Preface

Cause I'll be the devil for you, Seungwan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wannie, later the young miss will arrive, she's the daughter of our Sir In Sung, she's older than you by two years so you need to be kind to her, okay?" The four years old girl looked at her mother through the mirror with confusion.

"But, Mama, Sir In Sung doesn't a have child right? He and Ma'am Hye Kyo don't have a daughter," her forehead creased.

"They have, Wannie and her name it's joohyun. She's our boss daughter, she just got separated from her family when she's was a child. And she just reunited with them just now.

" Separate?" her innocence eyes widended." Why, Mama? "

"It's a long story, Seungwan. When you grow up you'll understand." 

"Where did she live that time, Mama?" 

"Hmm.. In a far away land." the creased on her forehead deepened. 

"Eh, does it means that she got separated from her friends there and she doesn't have a friend here?" 

"You could've said that." Little Seungwan felt sad for the girl. 

"Poor her." Seungwan think for a moment e fire her face light up and she smile widely. "That's right. I will be her friend so she wouldn't be sad anymore." Seungwan's mother can't stop herself from smiling. 

"That's good, Wannie. My baby is so kind."

*

"What do you think we should do? We already brought her to a child psychologist, but nothing changed to her behaviour." The Partriach of Bae stared at his son who was standing casually beside the window of the luxurious study of the Bae mansion.

"Her childhood experience wasn't that good for her." In Sung said. "Her mother was not a very good to her and she was bullied in her neighborhood because of the lack of father figure growing up and her mother was drug addict." he paused. The Older Partriach watched his son.

"What? Are you feeling guilty, In Sung?"

"Whether I'm feeling guilty or not is beside the point, Father." he said in casual tone. "Let's talk about what to do with Joohyun. Since she arrived here in the morning, she just locked herself in her room and she still doesn't want to talk to me or even Hye Kyo. I've been seeing her for three months now, but nothing has changed. I thought if I brought her here she'll warm up to me. "

"Waht do you expect?" His father shrugged.

"She has been taunted by people around her for not having a father, the when her mother died.." he paused. "No, her mother killed herself, in front of her.

The older Bae shrudded at the thought. Joohyun was such an unfortunate child.

"That is just too much, then a complete stranger suddenly appeared and told her he is her father. Not only that, but you even gave her a new mother when her own just died. The child is in shock, In Sung; the events are just too much for her. We have to give her time."

" This wouldn't happened if that woman did not took her away. That ! If she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter