Conclusion

Ice Cream and Soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suyeon and Lucy were sitting at the kitchen table, watching the front door, when Sei and Doyeon came in.

"Hey guys," Sei said, as she took off her shoes and put her purse on the bench by the door. She looked down refusing to meet their eyes.

"Hi Sei," Suyeon said.

"Hey," Lucy added.

Sei came and stood in front of Suyeon and bowed. "I'm sorry about how I acted at dinner tonight. I wasn't expecting that and I reacted poorly."

"We really need to talk," Suyeon said. She gestured to the chair across from her and Sei sat down. Doyeon went into the kitchen and started preparing them a pot of tea.

"So. . . I imagine you have questions," Suyeon said. "Ask away."

Sei shook her head. "I don't have any questions."

Suyeon sat quietly, waiting.

"Well," Sei said, "maybe a few questions. How do you know this is what you want?"

"How do you know Do-Hyun is what you want?"

"Well, have you seen Do-Hyun? He's a total hunk! Plus he's kind to me, and generous, and great in bed. . ." Sei trailed off.

"Well," Suyeon responded, "have you seen Lucy? She's a total fox! Plus she's kind to me, and generous-"

"And great in bed?" Lucy piped up.

"You know you are," Suyeon said, reaching out and squeezing Lucy's hand. 

"You're getting distracted," Doyeon said as she put a pot of tea and three mugs on the table in front of them, before she left to join the others in the common room.

"Well, I think you get the idea," Suyeon said. "Just like you saw Do-Hyun and said 'he looks like someone I'd like to be with,' and then you got to know him and you said 'he is definitely someone I could be with,' that's how I feel about Lucy."

"Why didn't you just tell me all this when I first fixed you up with Hyun-woo?" Sei asked. She picked up th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter