New Content

Kkubi OS Festival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Famous YouTuber Miyawaki Sakura was asked to film a new content. What will happen If Sakura met someone her type while filming her new video?

Word Count: 3058

Hashtag: #KkubiFestival_NewContent

 

New Content

 

It was an unusual day for Miyawaki Sakura as she checked her newly uploaded content on Youtube. Her gaming channel is famous in Korea because obviously, she was a great gamer. So every viewer of her channel had always been so satisfied with what she posts. But this time, it was different, the views hadn’t reached a million yet after a week. And so she frowned as she scrolled to the comment section. She scrolled and scrolled every same comment, which tells that she was so cute while she plays and that she plays her game really well. But her eyes widen at the comment she had seen.

 

Why don’t you try to upload different content? Like Mukbang or doing a social experiment? I mean, I love watching your videos but maybe you should try it, for a change.

 

She frowned after reading and think of what will be the outcome of this. So she did think about it. And she nodded her head as she realized that maybe it was time to try and post new content. She loves gaming, yes. But maybe it was time to repay other viewers for their support.

 

She dialed her best friend's number after.

 

“Mukbang or Social experiment?” She immediately asked her best friend once she answered her phone.

 

“What?” her best friend asked from the other line, was still full and her chewing can be heard throughout their call.

 

“My viewers are asking for new content, so I’m asking which is more fun to do”


 

“Mukbang of course, what do you want to eat?” Her best friend said and slurped a soup after that

 

“Hmm. Cupped Ramen, raw Octopus, Umeboshi” Sakura answered her best friend.

 

“Yeah, that would be boring. You should eat many foods than that. And by watching you eat, I don’t find fun in it” Her best friend said. Sakura then screamed at her best friend.

 

“Yah! You’re not helping right now!”

 

“Then do the other one. Do the social experiment. Who knows, maybe you might meet someone your type”

 

“Gosh, that’s impossible. But yeah. I’ll consider the social experiment instead”

 

“You’re welcome” her best friend was about to hang up when she was stopped by Sakura


 

“Wait! What social experiment should I do?”

 

Her best friend thought of many social experiments she knows, but she just found a very suited social experiment for Sakura.


 

“Speak Japanese to random people”

 

“Eh?” Sakura reacted.

 

“You’ll be wearing disguise don’t worry. You know just pretend that you are angry at them by speaking Japanese. And when reveal yourself that you are just doing video content once the stranger gets scared or gets angry” Slurping of soup can be heard again.


 

“Ohh. Sounds fun! Let’s film it on Monday” Sakura said with an excited face.

 

“Okay. No problem. Pay me for being the cameraman and the editor, please”

 

“Sure, no problem,” Sakura said and thanked her best friend “Thanks, Chae. Love you!”

 

“Love you too, dear” Chaeyeon answered and Sakura then closed her computer and planned her next content.






 

“You’re ready?” Chaeyeon asked as she started filming Sakura. Sakura then nodded and started introducing her content. She was wearing a black cap, a facemask, eyeglasses, and a black hoodie and pants and rubber shoes. It was a complete disguise, she feels comfortable wearing a cap and hoodie. So it was her best choice.


 

“Hello Everyone, Miyawaki Sakura here. And I stumbled upon my comment section last week, and someone asked me to do something new for my content. And we will be doing it now. I’m excited but I’ll be doing my best for this content. Wish me luck” After saying her introduction words, she then put her facemask on and Chaeyeon then filmed secretly while Sakura had walked near a café to find her first target.

 

When she spotted a girl younger than her, she then followed her and then tapped her shoulder. Once the girl had looked at her, she began her cue.

 

“Do you think you’re being too much?” Sakura asked the girl in Japanese, her tone was clearly angry.

 

The stranger then frowned. She understood what Sakura had said, looks like she can speak Japanese. So she answered Sakura back on Japanese.

 

“What are you saying, Miss. I don’t even know you” the stranger said in Japanese and Sakura had thought of a nice dialogue to answer

 

“You snatched my boyfriend away from me and now you are pretending that you don’t know me? How dare you!” Sakura said and frowned at the stranger. But the stranger was getting frustrated at whatever she is hearing, So she just exploded and told the truth to Sakura.

 

“I think you are talking to the wrong person, Miss. Because I don’t have any boyfriend and I didn’t have one, to begin with. I’m getting late and I hope you found the person you are looking for. Good luck on your relationship” The girl was about to walk away but Sakura then removed her mask and grabbed the stranger on her wrist.

 

“Thank you for participating, Miss. I’m a YouTuber and I’m filming a social experiment right now. That’s the camera” Sakura said din Korean then pointed at Chaeyeon who was filming them. The stranger then becomes shy and kept covering her face as she laughed at her embarrassment.

 

“You’re a nice actress, Miss. What’s your name?” Sakura asked the girl and the girl introduced herself.

 

“I’m Kang Hyewon” the girl said and waved at the camera shyly.






 

Sakura was getting bored because every person she tried to prank is Koreans who understand Japanese. And well, their reaction is like the first one she interviewed. So she decided to say something to the camera before finding her next target.


 

“So I’ve talked to 6 people by now, and their reaction is like the same. I want to find someone who can’t understand Japanese because that would be more fun, isn’t it? So I’ll stop filming once we found someone who can’t understand Japanese” She said and walked back to wait for her next target.


 

But unfortunately, lots of them can understand Japanese too. She was getting tired. Yes, this is fun, but she can’t keep doing this all over again when she wants to prank someone who can’t understand her.

 

So she walked back to the camera again.

 

“How many people have I talked to already?” She asked Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon answered behind the camera and Sakura’s jaw fell down at the shock. Her eyes grew wider also.

 

“What? I’ve already talked to 16 people and all of them understand Japanese!” Sakura then laughed. “It seems like many people here are bilingual”


 

“What are you planning to do?” Chaeyeon asked behind the camera.

“Honestly. I want to give up already hahaha” Sakura then laughed so hard. She can’t believe she has the courage to do this at first but ended up giving up.


 

“Let’s do this, let’s have one person to talk to and I’ll pretend that I’m angry at her. let’s give up if she understands what I’m saying. Let’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter