Siete

Cause I'll be the devil for you, Seungwan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan was comfortably rolling in her bed but she fell off because it's small.

She groan. Rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand when she spot someone sitting beside the window of her room. Her eyes widened when she realized who's that person. "You!" sitting straight.

"You look like creep when you sleep, did you know that?" Joohyun smirked at her. "You're drooling and sleep talking, scratching everywhere, that so gross!" her face turned red.

"Why are you here? You don't have rights to barged in in my room and disturb me." she tried to look indignant just to save herself from the embarrassment. Joohyun shrugged.

"Did you forgot? I already own this place."

"Fine. Have it yourself. I'm leaving." she stood up and ready to walk away when Joohyun beat her out. Holding her hand.

"Hey, come on, what do you think you're doing? It's 3am, where will you go?"

She glared "If you don't want to me leave, then leave. Stop bothering me."

"Seungwan, I don't even do anything--"

"Then get out!" both are taken abcak at the forceful mess of her shout.

"Why are you so angry?" There was innocence in her voice. Seungwan tore her eyes of off her.

"You're asking me why? One, you're trying to control my life. Two, you treat me like I'm your property. Three, you harass me. Four, you want to drive me insane with your pestering, do you want me to continue--"

"Have you seen the engagement announcement?" Seungwan stopped because of the out of the blue question from Joohyun. "You saw it, didn't you?" she asked again. She turned her back.

"Are you jealous?" She searched for the pillow and throw it at the older girl. Joohyun catch it while she's laughing. "You are jealous."

"I... I am not!" She can feel the heat from her face. God, its burning.

"Liar. Stop fighting, it won't work." Joohyun lay down beside her with content.

"What the...! Get up!" she yelled but Joohyun ignored her whine. "I said get up!" still not moving. "Fine! Have it, enjoy. I'm leaving." She determinedly stood up, but Joohyun grabbed her hand again, and pulled her back.

"Damn it, Joohyun!"

"Seungwan, I'm offering a truce." Joohyun hugged her to make her stop her from wriggling.

"Let go!" she wriggling from Joohyun's so the latter tighetnd her hold. 

"No, I won't let go. If I did, you'll leave me. We both knew that." Seungwan froze, because it's true. "Even if I just loosen my hold on you for just a little, you'll silp away from me and then leave me again. That's why I need to hold you tight." as she held her on top of her and tightening her hug, she can't even breath because of it. 

"But with how tight you hold me, you're suffocating me that I can't even breath. If you continue doing this you'll end up killing me. Is that what you want?" She found herself clutching at her shirt tightly. 

"No. That's not I want. You knew I don't want that." she paused for a seconds. "Do you know what draws me to you, Seungwan?" she asked softly. 

"The fact that I'm easily to control and manipulate?" she said hotly. She heard her laughed. Joohyun lift her arm to cover her eyes. 

She replied in a pained voice. "The exact opposite. It's so ing hard to control you. Just when I thought I finally have you in my hands, you always managed to slip away. You never give up trying to be free, you never give up trying to get what you want. You keep going on forward even though everything tells you it's impossible. I... I love that about you." she tried to look at Joohyun's face, but her hold was firmed, she can't move. And her arm is covering her eyes as if telling her that she doesn't want her to see her expression at this moment. 

"But sometimes, I also hate that about you." The pain in her voice become more obvious. "I hate your passion and spirit when you use than against me." She could feel the fast beating of her hearts as her head rested against her chest. She felt something gripped her heart. 

"The reason why you want to kill my passion and spirit? To make me stay with you?" there's a rebellious in her tone. "If you do that, you kill the very essence of my life." 

"I know,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter