Otso

Cause I'll be the devil for you, Seungwan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan's making her way back to her apartment after her meet up with Jennie and she's not wrong because the girl told her the news that she already knew for awhile.

Just few more steps to her apartment, she stopped and looked at it. It's obsolete and rusty, and for it looks will not pass the building code. Who would believe that a high and almighty person was living in that old apartment?

"She was stripped of her position as Head of Bae Conglomerate, did you know that? They cut her credit cards and all other financial resources. Until she's not coming back and listening to her grandfather, they won't give her back her brightright. I think you already knew what you should do, Seungwan. " she heard Jennie's voice inside of her head.

So that's the reason why she's didn't bothered to go to her office, she thought. What was she thinking? The shocked and anger she felt awhile resurface. And she walk towards her apartment.

The sight of Joohyun inside her room greeted her. She still focusing on her laptop. She closed the door of her room and leaned on it.

"Why are you doing this?" her voice turn cold.

The older girl lifted her eyes; upon seeing her serious expression, she done the same.

"You knew why I'm doing this." She closed her eyes from the frustration she's feeling.

Joohyun sighed. "Why should I do for you to believe me? Call it madness, obsession or whatever, one thing I'm sure of--- you're the only one I want, Seungwan. I'm willing to do anything and everything just to be with you. I'm ready to compromise, I promise I won't be too manipulative--"

"Stop that!" She was very close to tears. She opened her eyes, and look at Joohyun. "It's not about compromise, Joohyun, it's not about me, believing you--"

"Wrong! The problem with us, you felt like I'm suffocating you, Seungwan. I'm willing to change that--"

"You can't" she said calmly but firm. "You can't, Joohyun," she repeated, "I don't love you." she added.

Joohyun's face darkened. Seungwan was expecting her to blow up or to force her to admit otherwise, but her expression remain the same. And Seungwan felt cold run down to her body.

"Fine," the older girl said curtly.

She stood up and calmly walk to her. She opened the door and left her inside the dimly lit little room.

She heard the foot steps fade away. She bit her lower lip whilst her tears falls nonstop.

It hurts. Her chest are burning in pain. It hurts not because she left her or she treated her coldly with her rejection. It hurts her because she knew she hurt her terribly.

Seungwan never thought it was possible to cry this much. She's been crying for almost five hours now, and her tears continously falling. This is the first time she cried like this. The first time she let herself cried this much.

The worse part is she's not sure why she's crying.

She buried her face to her pillow and letting herself whimpered.

"You're not honest on the most important thing." Joy's word play inside of her head. 

She clutched at her pillows tightly. 

The thing she told the older girl regarding her feelings was a lie. Even with Joohyun's domineering nature, she still manage to have a spot in her heart. 

I love her! I love her! I really love her! She tried to stifle her sobs. She's mean, she's arrogant, she's selfish, she's dictatorial, she's a self-centered, but I love her. 

I love the way she looks when she's embarrassed, I love how she tries hard to do everything right and perfect, I love how she tries to look cold when she's actually very warm. I love how she tries to look cute just to appease me. She cried harder. 

I love her honesty. 

That's what she loves the most about her, she loves Joohyun's honesty about her feeling for her and the readiness to fight for it. She loves her braveness to be in pain and to gamble; she had everything to lose, but she never scared to be real. In this world where nothing is permanent, her feelings remain strong-- she's the only one she wants, just her. She always kept moving forward with such faith and certainty, unlike her. She was a coward. 

She doesn't want to be hurt, she doesn't want to run after the thing she wanted to most, she doesn't want to fight in battle where she knows she'll lose. 

Instead of facing the truth, she chose to denied it, chose to surrender without a fight. How pathetic. 

"If you don't love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter