Tres

Cause I'll be the devil for you, Seungwan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan can't hide her smile whilst she's walking her way inside the lobby of the company. It's has been a week since she her two weeks notice to Joohyun for her resignation and so far, everything was going smoothly. She got her go signal from her uncle, to leave her work, and the training replacement for Joohyun's new assistant was good, and after that she'll enrolled to the writing course she's been dreaming of. My, she was so happy! At last she can do what she wants and finally she can escape from the older girl's manipulative arse.

She was humming to herself as she rode the elevator. After some seconds, the door opened in ninth floor; her office. She went out of lift and continued humming as she strode to her table.

"Morning, Miss Son. As per order of Miss Bae go straight to her office when you arrive," Yeri said, tye new member of planning team.

"Okay, thanks," she smiled. She felt so cheerful, even she's about to see Joohyun first thing in the morning and nothing can ruined mood. She puts her bag down in her table and grabbed her organizer, as she made her way to Joohyun's.

"Good morning, Ma'am. You called for me?" Joohyun didn't lift her head as she was focus reading the papers. 

"Yes. What are my schedules for today?" she asked. 

"Yoi have a stockholders' meeting at nine o'clock to eleven at Park Hotel. Lunch meeting with the Honda motor company representative at twelve at Takata Japanese restaurant, meeting for the new project presentation at two o'clock in the afternoon at the function hall at six o'clock at Century Kim Hotel." there was a smile on her lips as she report her itinerary. 

" Okay. Are the files ready for the stockholders' meeting?"

"Yes, I'll have Miss Hyeri give them to you in a minute." Hyeri, the one who will replace her as Joohyun's assistant, this is the last week of her training. 

"Oh, you haven't heard it yet?" still reading the papers, Seungwan frowned. "She filed a irrevocable resignation this morning." 

Seungwan freeze. Feeling all her happiness washed away instantly. 

"What do you mean she resigned?" can't stop herself when her voice raise. Johhyun lifted her head, eyed her. 

"Just as I said, she resigned. I don't think I have to explain why. Now prepare the papers, we'll leave for the stockholders' meeting in then minutes." She can't take her eyes off of Joohyun. She felt the burning sensation, annoyance, anger and frustration. 

" You can't do this!" she said through clenched teeth. If she's not wrong, she sure as hell that joohyun forced the girl to resigned so she can't leave her work. The older girl looked at her. 

"I just did, Seungwan." 

She took a deep sighed, jaw tightened as she turn her back on Joohyun, walking her way out. 

"Are you still thinking of leaving even if there's no one to take your place?" She heard Joohyun." Are you gonna leave your responsibility, huh, Seungwan? This is a very critical period; we're currently venturing into a new project. You wouldn't dare be so irresponsible as to leave me without an assistant, would you?" 

She smiled bitterly. It was so like her, using her guilt and sense of responsibility to hold her down." I know my responsibility, no need to remind me." she didn't bother to face her as she said those words. With that, she stormed out of her office.

" Have you confirmed the reservation for my meeting with the Chinese raw parts manufacturer?" Seungwan did not dare to looked at Joohyun as she continue to type from her laptop.

"Yes, Ma'am," she answered. She stared at the woman who was sitting opposite her in the limousine. They're on their way to Century Kim Hotel to attend a charity for those students who deserve to be given the scholarship that Joohyun will be sponsoring, along some of richest people in the country.

"How about the minutes of the corporate meeting? Are you done with it?".

"Yes, Ma'am."

"How about the design of the new model, did you follow it up?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"What about the feasibility study I gave you for final revision?"

"I already did it, Ma'am." Seungwan was still focus on her laptop. Joohyun can't help but to cross her arms. Since the morning when she told her that her replacement had resigned, Seungwan refused to meet her eyes and to talk to her casually. If it's not work, the girl wouldn't looked at her, she even bombered her with questions to make her talk to her. Yet, all she got was one l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter