kang-chan, morning.”

“You’re early.”

“It’s my first day meeting my senior that will be my partner that will help me through Freshman Year.”

“You’re right, you did get an advantage being foreigner”

Sakura smiling sheepishly. “Yeah, they of course think that every their foreigner students are not good as me.”

“Miyawaki Pro.”

“No, I’m just prepare a lot.”

“Yeah-yeah, whatever you think, Saku-chan.”

Sakura laughing looking at Hyewon antic. 

“Heeeyyy.. Hyewooonn, Sakuraaa.”

“Ah, here we come, our ducky.” Kang Hyewon look to the direction where the voice come.

“Morn’ Sakura, Hyewon.”

“Morning Yena.” Sakura just smiling.

“Morn’ Ducky.” Hyewon annoyed.

“Hyewooonn.. I’m not ducky!” Yena pouted and whining.

Hyewon doesn’t care and ignore Yena. 

“So our japanese member, do you already know who will help you.” Yena asked Sakura.

“Nope. No idea.”

“Wow, so what is your expectation?”

“Better be a girl, is not that I don’t like man, but I prefer a girl, so we can understand each other.”

“Pretty girl.” Hyewon adding while munching her snack.

“Pretty is a plus.” Sakura doesn’t care.

“Really?” Yena asking back.

Sakura nodded and walked to the bulletin board. She looked to the announcement. “Oh, there it is.” She pull out her phone from her pocket and scanned the id of her partner.

‘Kwon Eunbi, what a nice name.’ That she think after look to the contact info and she immediately contacted her partner for this semester ahead.

Morning, Kwon-Sunbae.

I’m Miyawaki Sakura, the Freshman that assigned to you.

“So, who is the Senior?” Hyewon curious, peek Sakura’s phone that Sakura immediately locked her screen.

“Kwon Eunbi, do you guys know her?”

“Kwon Eunbi??” Yena asked in disbelief.

“Yes, what’s wrong? Is she bad?” Sakura confused of Yena reaction.

“No.. She’s one of the primadona in this university, she is so beautiful and one of top student too.” Yena explained with a happy voice. “You’re lucky, I bet a lot of student would love too.”

“Wow, so many information.” Hyewon also get curious.

“My brother is junior grade, same grade with Kwon Eunbi, of course I’ll know.”

“Oh, I’m excited now, this’s your fault ducky..” Sakura feeling giddy.

“Nah, your excitement must be posponed, it’s seven fifty now, we must go to our respectative classes.” Hyewon began running while looking at her phone.

“Oh my, I hate running.” Sakura also start running.

“Better we run before late!” Yena dashed out.

Three of them are attending different major, Hyewon is in mathematic while Yena in engineering. Sakura immediately seated wherever she looked first and pull out her laptop and the lecturer enter the class after Sakura laptop turns on.

“Barely..” Sakura relieved and gain a chuckle from her seatmate. Sakura look to the voice.

“Hello my name is Wang Yiren.” Sakura’s seatmate start introducing herself.

Sakura smiled, “ Hello, I’m Miyawaki Sakura, sorry for the commotion.”

Yiren shake her head. “No-no, I’m glad you seat with me, you know, majoring in computer mostly are men, I’m happy know there is another girl in my class.”

“Um, same here.” Sakura nodded.

***

“Finally it’s over.” Sakura stretched her hands.

“Yeah, theory always make me sleepy.” Yiren commented.

“Um, I guess see you later in another class, I gotta go.” Sakura tidying up her things.

“Oh, I just wanted to ask you to eat.” 

“Oh, sorry, I need to do something, next time then.”

“It’s okay, next time Sakura, see you in another class.”

Sakura nodded and smiled, after she exited the class, her phone is ringing, she take out her phone from her bag.

‘Hm? There is a new chat.’

Morning Sakura, I’m sorry for the late reply.

I’m sure now you don’t have any classes, let’s meet in the cafetaria.

‘OH MY GOSH, my mentor finally reply my chat! So happy, better tell Kang-chan and Yena that I’ll skip meal with them.’

Sakura walked to the cafetaria. She pull out her phone and chat her mentor once again.

Kwon-sunbae, I already here, where are you?

“Sakura.”

Sakura turned to the direction of the sound and found a beautiful girl. She has a black long wavy hair, her eyes are big and sparkling, Sakura guess she is shorther than her. Sakura walked to the girl table while smiling. ‘She is pretty.’

“Hello Sunbae.”

“Hello Sakura, please seat.”

Sakura seat in front of her.

“Of course you already know my name but let me introduce my self again. I’m Kwon Eunbi, junior year majoring in Engineering. Nice to meet you Sakura, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” Eunbi introduce herself.

“I’m Miyawaki Sakura, freshman year, majoring in Computer Science, Kocchira kosso yoroshiku.” Sakura introduce herself too.

“So, Sunbae can speak Japanese?” Sakura asking in Korean.

“Yes, but not too good, your Korean is better than my Japanese I suppose.” Eunbi smiling. “Oh, and one think, just call me unnie, I feel so strange that you call me sunbae.”

“Okay, Kwon-unnie.” Sakura agreed.

“Eunbi.” Eunbi correct Sakura again.

“Eunbi unnie.”

“Good.” Eunbi satisfied.

“So, what actually mentor do?” Sakura start asking.

“Good question, actually our uni has a program that students in Junior or Senior year, may helped our foreign freshman, because it’s optional so we can choose whether we want to joined the program or not. Of course, there is some requirement and when we completed this, we can get another extra credit for our score.” Eunbi explaining while Sakura nodded.

“So Sakura, if you get any question or you need someone help you study, I can help you, actually it’s my job.” Eunbi look at Sakura.

“So you will help me? Anything?” Ask Sakura.

“Yes, as long as I can help it.” Answer by Eunbi.

“Unnie, can you accompany me?”

“Accompany you?” Eunbi confused.

“To see around here, I’m new here, no one can’t accompany me, Kang-chan and Yena always busy.”  

“Hm.. okay, lemme see my schedule first, what day you don’t have class?” Eunbi asking while checking her phone.

“Saturday and Sunday, everyday I have classes, .” 

“Hm, Saturday afternoon? I can take you before my dance class.”

“Unnie you dance?”

“Yes, you interested?”

“I can dance a little, I want to see.”

“Oh? Okay, then we meet Saturday at 2 p.m, I’ll pick you up, later tell me your address.”

“Okay. Ah, I have another class, gotta go unnie, see you later.”

***

“WHAT? You already promise her to go out?” Yena surprised. 

“SHUT UP DUCKY, I MISSED THIS.” Hyewon screamed, she’s in the middle of playing game.

“Hyewoniee.. stop playing, we must interogate our Sakura.”

“Not interested! My level is more important, c’mon Sakura, let’s play.” Hyewon dragged Sakura away from Yena babbling.

“You’re so mean Kang-chan, hey don’t leave me alone! I also want to play.” Yena running while whining.

“So how is her?” Hyewon started the convo.

“What do you mean how?”

“Kwon Eunbi.”

“She’s nice.”

“So you like her?”

“NOOO.. how can I like her immediately, I just wanna get to know her more.”

“When you date her, don’t forget treat us.” 

“Dateee?” Sakura shocked.

***

It’s finally Saturday, Sakura dress up since morning, she ordered delivery for her lunch and she is feeling giddy, she checked her bag again.

‘Training pants, training shirt, spare socks, well I guess my keds shoes is enough, I don’t need to bring shoes again.’ 

“Why I’m so excited, is not that I’m going to date.. Miyawaki Sakuraaa.. Please be calm..” Sakura said to herself and hit her cheeks slowly.

She sat down on her coach, looking to her Inscapture. Scrolling through her timeline, there are bunch of posts that posted by her families, her relative and friends. She look until forgot to check the time and her phone rings. It’s Eunbi chat her that she is already arrived.

“Oh my.. it’s 2 already.” Sakura pick up her bag and going downstairs.

She found a yellow mini cooper in front of her apartment. Sakura not sure it’s Eunbi’s car. Eunbi lower the window and waved to her.

“Oh! Unnie.” Sakura walked to the car, enter and seat beside Eunbi.

“Sorry, are you waiting to long?” Sakura apologized.

“Nope, when I chatted you, I just arrived.” Eunbi start driving.

Eunbi driving at a moderate speed for Sakura to look around.

“Oh there is Konbini here.” Sakura look out from the window.

“So you don’t know.”

“Haven’t explore yet, first weekend which is last week, I spent to tidy up my things, I arrived at Sunday and Monday I need to go to uni. So have no time.”

“Oh, but you already have friends.

“We meet on the probabtion of new student, three of us are on the same group.”

“I see, I think there is no problem for you to make friends, your koreans really good, when you learnt it?”

“One year,  when I was in my senior year of high school, I dreamed to pursue making game at here.”

“Oh you’re gamer.”

“Unnie do you play games?”

“Sometimes, I can play racing games only.”

Sakura and Eunbi chatted all way long, Eunbi take Sakura to nearest supermarket, cafe, restaurant and convinient store near her apartment. They stopped at the cafe to drink and eat some dessert.

“What is that round thing?” Sakura look to Eunbi plate.

“Ah? This is macaron, do you ever eat it?”

Sakura shake her head, she drank her vanilla frappe.

“Here, try it.” Eunbi give one of her macarons to Sakura.

“Ah thank you.” Sakura took the macaron and eat it. “Wow, this is good.”

Eunbi smiled. “Good to know that you like it too.”

They chatted until near 5 p.m.

“It’s time go to dance studio. You wanna see right?” 

“Yes unnie, should we go now?”

Eunbi nodded and lead the way. They entered Eunbi’s car and drove away to dance studio. The studio is not far from the cafe, in 5 minutes they arrived and Eunbi park her car, take her bag from the car bagage and lead Sakura enter the studio.

PL4YZ studio, a dance studio that quite famous in this area, Sakura learnt after looking at the wall when they entered, many throphy and certificate also bunch of photo. Sakura look one by one and she found a familiar face.

“Oh unnie, you won a competition.” Sakura feel amazed.

Eunbi turn to Sakura, “This one is last year competition.”

“Wow, you must be so good, best dancer! If not how you could win a competition.”

Eunbi shake her head and smiled, “No, just lucky enough.” 

“Here we are, this is studio usually I used, so how Kkura? Wanna join us?” Eunbi opened the door, switch the lamp on and switch the air con too.

“Kkura??” Sakura confused.

“Uh, sorry Sakura is too long, is there any nick name do you use?” Eunbi scratch her cheek, feel nervous.

“Kkura is okay, I’m surprised, I like Kkura.” Sakura smiled.

“Oh, good then, so do you wanna join us?”

Sakura nodded. “Yes, may I ask where is the changing room?”

Eunbi lead the way, behind the mirror there is a small room for change, Eunbi switch the lamp for Sakura.

“Later after done, please switch off the lamp.” Eunbi left Sakura alone.

Sakura changed her outfit, doing some stretching, “It’s been aged I dance.” She switch off the lamp and going outsite join Eunbi.

Sakura almost jaw dropped with her view. Eunbi done changing, she just wear her purple bra, white transparent jacket and white training pants. (Reference to Iz*chu ontact).

‘.. I’m gay panicked. Why she look so fine.. Calm down you stupid heart.’ Sakura fighting with her inner self.

“Done changing?” Eunbi realized Sakura already finish.

Sakura nodded. Then there are two girls joined them. Eunbi introduce Sakura to the other her member.

“This is my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter