Diez : Postface

Cause I'll be the devil for you, Seungwan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking through the white sands of Hyeopjae Beach, the cold breeze brushed her delicate skin that made her clung tighter to her cardigan. Red and orange-ish sky about to turn black as the sun's set, like the sight you could only see in the canvas. And that made Seungwan sighed.

 

She walks, feet kicking the sands as the memories flooded to her. It's been fifteen months to be exact since then and she can still taste the bitterness in her tongue.

 

How her heart bled when she recalled how Joohyun refused to kiss her back that very moment. 

 

Seungwan feels like a burning candle, her kisses to Joohyun turned slow and lethargic. She can't believe the immense pain she's feeling when Joohyun's not responding to her. The feeling that Joohyun didn't feel her need it's like a dagger piercing to her body. Her arms fall helplessly to Joohyun's shoulder and her lips slowly pull away to Joohyun.

 

She had given up. God, she never thought it would hurt this much.

 

Suddenly, Joohyun moved. She held her arm before it completely fell, and wrapped it around her shoulder again. Then she leaned down to catch her already retreating lips. She gripped her head and slammed back to hers. 

 

Seungwan moaned when she felt her tongue exploring with utter need and impatience. She kissed her hard, the bruising force of her kiss made her limp. She responded with equal intensity. Both slowly losing the ability to breath. 

 

"You gave up too fast," she said hotly then kissed her roughly before letting her go. Joohyun moved to her bed and laid down. "It wasn't even thirty minutes that you've been kissing me, and you gave up easily," she said in an irritated tone. "It's not fair that I'm the only one who's always hurting, you should feel my frustration too, but what have you done? You gave up too easily." 

 

Seungwan's eyes widened. 

 

"Tell me, you deliberately treated me coldly these past few days to make me feel your frustration too, no?" She controlled her voice. 

 

"What do you think?" Joohyun remained cold. And Seungwan's blood rushed to her head. 

 

"You pig head!" She straddled her, and hit her with pillows. "Did you know how my head hurts? Did you know how worried I was?" She's so close to choking Joohyun. "How dare you do that to me! I thought... I thought...." She stopped hitting her, head bowed down, clutching to Joohyun's shirt. "I thought you gave up on me." 

 

She was already crying. She just realized now how scared she was at the thought of Joohyun giving up on her, to them. She was really pathetic, she never really knew just how helplessly in love she was with this evil woman. 

 

Joohyun carefully reached to her head and pulled her closely to her. 

 

"You're the pig head. Why did you think that I'll give up on you?" She said and hugged her. "I admit, I purposely put distance between us to annoy you, but I'm really busy. I had a lot of things to do for them to accept us." She lifted her face to look at her. 

 

"What do you mean?" she asked with eyes widened. 

 

She was grinning. 

 

"It's all settled now, Seungwan, they approved us. My family accepted us already." 

 

Her jaw dropped as she looked at Joohyun. "What did you do?" 

 

"It's simple, I let the whole world know that I'm no longer the heiress of Bae Conglomerate. The investors and partners withdrew their shares and they pressure the Conglomerate to bring me back. Before it's too late, they can't do anything but to accept my condition."

 

"What...?" Seungwan is still confused. The older girl sighed. 

 

"The problem with you was you're not watching the news or reading the newspaper. The Conglomerate has been unstable the past few days because I stepped down from my position. It's all over the news." 

 

She is still dumbfounded. 

 

"How...?" Joohyun held her face. 

 

"Don't ask me how. The answer will be long since it's started since way, way back when we were young because that's long since I've planned and started this."

 

She was serious. 

 

"The most important part is, the problem was done. But there's a big problem. Are we okay now, Seungwan?" 

 

Joohyun looked at her, her eyes intent and serious. 

 

"Do you believe that I can be better? That I'll not be manipula

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter