Chapter 7

Arranged Marriage | Ft. SinRin (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV 

  It was lunch and I decided to went to my usual spot since my friends were being too noisy yet again. I then climb up the tree I was usually at and took a nap. When I woke up I realized that there was a girl leaning on the tree I was at. I peered down and realized it was Yerin. I was about to hop off and greet her when she suddenly confessed her feelings.Brown doe eyes? Childhood friends? Who was she talking about? Me? No way...right? Anyways guess who decided to interrupt Yerin's train of thoughts? Yep the one and only Kim Sojung.

 

  "SINB LET'S GO! LUNCH IS ENDING SOON." Damn it Sowon. I didn't know what to do since I just heard Yerin's confession to somebody a moment ago and decided to avoid her by jumping down the tree. After jumping off the tree I immediately ran and hug Sowon ushering her off without looking back Yerin.

 

Yerin's POV

 

  "SINB LET'S GO! LUNCH IS ENDING SOON!" I heard Sowon shouted while looking at my direction. SinB was here?! Where was he? Why didn't I see him? Did he heard me? Then my confusion was replaced when I saw somebody landed in front of me before running away hugging Sowon. SinB. I don't have a chance do I? Afterall he looks so affectionate towards Sowon. Most probably he loves Sowon. He wouldn't love me, we are just childhood friends nothing more probably less.(A.n I seriously want to bash Yerin for her pessimistic thinking but I realized that I was the one to portray her like this so...sorry and don't come after me...) Wait...if he was here the whole time doesn't that means he heard me? Oh no what am I suppose to do? But he wouldn't know who I was talking about right? Ok maybe he might know since I mentioned childhood friends, brown orbs and not to mention his congrats for me. I AM SOO DEAD! Should I ask him? Should I act like nothing happened? Maybe just to reassure I should ask him... I checked the time and it was 5 minutes before the lunch break ended, I decided to get up from my spot and go back to class when I saw Taehyung calling somebody in the hallway.

 

  "Don't worry baby boy, I'm...cheating...be-"

 

  "Hey Yerin! What are you doing? Who are you looking at?" Yuju tapped my shoulder asking me before glancing at the direction I saw Taehyung talking.

 

  Taehyung then stood rooted to the ground, frozen after hearing Yuju called my name. I immediately yanked Yuju away to the opposite direction before groaning,

 

  "Yuju! I caught Taehyung talking to somebody being all lovey dovey and then you came and spoil the moment!"

 

  "WAIT! SO YOU SAYING TAEHYUNG CHEATED ON YOU?" Yuju exclaimed. I instantly covered with my palms.

 

  "Shut up Yuju!" I scolded her in a low and demonic voice. She must have gotten the hint and straight away nodded her head profusely.

 

  "How did Taehyung cheated on you?" I felt like a deer that got caught in headlights when I heard that voice. Oh no...not now...there will be a fight later on yet again. I tired to act as if I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter