Lucid Dream

Kkubi OS Festival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Adventure, Romance, Time Travel

Summary: What will happen if two people meet each other at the non-existing world? Are they going to take risk saving each other from dying?

Word Count: 1864

Hashtag: #KkubiFestival_LucidDream

 

Lucid Dream

 

Hi! My name is Eunbi, I love trying new things such as paranormal things, historical things and most of all Lucid Dreaming.

What is Lucid Dream? Lucid dreaming is where you can consciously control your dreams and may even experience them like they're real.

It's cool right? Well, A lot of people are scared to try it because they might end up in sleep paralysis.

"Unnie, don't tell me you're going to try it again?" Chaewon asked me.

"Come on Chaewon, I'm doing this for almost 6 years what do you expect?" I laughed.

"What if something happened to you?" Chaewon asked but I decided to ignored it.

"Btw, what's the reason why you're always lucid dreaming" She suddenly asked me.

"It's just that I'm amazed why don't you try it?" I teased.

"Alright, It's now up to you" Chaewon said before leaving Eunbi's Room.

Eunbi is now cleaning her bed when a idea popped out of her head.

"I knew it!!" She shouted excitingly.

She was planning to do it again not knowing a unexpectedly thing will happened later.

"I'm going to dream about a reality, My family are included there too, I just want to experience new things with them" I smiled imagining things.

“This is it" I said before closing my eyes.

Minutes have passed and I know that I'm now at the other world, but why do I felt something wrong?

I tried to go back from the reality and It hits me hard that I can't go back. Am I stock here now? What happened?

I woke up and unluckily found out that everybody disappeared. I have no idea what happened. I supposed to be the one who controled this dream.

I looked around seeing no person. All I know is that I'm alone now at this big city. Maybe in this whole island. Maybe in this whole country. Maybe on the whole planet, too. I don't know.

Humans are gone. Everybody's gone. Are they a zombie now? Honestly I don't know if they're still alive. I've searched everywhere and found no traces of living or dead body. Where did all of them go? And why did they leave me alone?!

"I'm tired" Wait? Why did I felt it real? It's a dream right? A dream? I started to looked around the area but I still didn't found any person.

I just stared at the white ceiling here at the convenience store trying to control my dreams. I think something gone wrong.

"Is it a crime if I took some foods here?" I suddenly asked myself looking at the foods here.

"I'm just going to pay it if I saw a person here" I smiled before taking the foods at the store.I started to walked at the area when I heard a gun shot. A very loud gun shot. I was shocked of what happened when I saw a person lying at the cold floor. I looked at where the sound came from and saw a short hair girl wearing a black cap.

"I'm not alone" I smiled then called her.

"Hey!" I shouted but instead of answering me she runned.

"Weird" I said then saw a crampled paper at the floor.

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here, Go back to reality" The note said.

"So it's real that she's a person too?" I asked.

"Why did she shot the person earlier? or it's not a person?" I covered my mouth remembering what happened earlier.

"I should find her and asked what is this place all about" I said.

Hour passed and sun is now going down. It's already night here. I started to walked at the street not knowing a man with a gun is roaming.

Someone's POV

Why is she here?

What is she doing at this kind of world?

Eunbi's POV

I felt like someone is walking with me. Don't tell me there's a ghost here? I walked as fast as i can when someone pulled me.

"What are you doing outside this hour?"

"Mens with gun are roaming and you're still here?!" She shouted at me.

"Why are you here btw? You're lucid dreaming not knowing this might happened huh?!" She added.

What did she mean? Is she also lucid dreaming but ended up being here?

"Did you also try it?" I suddenly asked her.

She looked at me then shook her head.

"Go back. You should wake up now" She replied.

"Are you stock here?" Being a curios bunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter