First Kiss

My Lovely Anonymous Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow. Jessica, you look stunning tonight! Come in and sit, please." It was Jiwoong Oppa, Taeyeon's big brother. I remembered the day when Taeyeon told me that he was a crush on me back then on high school. He's so cute and the fact he tried to hide his feeling towards me while it was basically all over his face. Lmao. I smiled a little and entered the Kim family's house, the place I came there so oftenly in the past 10 years. It's like my second home.
"Thanks, Oppa. Where's Taeyeon?"
"TAEYEON-AH!!! JESSICA IS HERE!" She yelled so loudly. Taeyeon responded to wait for another five minutes so I decided to sit down on the couch. I looked at Jiwoong Oppa, who was still staring at me.
"Oppa, what are you looking for?"
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"Nope."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Why is that, Oppa?" It was kinda interesting though.
"Even Taeyeon's dating somebody right now."
"Yahhh Oppa! What do you mean?"

I threw a cushion right to his face, who was laughing at me. I bet it would choke him if I told him that I'm a gay, that's why I never really had a boyfriend. Well, he knew I dated some of the guys before but never knew about the truth lies behind. I laughed a little to his joke.

"I'm kidding... Don't mention it, okay?"
"Like I just met you yesterday, Oppa."
"Alright... I'll go back to my room. Have fun!"
"Not going out with a girlfriend?"
"You refused to date me. How about that?"
"I wouldn't want to date somebody who makes me feel like looking at Taeyeon."
"What's wrong with that? Am I not handsome?"
"I think you're pretty and Taeyeon is handsome."
"So does it mean you prefer to date Taeyeon instead of me?"
"Mollaso... What if I sey yes?"
"You're funny. Bye, Jess. Gotta go back!"
 


Holy... What did you do, Jessica?
 

I the tv, trying to distract myself. That night, Taeyeon's parents were not at home because they had to go to Jeonju to visit their relatives. I decided to watch a talk show while waiting for Taeyeon to come out of her room. About almost 10 minutes waiting, I heard Taeyeon's footsteps coming down the stairs. She wore a high heels shoes, which is quite rare for her to use. Her steps were getting closer to the louder sound of her footsteps heard in my ears. I turned to Taeyeon and could not look the other way. She really looked amazing with a simple little black dress and a silver alloy necklace on top of her chest. The moment where she unclipped her hair and let it unravel beautifully was the moment where I held my breath. She walked while looking down along the stairs and was busy putting her cellphone into her clutch until she finally raised her head and looked at me straight.

She's the prettiest. I was questioning myself: How am I supposed to fall out love? How is that even possible?

 

"I'm sorry. I had to deal with my bangs for a while there."
"No problem." I replied shortly, trying to hide the gay panic attitude in me.
"You bring your car with you?"
"Yeah. Of course."
"Alright then. Let's go?"
"Let's go..."

 

We both entered the car and I started to drive to the hottest club where my friend held a party that night. Along the way, we talked a lot, as usual but one thing that made it different was that I tried a lot to actually distract myself not to stare at her cause she looked indeed so stunning that night. Arrived at the parking lot, I glanced at her softly and once again, adoring her beauty that outshined everything in my eyes.


"Do you think it's a little too much?"
"You look so stunning tonight. Really."
"Good then." She smiled widely.
"Taengo..."
"Ya?"
"You said you want to tell me something. Don't you want to tell me now?"
"Why now?"
"Cause you might get out as a drunken woman and forget about it all." We both laughed louder. "Not to mention you have the possibility to actually experience a blackout for drinking too much. Please, how am I supposed to tell Jiwoong Oppa?"
"Later... Okay? We'll stay sober. Anyway, he'd be sleeping or too busy with his game when we got back."
"Okay, ma'am..."

 

We walked out from the car and headed to the club's entrance. Taeyeon looked a little awkward so I decided to hold her hand, of course, as a bestfriend and it was enough for me. Taeyeon looked at surrounding when we entered the place and I was headed to my friends directly. Along the way, everyone be like staring at Taeyeon and it annoyed me a lot. I felt extremely jealous, but nothing I could do.


"Sica..."
"What?"
"I forgot to tell you..."
"What?"
"You look so gorgeous tonight. Look... All eyes on you." She winked at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where's your date?"
"I cancelled her."
"Why?"
"Because you asked me to..."
"You really did that?"
"Yahhhh! What do you mean?"
"I was kidding, Sica."
"Ugh. Whatever."

 

I went straight to the bar, ordered a glass of pina colada to distract my own feeling. Actually, for an unclear reason, I felt way so nervous. The time when she walked down the stairs, I felt something deep inside me. This past a year, I tried to hold the feeling I have for her and as I dated several girls on that period, I thought all good and I moved on, but it turns out I was wrong. Maybe I really like her, or maybe, it was something bigger than that. I sipped everything on a single time that the bartender even surprised to see that.

From the distance, I saw Taeyeon was busy talking to Hyoyeon and Seohyun who happened to be at the same club. I'm sure I was pouting for such a long time looking straight at her cause I clearly had no idea what to do about my feeling. Suddenly, people around me started to react to somebody who just entered the room. The woman indeed so gorgeous: her long legs, her small stunning face, her stunning dress, everything in her was indeed mesmerizing. I got distracted a little bit to enjoy her beauty. It seemed that she's a celebrity or at least, social media celebrity. I wasn't sure but I felt my throat was getting dried when she walked closer to where I stood.

 

"Jung Jessica?" She looked incredibly gorgeous from such a close range and the fact she called my name, I was stunned as reply. "Is that you? Jung Jessica... Jung Sooyeon!"
"Hmmm... Yeah... And you are?"
"Really. You forgot about me?"
"Kinda..."
"I'm Yoona... We went to the same middle school back then in the US."
"WHAT? NO WAY!"
"YES WAY!" She chuckled.
"Oh my God... How could you still recognize me?"
"How can I not? You're my first crush. Remember?"

 

I had major flashback, remembering back then during the middle school, right before my family decided to move for good to Seoul. That time, I really hated it that I had to move and leave everything I had in the US. I loved my school, my friends and everything. I remembered that woman, Im Yoona, and the fact the she grew up so well... On the last week before the flight to Seoul, Yoona knocked on my door and sent me a letter, a love letter. Actually, I thought the letter was written by the boy who really liked me back then, named Youngjae. It's labelled "Y" and since Yoona is best friend with Youngjae, I really thought it's sent by Youngjae, through Yoona. Damn...

 

"I thought the letter sent by Youngjae." I replied blankly.
"What? Seriously? That Y stands for Yoona." She laughed warmly. Her beauty... "I'm disappointed."
"I'm sorry..."
"Nevermind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter