Dos

Cause I'll be the devil for you, Seungwan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan opened the door of her small apartment. When she started to work with Bae motors, she decided to live alone. Partly because she wants to be independent, but mostly she wants to be away from Joohyun. She doesn't want to live in their house which is located inside the Bae's mansion.

To be sure off that the older girl won't follow her, she chose to live in a third-rate apartment, where she knew that Joohyun won't dare to be in. The apartment was good fit for Seungwan, for her budget. She needs to save her money when the time comes she need to cut her connection with the Bae.

She the lights then removed her shoes. It had been a long day. Striding through her kitchen and made a tea for herself. Drinking and she closes her eyes, waiting for its calming effect to take hold.

"Do you seriously think you can run away from me, Seungwan? Don't even try, because you can't."

The calming effect of the tea doesn't even calm her, she still pissed remembering the older girl's words.

"That evil woman! Just watch me and you'll see." said to herself.

"Who's the evil woman?" Seungwan almost drop the glass of tea that she's holding when she heard Joohyun's voice. 

Speaking of the devil, she thought. 

"What the hell are you doing here! How did you get inside?" They're not in the company so Seungwan doesn't hold back her irritation. She spent eight hours of working with her, she's has been professional and been patience to her, but even in her own house the girl have the guts to annoyed her. 

"The front door was opened." she walked to her. 

"What do you want?" she hissed. 

"This." The girl already in front of her, she just found her lips to hers. 

She was kissing her thoroughly and deeply and she was too surprised to resist. Her pulse quickened even more when she felt her hands slipped inside her blouse. She tore from hers then proceeded to kiss her jaw, her neck. 

"S-stop! S-stop that!" She hated herself for the panic she heard in her voice. She bit her lower lip to avoid from making a sound but to her horror, she heard someone moan. She wants to slap herself when realize that it's her own voice. 

"Hmm... you smell so good I want to eat you whole." She shivered as her hot breath fanned her ear. 

! She cursed herself.

She hated how it turned hot at her touch, hated how her heart beats wildly at the sound of her voice, hate how her knees go weak at the sight of her face.

She continued nibbling, , and hard at her neck and shoulders. She sure as hell it will leave a marked to her fair skin. Damn, her skin burned where she kissed her.

Witch, this is really unfair! Her brain protested. Why does her body has to respond like this to her?

Groaning, she abruptly stood straight, cupped her face the molded to hers. She gasped when she felt her hand moving closer to her s. She tore away from her.

"Stop!" But to her dismay her voice was not that firm and determined. "I said--"

"Shut up! This is your punishment for flirting with that girl," she said tersely. Her mind was too hazy to process what she's saying and again she claimed her lips. Her one hand tangled her hair while the other continued its roam across her body.

She couldn't let this happen!

" Are you trying to me?" Seungwan said when she able to move her lips from her. She heard her laugh.

"You can hardly call this , Wannie," she said smugly. And that did it, as if someone pour cold water to her and she falls from the world of sensual pleasure into the hard cold place called reality.

Damn her!

"Get off me!" she yelled, determined and pushing her with force. "You despicable good for nothing evil!"

"You little wildcat!" she yelled back, amber eyes lazing like fire, fingers digging painfully into her shoulders. "Maybe I should make you mine so you won't be able to run away from me!" She's shaking, gone was the calm and the smug exterior she had been displaying a while ago.

Both are breathing hard, both eyes are widening--- Seungwan's because of shock, Joohyun because of rage. Seconds passed by when the older girl closed her eyes, still holding her shoulders tightly. The girl pushed her away without saying anything and stepped back.

"I'm serious, I'll leave the company in two weeks," she said when she recovered. Her eyes shot back sharply at her, but she continued. "I tried countless times to defy you and I never win. But this time, Joohyun, it's different, because I have my mother's support and you can't stop me. I will leave you."

"You really want a fight?" she almost fall back because of her sharp glare she's throwing at her. Joohyun was the first one to tire her eyes and sighed.

"Do what you want, let see how far you can go." Her voice was calmed again, walking out from her kitchen.

"Damn you!" she shouted in anger and knees gave out, sitting in the cold tiled floor of her small apartment. She heaved a sighed to calm herself down.

Fourteen years ago was the first time Seungwan felt this way, so vulnerable and powerless, and she still remember every bit of it. That was the first time she saw that side of Joohyun. Closing her eyes whilst letting her memories flood her of that certain night, when she saw an Joohyun she had never seen before...

"Why? Did I violate some rules that's why you're kicking me out? Did I hurt someone from the club? Did I do something wrong?" It took all the effort of 13 years old Seungwan could muster to not cry while she's talking to Jisoo on the phone, the president of journalism club of the school where she and Joohyun's studying. Although her family serves for the Bae, they were actually treated more like family. When her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter