Uno

Cause I'll be the devil for you, Seungwan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here's the marketing study for the new project and the year-end financial report. Mrs. Jung, your aunt, phoned a while ago to remind you of your lunch meeting with her. We also had set the date for your meeting with the Japanese automobile company next week."

Seungwan put down the documents on Joohyun's table, Bae Joohyun, the current head of Bae Motors and heir and future CEO of Bae Conglomerate, one of the oldest and most successful conglomerate in the South Korea.

" Yes, thank you. Have you finished the presentation for the meeting with the Japanese investors?" The older girl lifted her head and eyes bored into her.

"Yes, I have finished it. I emailed the presentation to you, Ma'am, and I'll handle any necessary changes you might see fit." Bae Conglomerate was involved in automobile production and Joohyun is the one who handle it. And the other business of their empire are construction, pharmaceutics, jewelry, banking and department stores. And because of that The Baes continued to be on the top three richest families in the country whilst they're on the top 100 corporations in Asia. As of the moment, Joohyun's father was the CEO of the whole conglomerate. The Bae partriach was thinking of giving all the rights to his granddaughter.

"Have you researched the preferences of our Japanese guests?" Joohyun's attention was on the marketing study she's reading.

"Yes, Ma'am. I've included a detailed summary of our Japanese guests' profile in my email. I've also taken into consideration the information gathered about then in choosing the place, the food and their itinerary while they stay here." again joohyun lifted her gaze and smile at the younger girl.

"As expected, your work is impeccable." Seungwan expression remained professional.

"Thank you Ma'am but I think you should check my email first before you praise me." Joohyun shake her head.

"Sure, but I know it's flawless, I know you. Come here now, I want a kiss." She ordered seriously.

That moment where Seungwan face faltered. She should be used by now to this kind of  ordered from the older girl, after all they've been with each other since she was young. Seungwan's family had been serving the Bae since then.

As of today, her mother is the Head household and service of the Bae mansion, while she's Joohyun's personal assistant. The Bae was so kind and generous to the Sons, they even treat them more like family rather than servants, but Seungwan knew better. No matter what happened, they were still master and servants. But it has to end. 

"Kiss your ," she said calmly. Joohyun's gaze turned sharp.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter